"Error loading pbcl"

- - - - -

11 replies to this topic

Knaugen

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 27-June 11
Since the July 1rst restart of the EU servers i haven been getting this error code whenever i am logged in for a minute or two: "PunkBuster kicked player "........." (for 0 minutes) ... This pb server requires (A1373C2.271) - Error pbcl"

And of course i wonder, what does this mean? I have tried reinstalling apb reloaded, i also have tried downloading the PunkBuster update client to manually update without any success and i simply do not know what to do next.

Any suggestions of what may solve this problem? Also, anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Rubeus

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Joined 23-May 11
Try that manual update again, but run it as administrator. It might be permission issues.

Jazeker

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1029 posts
  • Joined 05-April 11
^^^That or just download the files yourself

Knaugen

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 27-June 11

Try that manual update again, but run it as administrator. It might be permission issues.
Did not work :)

^^^That or just download the files yourself
How? It´s not any downloadable data?

Jazeker

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1029 posts
  • Joined 05-April 11

View PostKnaugen, on Jul 2 2011, 01:00 AM, said:

Did not work :)

How? It´s not any downloadable data?
come use use your brain and click 'download' on that page : good luck

Knaugen

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 27-June 11

View PostJazeker, on Jul 2 2011, 12:03 AM, said:

come use use your brain and click 'download' on that page : good luck
Ehrm, it does not exist such button? Just a blue picture that sais "Download" that is unpressable?

Jazeker

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1029 posts
  • Joined 05-April 11

View PostKnaugen, on Jul 2 2011, 01:07 AM, said:

Ehrm, it does not exist such button? Just a blue picture that sais "Download" that is unpressable?
Wow.. that is the download page.. the link is on the first page i posted in here. My brain!

ok ok, download these:

PunkBuster (APB) Security Files
The following files are only needed if your PunkBuster doesn't update by itself. Right click the appropriate link below and choose "save as" to your "pb" folder - make sure the file you save is saved with the filename shown below.
For Players Filename: pbsec.htm

PunkBuster (APB) Player Client Files
The following files are only needed if your PunkBuster doesn't update by itself. Right click the appropriate links below and choose "save as" to your "pb\htm" folder - make sure the file you save is saved with the filename shown below. Players only need the files that correspond to their Operating System.
PB Client v2.271 for Win32 Filename: wc002271.htm
PB ClientA v1373 for Win32 Filename: wa001373.htm

ps.. yes these Win32 files are for x86 and x64 windows [32 and 64 bit Windows]

i'm off to bed now zZ.Zz

Edited by Jazeker, 01 July 2011 - 04:18 PM.

Knaugen

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 27-June 11

View PostJazeker, on Jul 2 2011, 12:12 AM, said:

Wow.. that is the download page.. the link is on the first page i posted in here. My brain!

ok ok, download these:

PunkBuster (APB) Security Files
The following files are only needed if your PunkBuster doesn't update by itself. Right click the appropriate link below and choose "save as" to your "pb" folder - make sure the file you save is saved with the filename shown below.
For Players Filename: pbsec.htm

PunkBuster (APB) Player Client Files
The following files are only needed if your PunkBuster doesn't update by itself. Right click the appropriate links below and choose "save as" to your "pb\htm" folder - make sure the file you save is saved with the filename shown below. Players only need the files that correspond to their Operating System.
PB Client v2.271 for Win32 Filename: wc002271.htm
PB ClientA v1373 for Win32 Filename: wa001373.htm

ps.. yes these Win32 files are for x86 and x64 windows [32 and 64 bit Windows]

i'm off to bed now zZ.Zz
There is nothing to download!? When i press the link lots of writings i dont get come up on the screen. Also there is no option to "save as" when i right click them. Just "save link as..." and i do not want to save the link...

Jazeker

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1029 posts
  • Joined 05-April 11
Right click the appropriate links below and choose "save as" to your "pb\htm" folder - make sure the file you save is saved with the filename shown below

pick save as / save to / download to.. whatever.. just do not left click it. pspspsps.. the 'pb' folder is in your apb install folder, if you can find it! :)

goodnight sir

Edited by Jazeker, 01 July 2011 - 04:23 PM.

Knaugen

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 27-June 11

View PostJazeker, on Jul 2 2011, 12:19 AM, said:

Right click the appropriate links below and choose "save as" to your "pb\htm" folder - make sure the file you save is saved with the filename shown below

pick save as / save to / download to.. whatever.. just do not left click it. pspspsps.. the 'pb' folder is in your apb install folder, if you can find it! :)

goodnight sir
To save the link made no sense to me. But hey, that was wrong. Cause that fixed the damn thing. Cheers mate and have a very good night! :P

Eonic

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Joined 04-March 12
i have the same problem but when i try to uptade its say its already updated

AV1

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 15-May 12