• Please log in to reply
224 replies to this topic

ZombieMoses

ZombieMoses

Initiate

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Joined 17-September 11

There needs to be more sound options! This can't be stressed enough! Ingame VoIP is impossible! Sound Ducking does not work for me and it is impossible to understand what anyone is saying over the obnoxiously loud sounds. And turning down Master also turns down VoIP so, no immediate help there.

Seconded, the sound options are probably my biggest beef in this entire game. If nothing else, please fix the VOIP, for the love of whatever creator or lack thereof you hold dear. Basically, yelling is required for anyone to hear you over the obnoxious engine roaring and whining, even worse when gunfire enters the picture.

While you're at it, please add the option for VOIP to fade the background volume while being keyed.
Mur7augh - NA E Joker || ZombieMatriarch - NA E Joker || Nicci - NA W Colby FUSION - The gaming community that cares. About stuff. www.official-fusion.com

NickNak

NickNak

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 941 posts
  • Joined 20-December 10

Seconded, the sound options are probably my biggest beef in this entire game. If nothing else, please fix the VOIP, for the love of whatever creator or lack thereof you hold dear. Basically, yelling is required for anyone to hear you over the obnoxious engine roaring and whining, even worse when gunfire enters the picture.

While you're at it, please add the option for VOIP to fade the background volume while being keyed.

As a little temp fix for the time being, if you alt tab out of game and turn Vivox Voice service up in the Windows Volume mixer. You can get a nice VOIP level above the in game sounds

ZombieMoses

ZombieMoses

Initiate

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Joined 17-September 11

Suggestion: When in a group, and one of the group members or even yourself does a group waypoint.. can you make the waypoint a different color other then green? Like cyan or something else? The contact colors in the dist. are all green so the waypoint being a shade of green also, makes the driver stop and look for where is it It would make it easier to follow a diff. color for waypoints.

You can disable the contact markers on your screen by single-clicking them in the map interface. You know that they are disabled when the icons aren't bordered in orange. I disabled these ASAP as yes, they are VERY confusing and cluttery on the display when I'm in a mission.
Mur7augh - NA E Joker || ZombieMatriarch - NA E Joker || Nicci - NA W Colby FUSION - The gaming community that cares. About stuff. www.official-fusion.com

LeoFleX

LeoFleX

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Joined 25-December 11
One thing that really really needs to be improved is the /team. I dont know if its just me or not but when im in a misson and i get killed and try to chat in /t it sends the message, but it doesnt show it in the chat. So in afew words, i press enter it and it goes away. I wanna be able to talk to my team mates while im dead

SpecialAgentBob

SpecialAgentBob

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Joined 14-May 11
Does anyone even read these anymore?

Yesterday: We have combat gear in the making which will also be available through ingame-progression.
Today: We have combat gear on Armas which might become available through ingame-progression.
Tomorrow: What combat gear are you talking about? You might want to see an ophthalmologist.

Fatal1ty Pixels

Fatal1ty Pixels

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2140 posts
  • Joined 31-August 11
Buying clothes on the market could be better!
They should add: man-woman
enforcer-criminal OPTIONS

reefiasty

reefiasty

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 10-November 11
Posted Image
...instead of writing down the name of the guy on a piece of paper and then clicking on search filter, typing the name, pressing Find (enter doesn't work), selecting the guy from a list of 1 (one) guys with a matching name (this step is absolutely mandatory) and clicking OK.

This should require ONE mouse click.

I got more of this stuff, most of which affect the G1 sales through the same UI fail that is described above, but apparently nobody who can fix it reads this thread. <--- When this will be proved wrong, I will post the rest of it.

Edited by reefiasty, 29 April 2012 - 03:10 AM.

Ipwnatfail

Ipwnatfail

Initiate

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 27-March 12
Add a health meter so it can be easier to figure out weapon damage and make it so it doesn't cover a sizable part of the screen.

