you were kicked by Punkbuster for the following reason: "Punkbuster kicked player'Tube' (for 0 minutes) ... time out trying to update PB client"

- - - - -

3 replies to this topic

Tube

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 27-May 11
why am i getting kicked ? and why can't i choose which "district" or "city" i want to play in? i'm automatically joining financial district... or that is what written on the loading screen but when i join there is written in the corner that i am in tutorial district -.-' please help :'c and is this normal ? :'(

you were kicked by Punkbuster for the following reason: "Punkbuster kicked player'Tube' (for 0 minutes) ... time out trying to update PB client"

JaggedAngel

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 25-May 11

View PostTube, on May 27 2011, 05:41 PM, said:

why am i getting kicked ? and why can't i choose which "district" or "city" i want to play in? i'm automatically joining financial district... or that is what written on the loading screen but when i join there is written in the corner that i am in tutorial district -.-' please help :'c and is this normal ? :'(

A lot of people are having issues with punkbuster (i'm one of them), try some of the ideas discussed in this
thread http://forums.gamers...howtopic=167570 and if they don't help then file tickets with both gamers first and punkbuster
and hopefully someone can get back to you (i'm still awaiting a reply from either)

Tube

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 27-May 11

View PostJaggedAngel, on May 27 2011, 04:59 PM, said:

A lot of people are having issues with punkbuster (i'm one of them), try some of the ideas discussed in this
thread http://forums.gamers...howtopic=167570 and if they don't help then file tickets with both gamers first and punkbuster
and hopefully someone can get back to you (i'm still awaiting a reply from either)

thank you very much ! :) i'm going to check it out :P

RJMazz

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 26-May 11
Do everything that was told from the link, and try restarting your PC. But do EVERYTHING exactly as was told, or else it might not work.

Perhaps with a refreshment of the system's settings, the game will settle better and so will Punkbuster, allowing you to play, I dunno, it worked for me. Good luck!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 GamersFirst.com, Reloaded Games, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.®