33 replies to this topic

pilocoxRO

pilocoxRO

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Joined 06-October 10
Alot players use Nukers-Spot, Nukers OFC:)), for example in ICY.
Any GM"s can tell me if that players can take BAN for Nuker-Spot grinding?

liloldme

liloldme

Clan Tour Guide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1369 posts
  • Joined 27-August 10
I would say yes, it's exploiting a known bug....
Thx to sharky for the sig
I have lived my life, to the best of my ability but i have not been able to escape fate, anger or pain.....
Bring me the answer's and the road that lead's to truth. Reveal to me once and for all how all of this will end....

Ezio Auditore da firenze

peat

peat

Hyperion is Right!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1711 posts
  • Joined 24-August 10
Yes they are illegal, all the ppl abusing those types of glitches I open up fraps and record away and send it to support.

Jedi

Jedi

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Joined 30-August 10
Just go ahead and use it ^_-
"I don't care about anyone else but me on the internet."

whoknows87

whoknows87

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Joined 19-October 10
G1 didnt state this rule down yet? maybe they should list down any in game rule
so ppl can report lesser and faster their support service.
in basic i dun use it and i dun see any harm done in the long run too.
I believe in everything but everything fails me
Bot warrior Xiao-Gongzhu-DB3 94.78% non template =)

peat

peat

Hyperion is Right!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1711 posts
  • Joined 24-August 10

G1 didnt state this rule down yet? maybe they should list down any in game rule
so ppl can report lesser and faster their support service.
in basic i dun use it and i dun see any harm done in the long run too.

Im pretty sure it fits under the bug/glitch abuse section dont you?

Nanowar11

Nanowar11

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Joined 02-October 10
Yes it is a bannable offence, but with the amount of Cheaters, Power levelers and other suspicious players roaming the servers, there seems like very little to deter players from exploiting these nuker spots.

If I could, I would send a page full of the exploiters names to support. But judging from the past and the players that are still roaming the servers, my efforts are fruitless...

It is against the rules. Bottom line. :)

peat

peat

Hyperion is Right!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1711 posts
  • Joined 24-August 10

Yes it is a bannable offence, but with the amount of Cheaters, Power levelers and other suspicious players roaming the servers, there seems like very little to deter players from exploiting these nuker spots.

If I could, I would send a page full of the exploiters names to support. But judging from the past and the players that are still roaming the servers, my efforts are fruitless...

It is against the rules. Bottom line. :)

Send it in xD im still sending in reports of rule breakers.

Jedi

Jedi

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Joined 30-August 10
They'll get banned.....................................eventually.................
"I don't care about anyone else but me on the internet."

whoknows87

whoknows87

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Joined 19-October 10

Im pretty sure it fits under the bug/glitch abuse section dont you?

true but in compare to hacker those abuse is nth in fact it become smaller then penuts
i rather they focus on getting hack fix and hacker ban and alot more thing which are more important

peat

peat

Hyperion is Right!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1711 posts
  • Joined 24-August 10

true but in compare to hacker those abuse is nth in fact it become smaller then penuts
i rather they focus on getting hack fix and hacker ban and alot more thing which are more important

When I send reports I tend to put the hackers at the top then glitch users after them. If I see someone breaking any of the set rules that they AGREED to when they signed up ill report them, no matter if its using a nuker spot or using a speed hack.

flooga

flooga

Initiate

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 24-May 11
lol you guys would report nukers using nuker spots?
like i understand that its a bug and that the ppl are exploiting it, but its not really on the same level as say, a db8 template using speed hacks in bp. am i right? frankly there isn't all that much to worry about because its not like they're breaking the game. they've been in the game since ever and no one has ever fixed them.

Nanowar11

Nanowar11

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Joined 02-October 10

Cheating/exploiting is what it is.