LeoFleX

LeoFleX

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Joined 25-December 11

Buying clothes on the market could be better!
They should add: man-woman
enforcer-criminal OPTIONS

dude i totally agree with u, i think that the designers would make a lot more money if they could design stuff for the opposite gender. Why cant we buy women clothes and design them on preset female characters as males and vies versa? I think it would push the limit in what we can design for who ever we design :)

Reeper

Reeper

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Joined 15-August 11
I wan't an option to be able to change the order of my guns in my locker. I'm not good at Photoshopping but arrows up and down that you click when you have a weapon selected to either up or down in the weapon list. Would do wonders in terms of speedy weapon change!
Been playing since RTW and in Closed Beta 1 :)
Please checkout my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.c...illproductions5
Posted Image

Reeper

Reeper

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Joined 15-August 11
I wan't quick change options for my weapon setups. For an example: Sniper: N-HVR Akulan V2 (optional mods) Second hand: ACT 44

If i then setup a quick switch class i can just by a hot key while having my ammo box open or being at a joker machine or such and then just equip it without opening a menu and then save time for more gameplay.

ALL the options of a gun setup as Mods, Weapon, Second hand, Grenades should be in this quick change feature. Almost like Mw3's classes you know?
Been playing since RTW and in Closed Beta 1 :)
Please checkout my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.c...illproductions5
Posted Image

Locnlol

Locnlol

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2897 posts
  • Joined 10-December 11
I forgot this thread existed... Does anyone still read it ?...
Anyway :
http://forums.gamers...ost&pid=2660968
I want to be able to disable this message box.

Edited by Locnlol, 13 May 2012 - 11:57 AM.

Locnlol / JayceY

OUTDREW

OUTDREW

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • Joined 16-August 11
I didn't read all the posts, but I doubt this was already suggested. Something I run into a lot is when joining a district, most of the good ones are full. Thing is, even though it says that, you can still get in by spamming the crap out of the join district button until you just get in regardless of what it says. This is because the list has a very slow auto-update/refresh time and can be wrong until it does update. So I suggest they add a REFRESH button so that you can manually update the list over and over again instead of just hoping it has changed or waiting for the 30 secondish auto-update.

Unless someone knows some secret keys to do so now?

Jericho (NA) OUTDREW WITHDREW DATDREW / DISDREW

OUTDREW.png

tahrox

tahrox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1033 posts
  • Joined 22-August 09

I didn't read all the posts, but I doubt this was already suggested. Something I run into a lot is when joining a district, most of the good ones are full. Thing is, even though it says that, you can still get in by spamming the crap out of the join district button until you just get in regardless of what it says. This is because the list has a very slow auto-update/refresh time and can be wrong until it does update. So I suggest they add a REFRESH button so that you can manually update the list over and over again instead of just hoping it has changed or waiting for the 30 secondish auto-update.

Unless someone knows some secret keys to do so now?

You can refresh them if you switch your map filters.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Gold on the outside,

Silver in the core.

OUTDREW

OUTDREW

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • Joined 16-August 11

You can refresh them if you switch your map filters.

Hmm, didn't know that. Seems like work though. :P But ya, a button would still be convenient.

Jericho (NA) OUTDREW WITHDREW DATDREW / DISDREW

OUTDREW.png

VegaStar

VegaStar

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Joined 27-April 12
Quite often when there is a deliver-mission, some players don't realize, or simply forget they THEY are carrying an object that should be delivered. OTHER people can see it on their screen, that one particular player is carrying an item because there is a "sign" over their head saying "Deliver". I also forget myself sometimes that I am carrying an item, because there is no indicator anywhere.

So I suggest that If I am carrying an item, there should also be a clear sign somewhere on MY screen that I am carrying an item.

Rhode

Rhode

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1189 posts
  • Joined 05-March 11

Quite often when there is a deliver-mission, some players don't realize, or simply forget they THEY are carrying an object that should be delivered. OTHER people can see it on their screen, that one particular player is carrying an item because there is a "sign" over their head saying "Deliver". I also forget myself sometimes that I am carrying an item, because there is no indicator anywhere.

