Photo

PunkBuster error 9003-9005 Solvetion (solution problem)

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

Demirian007

Demirian007

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Joined 23-May 11
Hello everyone,

I had lots of trouble with punkbuster losing key packet 9003 and 9005 error
and since no one out there was able to help me i went searching and searching
on my pc and on tons of forums.

Well i am not that great with pc's actualy my self but after a day of struggling i fixed this error for me.

I did the following:

There is a PnkbstrA . exe (is active all time)
and there is a PnkbstrB. exe (becomes active once u go in a game it requires.)

i found out that those 2 need to communicate in order to stay in game.

But for me and lots of oders i supose the B . exe keeps turning off and on
eventualy turning off fully getting u the missing key packets error

I found out from reading the pnkbstrB logfile in system 32 that it gets an critical error
about having LOW PRIORITY

What you have to do is following:

*LAUNCH apb and
*once ur on the main login screen tab out to desktop
* open task manager (ctrl +alt+del)
*go to services search for PnkbstrA . exe and PnkbstrB. exe make sure it says they are both RUNNING
IF 1 or both aint running RIGHT CLICK them and click start service
*next u go to processes in ur taskbar menu
*search the list for pnkbstrA. exe and pnkbstrB . exe
*now right click on PnkbstrA . exe and go to SET PRIORITY put this on HIGH
do the same to the pnkbstrB . exe and close task manager
( u can check if it worked by opening taskmanager again going processes and checking if the priority of the file is stile on high.)

***EDIT***
I FOUND THAT when ever ur game closes or ur pc restarts
the priority of PnkbstrB. exe gets reset to normal
so u manualy have to put it back to high again TY.

*NOW CLOSE APB
*NEXT TIME U LAUNCH APB MAKE SURE U LAUNCH IT AS ADMINISTRATOR

for me this worked the log file of PnkbstrB . exe doesnt go crazy any more and i can run the game without crashes.

Sorry if this is wrong section.. or if my english is not the best..
Also like i said i totaly have not much idea of pc's i just found this by luck and from talking with others.

Source (UnterGang)

P.s

Now i dont have those Stupid PB problems !! Yeah Baby Finally )))

Goolge Respect))) after 4 pages in Google i found solvation))
The weaker sex is stronger than strong because of the weakness of the stronger sex for the weak

Glytch

Glytch

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 31-May 11
This didn't work for me, still getting error 9003 and 9005.

I got to play for a record breaking 10 minutes a while ago though! ... Anyone got any other tips? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zealxi

Zealxi

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Joined 03-March 11
Yeah this didn't help me as well. Still getting the error.

Demirian007

Demirian007

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Joined 23-May 11
You sure doing all correct ?

I also had a problem , after 10-15 minuts PunrB kicked me out 9005 or 9003 ,after this i can play 5-6 hours and no problems . My friend can play too .
The weaker sex is stronger than strong because of the weakness of the stronger sex for the weak

Zealxi

Zealxi

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Joined 03-March 11
Positive. I even double checked and i was running on high priority for both Pnkbstr. Perhaps bump it up to real time? Thats my next option over high.

I've tried everything! Nothing seems to work. This must not be happening to very many people since it doesn't seem like the devs are doing anything about it.

Edited by Zealxi, 01 June 2011 - 03:44 AM.

Demirian007

Demirian007

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Joined 23-May 11

Positive. I even double checked and i was running on high priority for both Pnkbstr. Perhaps bump it up to real time? Thats my next option over high.

Hmm you can try .

What i done .

1) First i deleted PB folder in APB folder. : APB Reloaded - Binaries - PB .
2) I run Launcher and Repaired my Client : Run Launcher - Click in down left corner "Option" - click Repair .
3) I downloaded PunkBuster Update http://www.evenbalan...age=pbsetup.php and installed it but it wont help for me .

After all this i run PunkB on High priority . And Boom now i can play without problems with PB .

Note:

If you have Vista or 7 run it with Administration .

Edited by Demirian007, 01 June 2011 - 03:48 AM.

Zealxi

Zealxi

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Joined 03-March 11

Hmm you can try .

What i done .

1) First i deleted PB folder in APB folder.
2) I ran Launcher and Repaired my Client
3) I downloaded PunkBuster Update http://www.evenbalan...age=pbsetup.php and installed it but it wont help for me .

