20 replies to this topic

Sanginius

Sanginius

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Joined 24-May 11
Seeing as a lot of clones seem to be getting confused with the ATV mission chain now I thought I would put up a post that lists the New NPC's, what they are called, where they can be found and what knowledge they supply.

The mission chain appears once you are at level 5, and sends you to Embry to talk to the first NPC. Note, no other part requires a specific level to do, but be aware later stages will be hard to complete at lower levels, as they are in areas where the mobs can reach up to lvl 13. This is NOT a full walkthrough, just a guide as to who and where the main NPC's can be found.

Also please note that you can no longer get the knowledges from the old mission chain, although you can still get parts for doing them. (Currently there appears to be an issue when doing Messner Cook's Questline, in that you get told that you will be given a Control System but do not receive it. If this happens to you please report it immediately to the GM that is on Duty.)

New ATV Questline.

John Harris /Loc 4256935, 3233268
Control Systems 1 Knowledge.

From there you are sent to Linewood.

Paige Morrison /Loc 4326870, 3582582
Tires 1 Knowledge.

Then it's on to Old Kingman

Zahara Reeves /Loc 4174870, 3588701
Frame 1 Knowledge

Zahara wants you to check on her brother who is in the Junkyard surrounded by dogs.

Zack Reeves /Loc 4167700, 3580407

From here you are sent to Needle Eye

Garret Copeland /Loc 4304151, 3754251
Engine 1 Knowledge

Then Finally on to Pass Chris

Lonnie Parker /Loc 4506829, 3807750

He then wants you to meet him at the

Night Wolf Camp /Loc 4579608,3745292

From there it's back to Pass Chris.

(By request, as this part seems to be causing some problems)

Once in Pass Chris and you speak to Lonnie again, you have to work on the junked ATV, What this means is attack it until its destroyed and your clone is knocked off their feet.

Once you complete the quest and gain the ATV Knowledge, you also receive 2AP.

Hope this helps you out in the wasteland.

Sasha Delmorna.

Edited by Sanginius, 02 October 2011 - 11:41 AM.

Psychiatrist

Psychiatrist

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts
  • Joined 25-August 10
Thanks Sanginius, this is indeed very helpful. :)

Read the forum rules before posting! | Available Payment Options

Please visit our new Knowledgebase to see if you can find the answer to your issue. If that doesn't help then click the Contact Us button on the right.

Cheree

Cheree

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Joined 11-August 11
And this mission series is 2AP! TY, Sang :)

Sanginius

Sanginius

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Joined 24-May 11
Thanks for the reminder, I'll add that to the OP.

marex

marex

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 29-August 11

[...]
Also please note that you can no longer get the knowledges from the old mission chain, although you can still get parts for doing them. (Currently there appears to be an issue when doing Messner Cook's Questline, in that you get told that you will be given a Control System but do not receive it. If this happens to you please report it immediately to the GM that is on Duty.)

Argh found out the hard way that you can't get the knowledges from the old quest chain.
Now I have 3 from the old quest frame, engine and control system but miss the tires knowledge (have the item) and the atv knowledge.

Question is the only way for me to finish it now to go back to embry and do the new quest line (every part of it) or can I pickup the quest and then do only the parts in linewood for the tires and then in pass chris for the atv knowledge or can I buy ingame the 2 missing books ?

Sanginius

Sanginius

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Joined 24-May 11
Marex the only way you can get the knowledges now is by doing the new chain that starts with John Harris in Embry, there is no way of buying the knowledges you are missing, they can only be acquired through the new questchain.

BaryBright

BaryBright

Initiate

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 07-June 11
As i tip u may want to also add to (work with the atv) u actually need to explode it by either mele or ranged combat.

Vvilliam-Outlanders

Sanginius

Sanginius

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Joined 24-May 11

As i tip u may want to also add to (work with the atv) u actually need to explode it by either mele or ranged combat.

Vvilliam-Outlanders

First Post updated, however i am trying to keep it as spoiler free as possible, but i have noticed that part causing a lot of questions in help since the new chain was introduced so I've added it.

Sasha Delmorna

KittieRae

KittieRae

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 27-October 11
I completely understand the new quest line, as I am on that track fine. But is there any reason why the quest that is offered from Rayburg Osmand still show available to me, which I understood to give you ATV parts. But when I go to the two people he designated that I talk to, their quests are grey to me. A friend was able to get the quests and said they were level five, I am level seven currently so that isn't the issue.

Thoughts?