So I suggest that If I am carrying an item, there should also be a clear sign somewhere on MY screen that I am carrying an item.

There is actually an indicator, though it could definitely be made more obvious. A little cubic icon appears in the bottom left corner of your ammo counter HUD element (similar to where it tells you how much space is left in your car) that tells you how many small task items you are carrying.
QUOTE (DiscoStick @ Aug 16 2011, 01:26 PM) "Everyone has a pattern. You have a pattern, I have a pattern. Learn the pattern, break it, and you WILL win. Every time."

ZombieMoses

ZombieMoses

Initiate

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Joined 17-September 11
It seems like patch 1.7 broke the music importation feature. Since then, the majority of songs I have tried to bring in show up with no information other than the song duration. In addition, the game fails to identify any tracks whatsoever. Manually requesting an identification always returns "0/x Songs Identified", even with songs I have had successfully identified on other computers (various AC/DC, Journey, Rolling Stones, Foreigner tracks, for example). There are also various quirks and inconsistencies that need to be fixed, such as successfully identified songs not broadcasting. Once you fix whatever you guys broke, I have a few suggestions:

-How about a very clear tutorial on how to identify tracks manually (clicking on the cog and selecting suggestions) as well as indicating 'exactly' what each identification status entails (Green is good-to-go, Exclamation Point/Question Mark/Red means no one but you can hear your music). I can't tell you how many times I walk through the Galleria and I see someone has claimed the audio display point and yet I hear no music whatsoever.

-A complete list of all the songs in whatever database APB:R uses to identify tracks. This would save myself and others a LOT of trouble, believe me. This list should also include the ability to suggest additions to said database, which would be completed with a form with things like Artist, Year, Song Name, Album, etc. A staff person could then go out and research the submission to ensure that all the information matches a real song.

-A way to filter and sort songs by category, such as Name, Artist, Year, Album, etc.

-Add the option to set what the music player does when the player loads in. For example, I may want my music player to automatically select a random song from my favorites playlist.

-The ability to boost volume on a song-by-song basis. And the available boost should be substantial, some songs I import are difficult to hear in-district, even at maximum volume.

Edited by ZombieMoses, 04 June 2012 - 10:45 AM.

Thirdgenchev87

Thirdgenchev87

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Joined 06-May 12
On the Hud, When doing LTL - having you show on the map in mission on your team that your dot will be a
BRIGHT ORANGE

(i've been upset a few times by having a player kill my stunned person)

:nicethread: :notworthy: :thumbsup:

All of you are excellent!

One last thing..

Ingoreing a person - will not play there kill tune.

Ange1ofD4rkness idea
Able to hide expired weapons / time is everything when in a mission

[all weapons]

/pistol
/shotgun
/oca
etc.

Thank you all.

Edited by Thirdgenchev87, 05 June 2012 - 04:16 AM.

dejn

dejn

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 719 posts
  • Joined 22-July 11
I'd love to have modifications which are not bounded to weapon, so you can make setup and use it for all time, till you have the mods.
Changing mods lags my game, and takes away time (time is money ._.).
I think it probably would make sense since you can't use mods in your secondaries, so you would not use it twice. :)
AI YA MAD MAYT? U GUN GET REKT YA HEAR ME

SydneyViolet

SydneyViolet

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Joined 05-June 12

I wan't an option to be able to change the order of my guns in my locker. I'm not good at Photoshopping but arrows up and down that you click when you have a weapon selected to either up or down in the weapon list. Would do wonders in terms of speedy weapon change!

This ^^

This should be for all items in all categories in the locker. The interface for re-arranging the items could very well be the one used for re-arranging the layers in the symbol designer.

"I'd rather lose with friends than win without any."