Example, if I steal $10 or $1000 it's still theft isn't it?
Nuker spots or Speed hacking. It's still against the rules :)

Tak3z0

Tak3z0

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1350 posts
  • Joined 28-August 10
I think its covered by the 3 times and you are out so I dont think you will get banned straight away, to temp bans an a perma ban maybe.
9D def calculator,link , Many thanks go to DeadlyNS for this.

BubbaHotep

BubbaHotep

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Joined 17-September 10
this is an age old argument in 9dragons... and my opinion on the matter is this... Indy has known about these spots for years, they have done nothing to fix them, i personally do not see it as a bug anymore. if they are too lazy to fix the issue, then why should it be considered a bug? if they had any problem with it truly, they could simply move mobs away from said areas, then bam no more nuker spot, they dont however, they have never done anything to fix the situation. just my opinion.

this kinda thing bugs me though. seeing people get away with obvious cheating isnt right, but nothing is being done about any of it. i think that people who are caught sz pking, or using nuker spots shouldnt be banned for first offense, at all, instead i think that they should be given a special deco that cannot be removed for the time that they would have been banned. maybe a pink ballet dancers outfit with a giant dunce cap, and instead of showing their name, it should just say CHEATER!

Edited by BubbaHotep, 29 July 2011 - 08:08 AM.

whoknows87

whoknows87

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Joined 19-October 10

this is an age old argument in 9dragons... and my opinion on the matter is this... Indy has known about these spots for years, they have done nothing to fix them, i personally do not see it as a bug anymore. if they are too lazy to fix the issue, then why should it be considered a bug? if they had any problem with it truly, they could simply move mobs away from said areas, then bam no more nuker spot, they dont however, they have never done anything to fix the situation. just my opinion.

this kinda thing bugs me though. seeing people get away with obvious cheating isnt right, but nothing is being done about any of it. i think that people who are caught sz pking, or using nuker spots shouldnt be banned for first offense, at all, instead i think that they should be given a special deco that cannot be removed for the time that they would have been banned. maybe a pink ballet dancers outfit with a giant dunce cap, and instead of showing their name, it should just say CHEATER!

plus every spot is one of the best spot for nuker grind grind with good grind we still grind there tanking the mob with or without not a problem lol

Cheating/exploiting is what it is.

Example, if I steal $10 or $1000 it's still theft isn't it?
Nuker spots or Speed hacking. It's still against the rules :)

if u using this to compare i will like to ask you.
if theres only a grp of police ard this place and theres a murder and a car steal case which one u think police go to first?

peat

peat

Hyperion is Right!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1711 posts
  • Joined 24-August 10

To my knowledge they did fix most of them but during the transfer to G1 a lot of old bugs came back. How or why it happens no one knows.

iMegas

iMegas

>:O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4763 posts
  • Joined 06-October 10

if u using this to compare i will like to ask you.
if theres only a grp of police ard this place and theres a murder and a car steal case which one u think police go to first?

That is completely different because it's public safety and lives are at risk. You're comparing lives to loss of money, and that doesn't work.
Besides, they'd still check out the car steal case, just later.
Other answer: whoknows

-Megas >:)

Edited by iMegas, 29 July 2011 - 08:15 AM.

Being smart and being knowledgeable are two different things >:o.

whoknows87

whoknows87

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Joined 19-October 10

When I send reports I tend to put the hackers at the top then glitch users after them. If I see someone breaking any of the set rules that they AGREED to when they signed up ill report them, no matter if its using a nuker spot or using a speed hack.

not trying to prove if what u do is right or wrong but how do you make which one is on the top?
which part of them is doing something wrong that spoil the game indirectly?
as far as i know exploit and glitch or bug in game that are used and for the unfair benefit gain vs player or in game richness yes thats a offence e.g hacker gain in pvp or gold or plvl or something.
they are still there pressing those skill bar and targeting mob thereself as i know.

whoknows87

whoknows87

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Joined 19-October 10

To my knowledge they did fix most of them but during the transfer to G1 a lot of old bugs came back. How or why it happens no one knows.