After all this i Ran PunkB on High priority . And Boom now i can play without problems with PB .

Note:

If you have Vista or 7 run it with Administration .

I've already done this. Still no difference. This morning it wasn't a problem at all. Around 9pm it started again.

Demirian007

Demirian007

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Joined 23-May 11

I've already done this. Still no difference. This morning it wasn't a problem at all. Around 9pm it started again.

Hmm .. Then sorry man dunno why . Me and My Friends after all this can play now without problem .

Zealxi

Zealxi

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Joined 03-March 11

Hmm .. Then sorry man dunno why . Me and My Friends after all this can play now without problem .

Well this is disappointing. :[

Guess ill just check back every so often till they fix it if they do. This makes the game unplayable for now.

Demirian007

Demirian007

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Joined 23-May 11

Well this is disappointing. :[

Guess ill just check back every so often till they fix it if they do. This makes the game unplayable for now.

Just Wait until June 2 when Update come , maybe they will fix it .

Edited by Demirian007, 01 June 2011 - 03:57 AM.

Zealxi

Zealxi

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Joined 03-March 11

Just Wait until June 2 when Update come , maybe they will fix it .

I hope so. I don't wanna have to quit this game just because punk buster is trash.

Glytch

Glytch

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 31-May 11

I hope so. I don't wanna have to quit this game just because punk buster is trash.

I'm the same way, I really want to play this but I can't. I've tried every trick in the proverbial book. Theres more to it than this game though, because I have the same issue with Battlefield: Bad Company 2, one of the main reason I don't play that game anymore.

Demirian007

Demirian007

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Joined 23-May 11
Guys , try Contact PunnkBuster Support maybe they will help you i hope .

http://www.evenbalan...et.php?game=apb - here Link . Its take 5-10 minuts ,, Btw you dont know what to do so It will not be superfluous

Glytch

Glytch

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 31-May 11

Guys , try Contact PunnkBuster Support maybe they will help you i hope .

http://www.evenbalan...et.php?game=apb - here Link . Its take 5-10 minuts ,, Btw you dont know what to do so It will not be superfluous

lol you say top connect punkbuster and ask them for help, but then you say it will be useless to do so... Thanks for the help

Glytch

Glytch

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 31-May 11
Also, I notice that when I'm playing sometimest he Priority on PnkBstrBprogram changes back to normal while I'm in game, which gets me kicked.

Glytch

Glytch

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 31-May 11
Just got this reply from APB. . .

Greetings Glytch,

Thank you for contacting the APB Reloaded Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues while playing the game. We are aware that some users are being kicked out of the game by Punkbuster, our anti-hack solution, the reason for this is because of packet lose that is being caused by Internet Service Provider’s de-prioritization of our game packets. We are working with ISPs to get our game packets white listed. Please check back with us later.

Thank you again for contacting us.

Roger
APB Reloaded Customer Support Team
www.gamersfirst.com

darknomir

darknomir

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 19-March 11

Greetings Glytch,

Thank you for contacting the APB Reloaded Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues while playing the game. We are aware that some users are being kicked out of the game by Punkbuster, our anti-hack solution, the reason for this is because of packet lose that is being caused by Internet Service Provider’s de-prioritization of our game packets. We are working with ISPs to get our game packets white listed. Please check back with us later.

Roger
www.gamersfirst.com

nice lets hope they fix it soon because its very annoying to get kicked every 2-5 min

nethood

nethood

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 05-March 11

Greetings Glytch,

Roger
www.gamersfirst.com

Strange, as me and a mate have the exact same ISP, same package etc. I have zero problems, he's having drastic problems, sounds like a lot more than an ISP problem

REvK

REvK

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 21-February 11
I don't know where it came from.
In CB I hade no issues at all.
In the beginning of OB I had no issues at all.
But in the last 3-4 Days I have an utterly depressing huge amount of issues with this stupid PunkBuster error :)
I also tried everything that was listed here or elsewhere findable on the internet (and in case of APB usable) to get rid of this error, but with no success.

If it is like the way older issues with this error on other games, maybe a patch from evenbalance is needed.
I really hope they get it up soon or somehow fix the problem permanently.