Darkcahr

Darkcahr

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11
Adding an information about your opponent remaining life in percentage when someone kills you. That could really help in avoiding from false accusations in cheating. Percentage of accurasy would also be really helpfull. To conclusion that can save a lot of players from arguing and save fun from the game.

B3stShot

B3stShot

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Joined 13-February 12

Adding an information about your opponent remaining life in percentage when someone kills you. That could really help in avoiding from false accusations in cheating. Percentage of accurasy would also be really helpfull. To conclusion that can save a lot of players from arguing and save fun from the game.

a lifebar in general will be great, i dont see a reason why not to have one on the top of the screen above you friends heads and above enemys heads

Edited by B3stShot, 14 June 2012 - 05:21 AM.

Posted Image
Lusky (eu1) enf | Aseric (eu2) crim

Jarhead_Patriot

Jarhead_Patriot

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Joined 07-May 11

a lifebar in general will be great, i dont see a reason why not to have one on the top of the screen above you friends heads and above enemys heads

I support that idea and this thread.

Edited by Jarhead_Patriot, 17 June 2012 - 11:57 PM.

Posted Image

Jarhead, leader of the San Paro Marine Corps, Patriot EU2

Customizable Death Screens!

TR3KS

TR3KS

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Joined 18-June 12
Well, I'm glad I found this thread first of all. I'll mock up some ideas when i get the time....

But one thing i think that would be pretty awesome is to have "SETS" just like we have for clothing, but for weapon slots.

I don't know if this was mentioned before but i'll make a mock up when i get some free time. Basically think of it like a way to manage your primary, secondary, grenades, perks, and/or even clothing as ONE set button. and that way when you go to the joker box, you just open up inventory, and boom you have 1-5 sets. you can go through and build those out.

This idea is not original mind you, pretty much straight from Call of Doodie. but you get the idea, its really all about streamlining the user experience and allowing them to get back to the action that much faster. also, allowing you to switch on the fly would make worlds of difference during missions, rather than having to change weapon, secondary, and grenades. its just one button press away.

I have a lot of other ideas, but i'd have to mock them up.

Edited by TR3KS, 20 June 2012 - 09:57 AM.

SERVER • JOKER // ENFORCER • TR3KS • RockNRollas // CRIMINAL • WREKS

LIVESTREAM // TWITCH.TV

BrianRolling

BrianRolling

Unreal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10299 posts
  • Joined 06-June 10
Map diagram in the radar.

TR3KS

TR3KS

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Joined 18-June 12

Map diagram in the radar.

I suggested this all the way back when RTW was still developing this game in Closed EU beta. :P It just makes sense to see the roads and where to go. This would help out new players SO much.

SERVER • JOKER // ENFORCER • TR3KS • RockNRollas // CRIMINAL • WREKS

LIVESTREAM // TWITCH.TV

redr642

redr642

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Joined 27-May 11
Looks like some UI improvements are on the way:

http://apbreloaded.g...838305089305313

Personally I'd like to be able to track my progress with achievements and weapon roles via a progress bar, just like it currently tracks your progress with your pledged contact and progress with the objectives in fight club.

Also I think the marketplace is desperate for a revamp. There's a lot of ideas about it in this thread, so I won't bother repeating them, but suffice to say we need more advanced search options.

Fishface

Fishface

Initiate

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 16-June 12

I don't know if this was mentioned before but i'll make a mock up when i get some free time. Basically think of it like a way to manage your primary, secondary, grenades, perks, and/or even clothing as ONE set button. and that way when you go to the joker box, you just open up inventory, and boom you have 1-5 sets. you can go through and build those out.

Yes please! This would save so much time, lagging in the inventory section and not having enough time to switch primary, secondary, mods and nades...

HellKnightX88

HellKnightX88

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4029 posts
  • Joined 05-December 10
Seeing your own health, sure, I'd love that... seeing the health of your enemies, nope. It's way more fun to trust your gut feeling that relying on some magical bar above their head.

