10 replies to this topic

meche

meche

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 18-August 11
There needs to be 100, 1000 and 5000 turn in options for the circuits. If you are going to make a boring grind out of harvesting them, you should be kind enough not to make us suffer as we turn them in.

DarowStillwater

DarowStillwater

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Joined 16-August 11
/support

Or have it autodetect how many you have in your inventory, and give you the associated amount of faction/xp/chips in a single turn in. That'd be much easier.

Last Rangers are Recruiting!
Vista-based PvE/crafting clan, with casual PvP. CHOTA and LB welcome!
A Division of GamerApoc

AlexDelazorra

AlexDelazorra

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1367 posts
  • Joined 11-August 11
Imho make the nodes give you 100 each time you loot...
I always have to stop after every 2-300 cause some Saints/KAOS is trying to kill me.
That gets very old, very fast...
Current record holder in achievement score:
Posted Image
Alex Delazorra's story: Love, Sex, Guns, Drugs & Decisions

Gapetta

Gapetta

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Joined 11-August 11

I always have to stop after every 2-300 cause some Saints/KAOS is trying to kill me.

You are such a rare breed.

DarowStillwater

DarowStillwater

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Joined 16-August 11

The risk vs. reward as it is now I think is fine -- though I have a feeling you posted this simply to start a fight and push your own agenda. Making yourself a target for many of PvP'ers on the server doesn't necessitate a change in OP, it's the grind in general that needs a bit of tweaking.

Having 100 per node would mean players could hit 600k faction in a really short amount of time. Despite faction being for the most part meaningless in a global sense, lets atleast try to retain the effort required to reach max faction.

Edited by DarowStillwater, 24 August 2011 - 05:09 AM.

Last Rangers are Recruiting!
Vista-based PvE/crafting clan, with casual PvP. CHOTA and LB welcome!
A Division of GamerApoc

meche

meche

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 18-August 11
Maybe not 5000, since I'm not sure many could hold that much. But at least 100, 500, 1000.

And, yes, it would be nice if it knew how many I had and would automatically do it, but I figured that would take too much development time so I figured this solution might actually get into the game. I realize it wouldn't take that long, but these would be a simple copy-paste edit and done.

ViciousSid

ViciousSid

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Joined 25-May 11

Welcome to the apocalypse, I'm surprised you made it this far. Like Darrow said, risk vs reward. If it were up to you the whole game would be easy mode.

Edited by ViciousSid, 25 August 2011 - 07:32 PM.

AlexDelazorra

AlexDelazorra

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1367 posts
  • Joined 11-August 11

Welcome to the apocalypse, I'm surprised you made it this far. Like Darrow said, risk vs reward. If it were up to you the whole game would be easy mode.

If it were up to me, the game would be fun in combat, PvE and PvP, because it would be (faction-)balanced, bug- and cheater-free.
Current record holder in achievement score:
Posted Image
Alex Delazorra's story: Love, Sex, Guns, Drugs & Decisions

MICFILLER

MICFILLER

Rabble Rabble Rabble

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1544 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11

There needs to be 100, 1000 and 5000 turn in options for the circuits. If you are going to make a boring grind out of harvesting them, you should be kind enough not to make us suffer as we turn them in.

100% agreed...ill do the grind if i want but the handing in is silly especially with how many hand ins are required.

Also ignore the troll people.
Tiggs mad.

HUndeadSaints

HUndeadSaints

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Joined 03-August 11

100% agreed...ill do the grind if i want but the handing in is silly especially with how many hand ins are required.

Also ignore the troll people.

Phh personally I enjoy spending hours clicking the mission give and than complete. Gives me satisfaction every time i complete a mission :)

Posted Image

DakkaDakkaDakka

DakkaDakkaDakka

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Joined 23-March 13
Was there ever a reply saying that this was simply uncodable or something? How curious. They could've simply placed a second npc next to current quest npc that thengave similar quest except for bigger amount of circuitry turned in. So if you had lots, talk to second dude. Easy peasy.

I guess no one cared to.

My locked & deleted thread (google cache) about reloaded games ceo saying <story-driven> f2p mmo's don't work  :
http://webcache.goog...n&ct=clnk&gl=ca

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users