Gamersfirst Free Credits

12 replies to this topic

MNO

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Joined 30-May 11
Okay so I'm sure most of you have seen the "Free Credit" scheme on Gamersfirst, that require you to do surveys, registrations, some of them even give you points for a purchase or applying for a credit card.

I've seen alot of people making ALOT of G1 Credit from these, I myself made about 400 in 30 minutes or so, but 90% of them simply don't work.

So it'd be good if people who also use this scheme could post the ones that worked for them?

For me, the ones that are still up right now for you to try:

Join the IPSOS Access Panel
Everyone Loves Tesco!
Rewards for your opinions!
Sharing your opinion has never been easier!

QUOTE (darkpagandeath @ Jul 5 2011, 02:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i realy dont get it are you lot 12 you would realy try to tare my post appart than aknolage any fault in the games designe as log as your winning with unbalanced weapons thats ok ? seriouis yes it's free to play but it's not free to flame anyone that has an opinion. what is your point to posting in here but to troll and flame ?

DeaconBlue

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Joined 09-February 11

View PostMNO, on Jun 14 2011, 01:50 PM, said:

Okay so I'm sure most of you have seen the "Free Credit" scheme on Gamersfirst, that require you to do surveys, registrations, some of them even give you points for a purchase or applying for a credit card.

I've seen alot of people making ALOT of G1 Credit from these, I myself made about 400 in 30 minutes or so, but 90% of them simply don't work.

So it'd be good if people who also use this scheme could post the ones that worked for them?

For me, the ones that are still up right now for you to try:

Join the IPSOS Access Panel
Everyone Loves Tesco!
Rewards for your opinions!
Sharing your opinion has never been easier!

Agreed. Some of them are endless loops of advertisements when the page says "processing survey" after youve filled in information.

G1 doesnt have control over those website, but it would be nice if G1 screened some of them so that they are legitimate.

Posted Image
w a r f a r e a c t i v i t i e s | s p e c i a l i s t p r o t e c t i o n i n c
DeaconBlue - Senior Lieutenant | HIVE | Joker

Visit us at www.wasp-inc.org or YouTube

Hk1777

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Joined 14-June 11
They seem to be using GameCoins for the free Credits service.
Having used them before i can say i have had mixed results with them.
Some tips is if your using Chrome get firefox for doing them or vise versa and clear your cookies before everyone and if it opens a tab leave it open until your done with the offer.
The firefox/chrome thing is so you dont have to relogin to everything again.
My Rigs; Sapphire: i5 3570K @ 4.3Ghz, Asrock extreme4 MoBo, 16Gb DDR3 1600, Radeon hd 6870 1Gb, Ocz Agility4 128Gb SSD, Maxtor 7200RPM 1Tb HDD. Obsidian: i7 3610QM @ 2.3Ghz, 8Gb DDR3, Gtx 660m, 500Gb 7200RPM HDD.

NickVeres

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Joined 28-April 11
AVOID any of the quizjungle.com ones. You can NOT reach the completion page and when you contact support, they just tell you to send them a screenshot of the completion page.
If you REALLY trust your anti-virus/anti-spyware, get the downloads. Take a screenshot of the installer's property page and take a screenshot of the installed program's property page. ALWAYS run your spyware remover afterwards. When you don't get your points (and you won't) click the report a problem button. They'll email you. Reply to that email and attach the screenshots.
IMPORTANT: set up a new email address you don't mind getting spammed and use that. Do NOT give them your real email address, it WILL get spammed.
QUOTE (VelleK @ Jun 1 2011, 03:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But this is how most free to play games go. Hackers/cheaters YES they will be there but When you see 9/10 matches you play and some idiot throws nades at your feet DIRECTLY at your feet. Or can curve bullets. It's noticeable. I mean were not in the movie Wanted i have seen this hack first hand. it cost 20$ per month to use it.