I'd love to have modifications which are not bounded to weapon, so you can make setup and use it for all time, till you have the mods.
Changing mods lags my game, and takes away time (time is money ._.).
I think it probably would make sense since you can't use mods in your secondaries, so you would not use it twice. :)

+1 or Karlix's idea (whoever it was) of selecting a gun config preset.

So I'd have 4 guns presets:
1. HVR with 3PS3, HS3 and CJ3 + PDW
2. N-tec with HS3 and HB2 + PDW
3. OCA with CJ3 + RSA
4. Stock JG + RSA

Selecting a preset would automatically equip the gun and the mods I have set up for it(for example it would remove the HS3 from my loltec and put it on my sniper) if I equip my sniper.

=======================================
Also, would be nice to see the entire contact tree for each faction and what each of them unlocks even if you haven't unlocked said contact yet so I can plan ahead the order in which I'll level up my contacts. I want that tutu for my enf damn it!

Edited by HellKnightX88, 29 June 2012 - 07:48 AM.

Posted Image
Frosty - Xhadee // Recruitment // Youtube // Livestream // Twitter

Shaolinie

Shaolinie

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1432 posts
  • Joined 01-December 10
I don't know if this was suggested but when in Marketplace selecting usable would also consider gender of your character and have better preview of images not just little corner on the side.

Some sort of visual presentation maybe above the vehicle that it contains ammo, explosives etc but only for people in your group so enemies don't see that. Because at start of mission typing this in couple seconds does not cut it and then your teammates die because they are too close to the car, out of ammo, ram into something and total the car and before they get out get killed.

Can we have proper sniper scopes for - NHVR, DMR, Obeya, Obir
Acog scope for Scoped Ntec, Whisper, Scoped Act 44
Rocket scope for OSMAW

Just like in those famous suggestions videos ^_^
Posted Image
Epic Signature by KriminaI
http://www.youtube.com/APBInfamous
"Before we blame we should first see whether we cannot excuse" - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Rhode

Rhode

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1189 posts
  • Joined 05-March 11

Can we have proper sniper scopes for - NHVR, DMR, Obeya, Obir
Acog scope for Scoped Ntec, Whisper, Scoped Act 44
Rocket scope for OSMAW

Please god no. I hate things like that. I like it just the way it is. Plus, those videos weren't suggestion videos, they were concept videos from a guy who worked at RTW. The thing is, all that stuff was done in basically Sony Vegas or Adobe Aftereffects. None of it was in the game at any point. And I'm sorta glad for that, I didn't really like any of it.
QUOTE (DiscoStick @ Aug 16 2011, 01:26 PM) "Everyone has a pattern. You have a pattern, I have a pattern. Learn the pattern, break it, and you WILL win. Every time."

Shozonu

Shozonu

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts
  • Joined 16-July 11
Visible lifebars for teammates, but not enemies (because no)
The lifebars don't even have to be bars, it could just be a small dot next to their name that goes to green to red depending on their current health. (Or, with upcoming 1.9 update, colorizing the small symbol that everyone is going to get next to their name)

Although I don't support seeing health bars on enemies, I do support being able to see the health of whoever that kills you
like:
Killed by OnlyLTL (+gravity)
[ 20% ]
Where the percentage in the brackets indicate their health

Colby: Shozonu |<->| Lunartic
Vegas Audio Kit when

Rikard86

Rikard86

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2798 posts
  • Joined 23-January 11
Posted Image

This shouldn't be too hard, I hope.
Obeya(EU1): Windam (Crim)
Obeya(EU1): Rikard (Enf)
APB: Anticipated Post Bitterness
From the diary of a terrible player

Inspurration

Inspurration

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Joined 07-June 12
Maybe add a "tired bar" which will limit you sprint time. Makes it more realistic. You can't run forever so make a bar that indicates how tired you are!
Posted Image

Rhode

Rhode

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1189 posts
  • Joined 05-March 11

Maybe add a "tired bar" which will limit you sprint time. Makes it more realistic. You can't run forever so make a bar that indicates how tired you are!

