Road Rally AP mission....

19 replies to this topic

Darge

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11
Can anyone tell me about this repeatable quest?.... Where it starts.... Can I do it before lvl 55.... Can I do it after lvl 55.... What to expect in general....

thanks....

JEasy

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Joined 29-July 11

View PostDarge, on Sep 7 2011, 04:05 PM, said:

Can anyone tell me about this repeatable quest?.... Where it starts.... Can I do it before lvl 55.... Can I do it after lvl 55.... What to expect in general....

thanks....

Yeah you pick these up at the garages from Franklin Riders I believe. They're repeatable and you can earn AP if you complete within the time limit. They're scattered around, but I'm sure someone will have a list of locations. I tried one on my lvl 18 that starts from trailer park, but got lost and failed the mish. Haven't done anymore yet. They're a good way to grind out AP.

Derek Blue

Three Fourteen

Redred Rum

This is how the current L33T crew wants you to play Fallen Earth. Don't let this happen to you.

Henerkin

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11

View PostDarge, on Sep 7 2011, 04:05 PM, said:

thanks....

The missions can be found by interacting with NPCs near Garages in the following areas:

Kingman Cannonball (Level 10 Required)
Odenville to Old Kingman

Run for the Sun (Level 15 Required)
Trailer Park to Sunshine Corners

Banker's Run (Level 25 Required)
Devon Township to Blaine

Death or Dieseltown (Level 30 Required)
New Flagstaff to Dieseltown

Deadfall Flyer (Level 45 Required)
Trader's Flat to Los Alamos

Trans-Province Classic(Level 50 Required)
Los Alamos to Embry Crossroads

Terminal or Bust (Level 50 Required)
Tannerfield through Terminal Woods

The basics are all the same. Race through waypoints to end with the best possible time without dying (witch cancels the fast travel option). The rewards varies between 1 and 2 ap depending on your time and you receive some basic dyes as a bonus.

The best I found is the one in Tanners, its the fastest I have done so far.
Posted Image
Simple Mechanic... For real this time.
Retired: Gunrunner, Traveler, Biker.

AlexDelazorra

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts
  • Joined 11-August 11
there is a time-limit you will need an Interceptor to finish in time.

There are many different rallies.

Some starting points:

Devon Township
New Flagstaff
Los Alamos
Traders Flat
Tannersfield

Imho the best ones:

Traders Flat => Los Alamos
Tannersfield => The Wall

Edited by AlexDelazorra, 07 September 2011 - 07:24 AM.

Current record holder in achievement score:
Posted Image
Alex Delazorra's story: Love, Sex, Guns, Drugs & Decisions

Darge

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11
Very nice info guys.....

thanks....

Opaline

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 21-June 11
If you are lower level and dont have the interceptor yet, you can use the Veterans points for nitrous boosts for 1hr to run rallies eg Odenville - Kingman and get 2AP. I usually get 3 x 2AP runs in back to back on a motorbike.

AncientCrone

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 379 posts
  • Joined 13-August 11
I use a bike for the Tannerfield run with no problem and get 2AP for it. It takes me about 7 1/2 minutes.

I've died from the Panther whacking me mid-run. I was able to finish by going back to the milepost I missed and then on to the end. It took about 13 minutes that way and I received 1AP.

MICFILLER

Rabble Rabble Rabble

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1544 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11

View PostAncientCrone, on Sep 7 2011, 04:49 PM, said:

I use a bike for the Tannerfield run with no problem and get 2AP for it. It takes me about 7 1/2 minutes.

I've died from the Panther whacking me mid-run. I was able to finish by going back to the milepost I missed and then on to the end. It took about 13 minutes that way and I received 1AP.
This...use the tannerfield one, its easily the fastest(6-8 mins there for 2 ap...go around the bridge, if you go around the left of the bridge be wary of the grendil thats on the other side of the lake on that side of the bridge)...and be careful of the panther as the road rally will fail now if you die(unlike the past 9 months).

The garage is below tannerfield(if you kept following the road down and a bit past tannerfield).
Tiggs mad.

Arahdragon

Initiate

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 16-October 11
It would be nice if we can get or add more info.

By that I mean a idea of time for each race,

I did the Trailer Park to Sunshine Corners race and mess up bad. I will do that one again at some point. But one need's to stay away from pvp zone and watch the big drop by mountain around end of leg one.

With New Flagstaff to Dieseltown I run right into the rally chackpoint and bike got shot up. Then run in to a mob and got shot up again and had to stop to fix my dead bike and kill the mobs around me. was funny.

But be nice to try and better my self by doing it faster.

SirSplatsalot

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1143 posts
  • Joined 24-August 11
Tanner one you can fall through the bridge, go round the lake either side, and still get two APs. It's lvl 50 though.

Oh, and that's on a Badland Rider.
:pirateattack: Kaycee Jynx (Heretic)

Posted Image

MICFILLER

Rabble Rabble Rabble

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1544 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11

View PostAlexDelazorra, on 07 September 2011 - 07:23 AM, said:

there is a time-limit you will need an Interceptor to finish in time.

There are many different rallies.

Some starting points:

Devon Township
New Flagstaff
Los Alamos
Traders Flat
Tannersfield

Imho the best ones:

Traders Flat => Los Alamos
Tannersfield => The Wall
The best is tannerfield...BY FAR. You can use an interceptor or bike. Requires level 50.