to my knowledge is that non of those spot is fix till the last day =) created a nuker the last 2 month and tested on some spot and i find tanking them is better to grind cos they dun run about when i aoe

That is completely different because it's public safety and lives are at risk. You're comparing lives to loss of money, and that doesn't work.
Besides, they'd still check out the car steal case, just later.
Other answer: whoknows

you just say it =)

PeaceyWarrior

PeaceyWarrior

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1353 posts
  • Joined 26-August 10
You care about nuker spots when there were hackers running about until they got bored and just stopped playing the game like most of the people. Go ahead and use the nuker spots to show how awesome you are.
Shiryuu: Shaolin Senior Deva Monk - H
-DeFunct-: The League of Beggars Senior Spirit Beggar - FC

Sig by PhantomWing.

Dariel

Dariel

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Joined 26-May 11
Its funny how i just found out the other day that it was banable to just grind there, after 4 years of playing and i never knew that spot was not suppost to be used. and i told a friend not to use it, even thou she yelled at me saying that i thou she was "hack" but she just misunderstood what i tried to say. anyway....

1 thing i don't get is why G1 has not put down that rule .. or idk somehow fix those spots, seriously there's a lot of new players that they don't know about this and they grind there, next thing you know they get ban!

G1 do something about those spots. :P :)
Fight To the Finish

Shao Nukers FTW! oh yeah baby

http://www.getonmysp...nny-cat-run.gif

peat

peat

Hyperion is Right!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1711 posts
  • Joined 24-August 10

Its funny how i just found out the other day that it was banable to just grind there, after 4 years of playing and i never knew that spot was not suppost to be used. and i told a friend not to use it, even thou she yelled at me saying that i thou she was "hack" but she just misunderstood what i tried to say. anyway....

1 thing i don't get is why G1 has not put down that rule .. or idk somehow fix those spots, seriously there's a lot of new players that they don't know about this and they grind there, next thing you know they get ban!

G1 do something about those spots. :P :)

Like I said earlier it fits in with the whole "Dont abuse Bugs/Glitch" section in the ToS everyone agreed to when they made their accounts. A lot of people dont read and it that leads to "They never said it wasnt allowed blah blah blah"

http://forums.gamers...;hl=Nuker spots

Some posts that talk about it.

Edited by peat, 29 July 2011 - 03:09 PM.

SciSci

SciSci

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts
  • Joined 02-September 10

Alot players use Nukers-Spot, Nukers OFC:)), for example in ICY.
Any GM"s can tell me if that players can take BAN for Nuker-Spot grinding?

Nuker spot in icy? where? lol, just get better def and ur good. I got ck hyb with 2k def and im good. no need spot. i can pretty much grind anywhere

mix3r

mix3r

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Joined 28-July 11
I only report cheaters and hackers because even if the people you are talking about are abusing those exploits (using glitched map locations):
- they're not using hacks, (leave them be unless they do)
- they don't affect my gameplay at all,
- it's easier for them to level up, and sooner or later we're all going to get to max level, so let them do it?
- anyone feels like having too many players? I thought there was not enough of them...
- I hate reporting anyone for any reason in the first place =.=

There 's also the glitched tiger in Shaolin village and all nuker's been training their nukes on it for years - never affected my gaming experience at all - actually, it was nice to do it with them and chat with them...

Edited by mix3r, 29 July 2011 - 05:35 PM.

iMegas

iMegas

>:O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4763 posts
  • Joined 06-October 10

I only report cheaters and hackers because even if the people you are talking about are abusing those exploits (using glitched map locations):
- they're not using hacks, (leave them be unless they do)
- they don't affect my gameplay at all,
- it's easier for them to level up, and sooner or later we're all going to get to max level, so let them do it?
- anyone feels like having too many players? I thought there was not enough of them...
- I hate reporting anyone for any reason in the first place =.=

There 's also the glitched tiger in Shaolin village and all nuker's been training their nukes on it for years - never affected my gaming experience at all - actually, it was nice to do it with them and chat with them...