Please no. It's one of those unique little things that makes APB APB. Besides, it's not like you even sprint that fast.

I wouldn't mind seeing some kind of better representation of how much stamina you have, it's really hard to tell in the thick of things.

Raptros

Raptros

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2804 posts
  • Joined 18-December 11
Its been said before, but I +1 the ideas of health and stamina bars.

So long as I can see the exact number :D

i.e. 750/1000 not 75%

EDIT:

As of now, I'm more or less on the fence with this

Edited by Raptros, 26 August 2014 - 06:24 PM.

WHAT DID YOU HONESTLY EXPECT THOUGH?

peaceoutwhat

peaceoutwhat

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Joined 24-November 11

How about some options for crosshairs?
White lines are not my favourite, since those often seem to disappear in the flaming battle when there's lots of stuf going on the screen.

I'd like to at least change the color of it to red or green, and maybe set the thickness of lines in the crosshair to 2 or 3 pixels. Or even a single red dot in the middle and nothing else.
Just to spot it better in the close range shoot outs.

I believe this troubles some other players too, since there already is available a hack that does something like this, tho I didn't manage get it work. :)

Totally agree to this.

+1

Dag-Dag

Dag-Dag

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3330 posts
  • Joined 06-May 11

Unless they doubled the sprint speed, that idea would be crippling for APB.
...or perhaps a better spawn as well. Nothing's like spawning 500m away with no cars around.

| Colby | Criminal: DAggErlS: Flying Whale! | Enforcer: ShiverX: AC3S | Obeya | Enforcer: KumiDen | Talk about law |
icon_shotgun_jg.pngicon_sniperrifle_hvr762.pngicon_assaultrifle_ntec.pngicon_smg_oca_stock.pngicon_explosive_osmaw.pngbishadagx8800_gt.png
Having your name appearing five times in district chat is awkward, try lengthening your sentence next time.

Dexd

Dexd

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3555 posts
  • Joined 10-April 12
How about an integrated compass HUD at the top of the screen? I remember one in a Flight game and I always find myself unable to tell which direction people are talking about when they say N/E/S/W without looking at the mini map for a good 4-5 seconds and by then it's usually too late.

Something like what's on top of this screen, only with a NESW

And I didn't notice this thread before and made a thread already so I'll copy/paste the bulk of that stuff here.

Locking the map in place: more of a quality of life adjustment I would personally like. For example, when I'm Bounty Hunting I like to hang out in a central location with my Map up, and when I click the "return to default position" button which unlocks the map from my character and place it right in the middle, letting me see the entire map. What I'd like is if the map saved that setting so I didn't have to center it every time I hit M.

Customizable Crosshairs: I can see it being an advantage to some, as well as a disadvantage depending on how far you let them customize it. Seeing how newer players may not know how to change all this stuff, but I think being able to have some options enabling stuff like the center dot or having a different style to the traditional + would be a nice thing to play around with. I would be using a shotgun a whole lot more if there was an option for a circular crosshair setup. There's already other ways to add shaders like the center dot which G1 calls "use at your own risk" or with an xfire or some other overlay which I think is a fairly dangerous approach.
So instead of making us edit game files or run 3rd party shaders and risk getting banned, is there a way to incorporate it officially? I mean the center dot is already available in Social, an offset one is available when driving, and I believe the OPGL already has a circle with a center dot crosshair. What I would like is something along the lines of the OPGL crosshair that reacted to recoil and weapon spread.

Apply Setting to all characters: self explanatory. I never realized how much it was needed until I made another character. I got my keybindings all done and put Mouse Sensitivity where I THOUGHT it should be, and it turns out I was completely wrong and spent the next 5 minutes of the mission trying to get it dialed in correctly. After the mission I had to switch back and forth from my other character just to get the sensitivity right.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)