Photo

"Do Not Reply"

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

Ohnonotagain

Ohnonotagain

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 01-September 11

Sent: 1 september 2011 14:26:11
To: xxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxx

Your subscription to Fallen Earth has been suspended, as we were unable to process your monthly subscription payment.

Account Name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Suspended subscription plan: Fallen Earth Monthly
Payment Method: Credit Card

If you wish to resubscribe with another payment method login to your account, or if you believe an error has occurred please contact support.

Sincerely,

The Fallen Earth Team

Why the heck is this email from an address you can't reply to?
Am I supposed to copy/paste this email and add "Please elaborate what you did wrong with my account" to support@fallenearth.com?

Mansk

Mansk

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1081 posts
  • Joined 22-April 11
It's from an automated system... Anyway, yes, you should quote the information in the e-mail including any reference numbers and contact support@fallenearth.com regarding the issue.
[ Fallen Earth Knowledgebase | Help Encyclopedia (FAQ) | Join the Wasteland Hazmat volunteer Team ]

THINK SMART

Check the FAQ/Knowledgebase / Ask in help chat / Contact a Hazmat volunteer directly / Contact a GM.
(Only go straight to a GM if it is an urgent issue that can't be resolved through other means. If there is no GM on, contact support here.

I am no longer part of the Wasteland Hazmat volunteer team, therefore this information is provided "AS IS"

Silverlin

Silverlin

Initiate

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 31-August 11
UDATE: Tiggs, the glorious and wonderful Tiggs, has already responded to my support email, and my account has been reactivated. Thank you, Tiggs. xox (Sadly, my husband is still locked out, hope someone gets to him quickly.)

Both my husband and I had our accounts cancelled today - we converted our previous month-to-month subscriptions to 3-month subscriptions, which was supposed to take effect Sept 1st. So now, just like what happened to so many of us back in August, we are again locked out of the game, even though our 3-month
subscription payment has been taken. So frustrating!!! We sent an email to support@fallenearth.com, and now we are waiting for someone to fix this problem. Again.

Reason I'm replying to this post is that I was rolling my eyes over the cancellation emails we received. "You have cancelled your subscription! Do you have any feedback for the Fallen Earth team? Please make sure to let us know by sending us a message." ... and the email address is from "Do not reply..." Someone either has a twisted sense of humor or they should improve the wording of the email. Who would think to send "feedback" to support? haha

Edited by Silverlin, 02 September 2011 - 12:03 PM.

Wellard

Wellard

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 02-September 11
Having gone through the "account issues" at the start of August , and losing play time due to a G1 account screw up i have continued to play and subscribe.

Now come the start of september i have upgraded my account to a 3 month sub renewal (after being told the billing issues have been fixed), so imagine my suprise at being locked out of my account in game (i can access it on the website showing i have a 3 month sub and it's now due to renew in Dec.) due to the same billing issues from last month.

Before i am told to email support@fallenearth.com, i already have , but it's Friday afternoon on a long weekend , the chances of me getting to play a product i'm paying for during the time i am off work is getting slimmer by the hour.

This is unacceptable , charge me to renew and then stop me playing until you fix your billing issues TWICE in two months. This should not be happening again, unfortunately the game will suffer bad press and word of mouth because G1 can't get the billing right , i love the game , i have since closed beta but i am becoming so frustrated with my account being shut down each billing cycle i may have to look at other games for my entertainment.

UPDATE Thank you Tiggs for getting my account back up and running , i understand this is not an FE issue but a G1 problem , i appreciate the speed at which this was resolved.

Edited by Wellard, 02 September 2011 - 12:15 PM.

Tiggs

Tiggs

Supertroll!

• Administrators
  • -9732 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

UDATE: Tiggs, the glorious and wonderful Tiggs, has already responded to my support email, and my account has been reactivated. Thank you, Tiggs. xox (Sadly, my husband is still locked out, hope someone gets to him quickly.)

Both my husband and I had our accounts cancelled today - we converted our previous month-to-month subscriptions to 3-month subscriptions, which was supposed to take effect Sept 1st. So now, just like what happened to so many of us back in August, we are again locked out of the game, even though our 3-month
subscription payment has been taken. So frustrating!!! We sent an email to support@fallenearth.com, and now we are waiting for someone to fix this problem. Again.

Reason I'm replying to this post is that I was rolling my eyes over the cancellation emails we received. "You have cancelled your subscription! Do you have any feedback for the Fallen Earth team? Please make sure to let us know by sending us a message." ... and the email address is from "Do not reply..." Someone either has a twisted sense of humor or they should improve the wording of the email. Who would think to send "feedback" to support? haha

If your husband has not sent in a ticket please have him do so with his gamersfirst email address so that can be fixed as well.
~~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!!~~

Tea73

Tea73

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Joined 19-August 11

If your husband has not sent in a ticket please have him do so with his gamersfirst email address so that can be fixed as well.

Tiggs

I had a reply from psychiatrist and radash with a work order# but my gamers first email is also not working.
but my Fallen Earth email ,, my main one is ok ...can you help?

This message has been automatically generated in response to the
creation of a trouble ticket regarding:
"account not active #45200",
a summary of which appears below.

There is no need to reply to this message right now. Your ticket has been
assigned an ID of [rt.fallenearth.com #45226].

Please include the string:

[rt.fallenearth.com #45226]

in the subject line of all future correspondence about this issue. To do so,
you should simply reply to this message.

Thank you,
support@fallenearth.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I continue to get a message that my account expired in august

i did the transition from Fallen Earth to Gamers

My mastercard paid in july 5 2011 for $40. so i am paid in full and in advance

can not access game

please let me know what is happening thankyou

andory visa galina topazz

account please note that my gamers first account is linked to an email that does not work ,,, Rothgar@live .ca

I do not know why, that just started last month and microsoft seems unavalilable
email to here pennyanddavid the email that FE is linked to for support etc

please

thanks david

gamers first id is TEAPOT

Tiggs

Tiggs

Supertroll!

• Administrators
  • -9732 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11
Hello

I have been responding to this ticket number. If he isn't receiving the emails please let me know.
~~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!!~~

Tea73

Tea73

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Joined 19-August 11

Hello

I have been responding to this ticket number. If he isn't receiving the emails please let me know.

Hi Tiggs, if you mean me, no i have not heard from you in a while .. last one was suggestion to
validate my email over on Gamers, i tried but it comes back as blank screen tech difficulties.

there is a post on GF's forums suggesting they have problems accessing subscriptions through

the merchandise field ... no work around for it other than changing email and i cant .. wont let me

thanks T

Ohnonotagain

Ohnonotagain

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 01-September 11
A couple of things that I left out of my original post:

I know that this is G1's doing, they completely dropped all the flipping balls when they took over.

I'm guessing that there will not be any loyalty rewards for those of us who have been locked out due to G1's errors?
"Subscribed from July - October: Unannounced Mystery Item" ...

This might have been said already, I know that alot of you agree with me though:
Whoever designed the layout and functions of the G1 forums and site should not be allowed to work with computers ever again. It is by far, the ugliest thing I have ever seen. I used bulletin board systems in the 90's that were lightyears ahead in terms of user friendlyness and appearance.

And finally, most importantly : Tiggs and the rest of the old staff (sorry I'm so bad with names), you are all awesome.

Edited by Ohnonotagain, 11 September 2011 - 11:38 PM.