While we work on fixing all issues the game currently has there are work arounds that can improve your playing experience right now. Here's a list of known issues and work arounds that you may find helpful.
Most frequent crashes are due to 32-bit operating systems not allocating enough RAM to the game regardless of how much RAM is on your PC.
- Upgrade to a 64-bit operating system.
- 3 GB+ switch on a 32-bit OS:
- Click here to learn how to perform the 3GB switch.
Can’t connect to District after logging into the game.
Reinstalling the latest PunkBuster using the PBSetup utility (Click here for PBSetup utility)
Getting Kicked By PunkBuster
Getting kicked by PunkBuster for “Losing Key Packets” or “Restriction: invalid memory image”.
- Reinstalling the latest PunkBuster using the PBSetup utility (Click here for PBSetup utility), OR
- Uninstalling “PunkBuster Services” from the control panel, restarting the machine and running the launcher again.
Armas Marketplace Won’t Load
The Armas Marketplace won’t load from within the game. You get a blank screen with a rotating load image.
Unblock APB_Geckoprogram on your Firewall.
Crossfire Cards do not support APB Reloaded.
Rename the “APBprogram” to “Crysisprogram”.
Failed to initialize Nvidia PhysX
The user did not restart his system after the launcher installed the PhysX software.
The user has a newer, incompatible version of PhysX installed.
- Uninstall any current versions of “Nvidia PhysX” from the control panel.
- Restart the machine.
- Install the required version of PhysX by running the following: <APB folder>\TPI\PhysX\PhysX_9.10.0129_SystemSoftwareprogram
- Restart the machine again.
- Uninstall Phys X from your computer
- Then go to www.Nvidia.com and reinstall it.
If you run the launcher and it doesn’t come up and/or a blank grey box comes up instead.
- Update Internet Explorer to the latest version (regardless if you use IE or not).
- Also trying getting the latest .Net Frame from www.microsoft.com
You are receiving the 60004 error
When you try to log into APB: Reloaded, you automatically receive a 60004 error.
- Click on this link and post your character name and world. An admin will unstuck your character.
- Submit a ticket to customer support with your character name and world. Click here for customer support.
If you have an issue that's not on here or a work around that's not listed please feel free to add to the list.