Lol I remember being a major carebear back on Asura when I first started playing on my WT healer, I went to the Shaolin's tiger place where all the nukers were leveling up their nukes and I started grinding there at RL 12 or something because I didn't want to get grieved in Jinan xD They then said "why are u here?!" and I replied "Lol I'm grinding. Problem?".

Being smart and being knowledgeable are two different things >:o.

whoknows87

whoknows87

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Joined 19-October 10

Like I said earlier it fits in with the whole "Dont abuse Bugs/Glitch" section in the ToS everyone agreed to when they made their accounts. A lot of people dont read and it that leads to "They never said it wasnt allowed blah blah blah"

remember all your post no GM comment on it?
its just your friendly mods that reply to those thanks and get a post that GM state that say LOS cant be used.

Edited by whoknows87, 29 July 2011 - 07:53 PM.

peat

peat

Hyperion is Right!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1711 posts
  • Joined 24-August 10

remember all your post no GM comment on it?
its just your friendly mods that reply to those thanks and get a post that GM state that say LOS cant be used.

Right so you didnt see or bother to read the post from support? Im pretty sure that is an Official response is it not?

I've mailed support about it once and this was the answer:

Response (Zed) 10/26/2010 06:39 AM
Greetings,

Thank you for contacting the 9 Dragons Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

The use of nuker spots is not allowed in this version as well. In case you find anyone using the nuker spots please send us screenshots as we could take an appropriate action.

We hope this has answered your question. Should you require any further assistance, or for additional information, please visit our web site at .

Thank you again for contacting us and we hope you continue to enjoy your experience with 9 Dragons!

Regards!

Zed
9Dragons Support

BSkill

BSkill

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Joined 09-January 11
Take SS and send it to support. :

Dariel

Dariel

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Joined 26-May 11

Thanks peat.
Fight To the Finish

Shao Nukers FTW! oh yeah baby

http://www.getonmysp...nny-cat-run.gif

mix3r

mix3r

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Joined 28-July 11
Can anyone give me a link to the part where it says it's illegal? I looked and couldn't find anything...

On another note, if I see a hacker, and this time I mean a hacker using a speed hack, not a bug / glitch / exploit abuser, am I obligated to report this person, or is it optional? Also, it obligatory regarding bug / glitch / exploit abusers too, or, again, optional?

air2sky

air2sky

Sky's Sword

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Joined 24-August 10
It's not allowed.

Btw it's pretty confusing that you use the same Avatar as Dragonlord does.

GM Raven will be deeply missed - Good-bye with the never fading words of The Hermit
-"May The Seeds Of The Dragon Within You Thrive"-

DeeK

DeeK

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 920 posts
  • Joined 27-August 10
it is definately not allowed, I touched on this subject some months ago, peat has actually posted a thread in one of his posts here.

back then i didnt have a nuker with G1 but have just recently made one. Someone actually showed me a spot i didnt know existed i looked at for a min just to see. Sure enough mobs couldnt hit you but OMG boring as heck. Nukers can get boring at times but just stand there and button press is no challenge.
Ive seen countless ppl using these spots everywhere and really it doesnt bother me, and I havent ever reported anyone for doing so and prob never will, it doesnt affect my gameplay and I got better things to do than report every incident I see, If I did that id be at support more than actually playing the game.

couldnt be bothered reporting hackers anymore either to tell you the truth, unless they bother the heck outta me.

off topic ... yeh air2sky his avatar stops my rapid scrolling when im looking for mod/GM posts.

We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing.
-Oliver Wendall Holmes

ShinJinn

ShinJinn

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Joined 28-August 10
boo--hoo i am going to report you for exploiting the game btw, will you buff me that 400 dmg body&soul buff? thank you. lol :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users