Fastest at about 6-8 mins 1 way(so 12-16 mins both ways...add a min or so as well). TF > LA is about 18 mins 1 way.

Edited by MICFILLER, 23 March 2012 - 05:52 AM.

Tiggs mad.

Melinda Verinian

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Joined 30-September 11

View PostAncientCrone, on 07 September 2011 - 02:52 PM, said:

Lol. Good ole Panther. Never ends as a source of amusement. Same happened to me the
first time. The second time I was with a buddy and got to watch him get knocked completely
off his ride. Wish I had Fraps running at the time. lmfao. :Ha Ha Ha:

Stella Thunderfoot

Initiate

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 26-February 12
The odenville to old kingman can be done with a running horse getting 2ap and 4 dyes... What is the point though of doing them again, granted I hit all towns, however, ever level I have practically hit that frustrating low ap cap, by the time I hit a new level basically. Although from my trips to new flagstaff it looks as you lesser AP quest as the farther you go. However, I am a level 19, barely finishing copper min, and I am AP capped. For that matter why the AP cap? I thought the skills, with the secondary mutations were balanced (Although I beg to differ a bit on always armed, and maybe armor uses dreadnaught), with the use of stamina/gamma system and the game was about customization even if it takes time to become a jack of all trades. I am a crofter/rifle person btw..

Commented

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 20-October 11
I finished Trailer Park to Sunny in 20 minutes and got 1 AP, not sure what the time is for 2

Tactical Ex

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Joined 15-June 12

View PostStella Thunderfoot, on 29 March 2012 - 10:15 AM, said:

For that matter why the AP cap?

The Bonus AP cap is there to ensure that low level players don't just sit around accruing Bonus AP and are maxing their stats out. Could you imagine how unfair it might be for lvl 15 with 310 more AP than your casual player. Someone who can hit the max 55th level bonus AP at lvl 15 can max out nearly 5 more skills than their Bonus AP-less counterpart. The max is there to keep some fairness in PvP.
Tactical Ex's Fallen Earth Character Planner
Version 2.5 now available - Features: Web companion app allows you to link friends your build! Can save you character name / Skills and abilities updated for the most recent patch / Backwards compatible with PsychicSmurfs, Le Cartel, and planner.Fallen-Earth.ru web based planners / Generate codes to share builds over the web / save builds to XML file / Character Balance overview function.

Alvaro Early

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 posts
  • Joined 21-December 12
There is also one race in Alpha county, Alpha to Omega road rally. Starting near Redemption cloner ends in End Run, points scattered on whole sector.

Posted Image

Mr Colt

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Joined 29-January 13

View PostAlvaro Early, on 04 April 2013 - 07:53 AM, said:

There is also one race in Alpha county, Alpha to Omega road rally. Starting near Redemption cloner ends in End Run, points scattered on whole sector.

I normally do the tannerfield one. Is there any advantage to the alpha county mission?

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5292 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

View PostHenerkin, on 07 September 2011 - 07:22 AM, said:

The missions can be found by interacting with NPCs near Garages in the following areas:

Kingman Cannonball (Level 10 Required)
Odenville to Old Kingman

Run for the Sun (Level 15 Required)
Trailer Park to Sunshine Corners

Banker's Run (Level 25 Required)
Devon Township to Blaine

Death or Dieseltown (Level 30 Required)
New Flagstaff to Dieseltown

Deadfall Flyer (Level 45 Required)
Trader's Flat to Los Alamos

Trans-Province Classic(Level 50 Required)
Los Alamos to Embry Crossroads

Terminal or Bust (Level 50 Required)
Tannerfield through Terminal Woods

The basics are all the same. Race through waypoints to end with the best possible time without dying (witch cancels the fast travel option). The rewards varies between 1 and 2 ap depending on your time and you receive some basic dyes as a bonus.

The best I found is the one in Tanners, its the fastest I have done so far.

Hmm, when I make another toon and hit 25 I'll post the times for the begining races. Then at 30 test out Flagstaff to Diesel, otherwise Tanner is the fastest tho. I can't find a reason to do TF to LA, takes alot more time than Flag->Diesel.
Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Alvaro Early

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 posts
  • Joined 21-December 12

View PostMr Colt, on 04 April 2013 - 08:14 AM, said:

I normally do the tannerfield one. Is there any advantage to the alpha county mission?
None, only if you like waste >20 mins and be shoot by annoying judges or by dot from every damn thing

Posted Image

SmiladaCorsan

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Joined 31-May 12

View PostMICFILLER, on 07 September 2011 - 06:07 PM, said:

This...use the tannerfield one, its easily the fastest(6-8 mins there for 2 ap...go around the bridge, if you go around the left of the bridge be wary of the grendil thats on the other side of the lake on that side of the bridge)...and be careful of the panther as the road rally will fail now if you die(unlike the past 9 months).

The garage is below tannerfield(if you kept following the road down and a bit past tannerfield).

If only I read this before I started all of those races I had done! LOL.

I haven't done any other race, but for Tannerfield, usually it takes between 7 to 8 minutes for one race. Use the nitro if you have it, it is a nice addition.

I got 175 AP in Tannerfield in two weeks to get the 1960 cap... annyywaaaayyyyyyy.... use bike if you want to go thru the bridge. Interceptor is nice but kinda price.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 GamersFirst.com, Reloaded Games, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.®