Edit: Also, how does this new quest line affect your ability to learn future builds like motorcycles, etc. The old quest line clearly stated that you will not be able to learn motorcycles, etc until you do those (the old) quests.

Edited by KittieRae, 30 October 2011 - 07:15 AM.

Sanginius

Sanginius

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Joined 24-May 11

I completely understand the new quest line, as I am on that track fine. But is there any reason why the quest that is offered from Rayburg Osmand still show available to me, which I understood to give you ATV parts. But when I go to the two people he designated that I talk to, their quests are grey to me. A friend was able to get the quests and said they were level five, I am level seven currently so that isn't the issue.

Thoughts?

Edit: Also, how does this new quest line affect your ability to learn future builds like motorcycles, etc. The old quest line clearly stated that you will not be able to learn motorcycles, etc until you do those (the old) quests.

First thought was did you speak to Rayburg Osmand, as you would need to get the mission from him to speak to the other mission givers that your friend has done. The Old mission Chains will still give parts, but will no longer give knowledges, so all the people that used to give the various missions for parts and knowledges still give parts. Apart from Tommy Smalls, he now gives 2 Basic Veicle repair kits.

Once you have gained the knowledges through the new mission chain you can research the other vehicles in the same way you used to. The Only Difference is that you Have to do this NEW mission chain to gain the knowledges to put ATVs together. The AtV knowledge still contains Motorcycle research, motorcycle still containss Dune Buggy Etc.

Sasha Delmorna

MadGrazzt

MadGrazzt

Initiate

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Joined 27-October 11
Hey !

So, i'm stuck at what appears to be the "end" of the Quest, in Pass Chris, this Lonnie Parker dude wants me to work on his Junked ATV, but ... what am i supposed to do ?? :P

I just click and click on the Junked ATV that's in front of me but nothing happens ... and Lonnie just sits here and look at me doing nothing ;)

Help !!!!!!

soooreal

soooreal

Initiate

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 21-November 11
First of all I want to thank you for making this VERY useful guide.
Now, I have Tires 1 and Control System 1 knowledge and next I'm suppose to get Frames 1 from Zaahara Reeves. The problem is, she has no quests for me. I'm level 11 if that matters. Thanks.

EDIT: Never mind, I solved it.

Edited by soooreal, 27 December 2011 - 01:43 PM.

Spookiepants

Spookiepants

Initiate

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 04-October 11

So, i'm stuck at what appears to be the "end" of the Quest, in Pass Chris, this Lonnie Parker dude wants me to work on his Junked ATV, but ... what am i supposed to do ?? :P

Target it, and hit it. Yeah, its kinda stupid, but your supposed to 'kill' it for some reason.

Hesss

Hesss

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 08-March 12
I have all the parts, but Lonnie is not giving us any mission and also I don't have any knowledge. Any help?

Lou3viL

Lou3viL

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 27-February 12
I've done the mission's for the ATV and have all the parts i think, but not sure how to build the ATV!?!?! Any suggestions??

lenaic

lenaic

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 09-June 11
Hi, i have failed the mission and i don't succeed in restarting it. I spoke to jhon harris then paige morisson and i failed here but when i speak to the two persons i can(t restart the mission, please help !!!

Psychojoe

Psychojoe

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 24-May 11
What if our chain gets interrupted say the first part, is there a way to restart the mission line? Somehow my mission self completed while I was partied up but I did not get anything out of it.

DemiGoth

DemiGoth

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 01-January 13

Marex the only way you can get the knowledges now is by doing the new chain that starts with John Harris in Embry, there is no way of buying the knowledges you are missing, they can only be acquired through the new questchain.

Kinda in the same boat myself. When FE was still subscription and I played it, I came far with the old ATV quest and have all 4 components already. I just never got to the point to assemble the thing. Now I have to start all over again :(
Annique ~ Gwen Livet
Knights of Beowulf clan
Pages from Sages my blog

dutchdudexx

dutchdudexx

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 28-December 13
I did all the missions for the atv but when i was going to press complete on the last mission my game crashed so i restarted it but all the stuff for the atv was gone i dont know what to do and it took me a whole day and im really pissed please help

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7711 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

I did all the missions for the atv but when i was going to press complete on the last mission my game crashed so i restarted it but all the stuff for the atv was gone i dont know what to do and it took me a whole day and im really pissed please help

Open a support ticket or PM a GM in-game about the issue, generally it's recommended to make a ticket tho as it will take time to confirm you've completed the quest.
Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Mikhail_Hur

Mikhail_Hur

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 26-June 15
Really heplfull, kudos for you mate!!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users