Shif7

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Joined 12-June 11

View PostNickVeres, on Jun 14 2011, 06:13 PM, said:

AVOID any of the quizjungle.com ones. You can NOT reach the completion page and when you contact support, they just tell you to send them a screenshot of the completion page.
If you REALLY trust your anti-virus/anti-spyware, get the downloads. Take a screenshot of the installer's property page and take a screenshot of the installed program's property page. ALWAYS run your spyware remover afterwards. When you don't get your points (and you won't) click the report a problem button. They'll email you. Reply to that email and attach the screenshots.
IMPORTANT: set up a new email address you don't mind getting spammed and use that. Do NOT give them your real email address, it WILL get spammed.

I actually reach the completion page every time. Have yet to receive the 274 credits that I'm owed though.

Edited by Shif7, 14 June 2011 - 09:45 PM.

Main: Shif7 (Criminal) on Colby.
Secondary: [It's a secret!] (Enforcer) on Colby
Get Free G1 Credits Here!

MNO

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Joined 30-May 11
10minutemail.com <---saviour

i realy dont get it are you lot 12 you would realy try to tare my post appart than aknolage any fault in the games designe as log as your winning with unbalanced weapons thats ok ? seriouis yes it's free to play but it's not free to flame anyone that has an opinion. what is your point to posting in here but to troll and flame ?

Wefi

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Joined 29-May 11
Download virtural box, and get a iso of Unbuntu, plus 10min mail....

NickVeres

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Joined 28-April 11

View PostShif7, on Jun 15 2011, 06:41 AM, said:

I actually reach the completion page every time. Have yet to receive the 274 credits that I'm owed though.
What you're supposed to do apparently is take a screenshot of that completion page and attach that to your email reply when you report it.
I don't know how you managed to complete it - all I ever got was more pages that led to more pages, over and over.
QUOTE (VelleK @ Jun 1 2011, 03:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But this is how most free to play games go. Hackers/cheaters YES they will be there but When you see 9/10 matches you play and some idiot throws nades at your feet DIRECTLY at your feet. Or can curve bullets. It's noticeable. I mean were not in the movie Wanted i have seen this hack first hand. it cost 20$ per month to use it.

NoGrip

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Joined 11-June 11
What should i do if the only thing i get is this?
Posted Image
That thing rotates. Btw its not english, but its mozilla firefox and i opened a window where i can clear my cookies, just to show you: i have cleared my cookies :)
I have cleared my cookies as you can see. I tried to clear my cookies after and before going into g1 site or that ad.
What should i do?

Edited by NoGrip, 16 June 2011 - 03:08 AM.

Spineeater

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3561 posts
  • Joined 02-June 11
Most of the offered weps aren't even permanent. I could understand working free creds for perms. I did it for another game I used to play. But temps just don't seem worth the effort of sifting through scams for.
Ex-APB player. Currently laughing at APB Vendetta.
Posted Image

MNO

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Joined 30-May 11

View Postc0rrupt, on Jun 16 2011, 10:08 PM, said:

Most of the offered weps aren't even permanent. I could understand working free creds for perms. I did it for another game I used to play. But temps just don't seem worth the effort of sifting through scams for.

40 minutes of sifting a month for an Armas weapon isnt a bad deal.

Ninjacalypse

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Joined 12-June 11

View PostMNO, on Jun 17 2011, 04:02 AM, said:

40 minutes of sifting a month for an Armas weapon isnt a bad deal.

40 minutes of my time is actually worth more.

_) _)
o o
__

Edited by Ninjacalypse, 17 June 2011 - 05:36 PM.

The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

MNO

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Joined 30-May 11

View PostNinjacalypse, on Jun 18 2011, 02:32 AM, said:

40 minutes of my time is actually worth more.

_) _)
o o
__

I've no idea what the going-rate for a quick blowie in the frontseat of a car is, but you're probably right.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 GamersFirst.com, Reloaded Games, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.®