70 replies to this topic

Ephesus

Ephesus

Guybrush ThreepWood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Joined 30-December 09
Though APB Reloaded is a Free2Play game, like all our games at GamersFirst, we do offer unique upgrades and gear on the Armas Marketplace. For players new to APB Reloaded we've put together a small guide on how to use the Armas Marketplace.

Posted Image

First off, to access the Armas Marketplace simply log into the game and select a district. Once you are in the game world hit the “ESC” key to bring up the main menu. At the top of the main menu you will find “Armas Marketplace”. Pressing that will launch the Armas Marketplace.

Posted Image

Alternatively, you will find links to the Armas Marketplace through-out the game's UI. You can also access the Armas Marketplace while not in-game here (NOTE: While in the Armas Marketplace and not in-game you will be unable to purchase character specific items).

Once you open the Armas Marketplace, at the top of the browser you will find 7 tabs. Each tab hosts a number of items from that category:

Posted Image

The Featured tab includes items that are either new to the Armas Marketplace, on sale or are top selling items. The Premium shows more details regarding our Premium service. The Weapons tab includes all the currently available guns for sale - including the unique Armas only guns. On the Vehicles tab you will find our vehicles and vehicle kits. In the Gear tab you can find vinyls, symbols, fonts, costumes and emotes. Finally the Services includes Character slots and other account level services.

To see what is in other tabs simply click on them.

When you’ve found the item you would like to buy, click “add to cart” to add the item to APB Reloaded Cart - located on the right of the screen. Alternatively, you can hit “Learn More” and see additional information about that item - including an extended description and other duration options (if any).

NOTE: Weapons and Premiums are all sold for 30, 90 and 180 days. From time to time we may offer weapons that are permanent. All other items are always sold permanently.

Posted Image

After you've selected all the items you'd like to buy, simply click “Buy Now” at the bottom of the APB Reloaded Cart to move to the checkout page.

Posted Image

On the checkout page you can see the items you selected to purchase, their duration and their price. Also this screen shows the total price for all items and any discounts applied. All prices are in G1 Credits.

Posted Image

If you have enough G1 Credits to complete the purchase you can simply click "Complete Purchase" and your items will be mailed to the character you are currently logged in as. If you would like the items to go to another character, you will need to leave the store and go back to the character select screen to select that character.

Posted Image

If you do not have enough G1 Credits to complete the purchase you will need to buy more G1 Credits. The checkout screen will show several different G1 Credit packages and payment options you can use. Payment options vary such as PaySafeCard, Visa and Mastercard.

Posted Image

If you'd like to see all of our payment options you can always go to www.GamersFirst.com/marketplace and purchase G1 Credits there!

We also have partners such as PlaySpan and Shattered Crystal who sell KESN ( K2 Network Electronic Serial Numbers) codes you can use on our GamersFirst Marketplace to get G1 Credits!

See ya in San Paro!
<a href="http://www.facebook.com/people/Apb-Ephesus/100003023931254" target="_blank">FOLLOW ME IN FACEBOOK!</a>
<a href="http://www.twitter.com/ephesusg1" target="_blank">FOLLOW ME IN TWITTER!</a>

Neume

Neume

Former CL Mega-Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5481 posts
  • Joined 28-April 08
Reserved for FAQ Questions.
<div align='center'><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Jon-Enee "<a href="http://twitter.com/G1Neume" target="_blank">@G1Neume</a>" Merriex - APB Reloaded Producer
GamersFirst
<a href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/APB-Reloaded-GamersFirst/164270236939880?v=photos#!/pages/APB-Reloaded-GamersFirst/164270236939880?v=wall" target="_blank">APB Reloaded Fan Page on Facebook</a>
<a href="http://www.facebook.com/GamersFirst" target="_blank">GamersFirst Fan Page on Facebook!</a><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<a href="http://www.facebook.com/#!/jmerriex" target="_blank">Subscribe to me on Facebook!*</a></div>
*NOTE: Due to some bad apples I have stopped accepting friend requests. That said, you can still subscribe and interact with my public posts!

dreamss

dreamss

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5212 posts
  • Joined 16-November 10
Dont forget that you can do surveys to earn G1 points!

Come chat (or flame) in the APB Official IRC Channel

"Hello, gentlemen. I have come to take your lives" - 110000+ QQs

chapy

chapy

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Joined 04-May 11
two questions

1) Will re-upping our premium add on 30 days to our current total, so if I have say 10 days left of premium, would re-upping then give me 40?

2) Where do we find these surveys? (from above post)

Tyratops

Tyratops

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Joined 26-April 11
It would be nice if you could give the actual stats for each weapon whilst viewing it on the marketplace.

AnUnoriginalName

AnUnoriginalName

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • Joined 23-January 11

two questions

1) Will re-upping our premium add on 30 days to our current total, so if I have say 10 days left of premium, would re-upping then give me 40?

2) Where do we find these surveys? (from above post)

1. Yes

2. http://www.gamersfir...om/earn_g1c.php

Neume

Neume

Former CL Mega-Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5481 posts
  • Joined 28-April 08

It would be nice if you could give the actual stats for each weapon whilst viewing it on the marketplace.

We're planning a few updates to Armas, one is weapon stats bars, the other is videos and screens
<div align='center'><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Jon-Enee "<a href="http://twitter.com/G1Neume" target="_blank">@G1Neume</a>" Merriex - APB Reloaded Producer
GamersFirst
<a href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/APB-Reloaded-GamersFirst/164270236939880?v=photos#!/pages/APB-Reloaded-GamersFirst/164270236939880?v=wall" target="_blank">APB Reloaded Fan Page on Facebook</a>
<a href="http://www.facebook.com/GamersFirst" target="_blank">GamersFirst Fan Page on Facebook!</a><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<a href="http://www.facebook.com/#!/jmerriex" target="_blank">Subscribe to me on Facebook!*</a></div>
*NOTE: Due to some bad apples I have stopped accepting friend requests. That said, you can still subscribe and interact with my public posts!

Isatanica

Isatanica

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Joined 22-March 11
is there any chance you guys will add ideaal payment option to G1 marketplace?

want to know how to works?

http://www.ideal.nl/...?s=&lang=eng-GB
this payment option has been used by lots of other games and makes our lives in holland much easier :)

Simanter

Simanter

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Joined 04-May 11

We're planning a few updates to Armas, one is weapon stats bars, the other is videos and screens

Weapons on Armas are ok, but what do you plan to do in about 2-3 weeks when people get access to tier 3 upgrades and will be actually able to make better weapons. Say if I have N-Tec with 3 slots equip accuracy 3, damage 3 and a recoil 3, it will be much better than Scoped N-Tec. It may not give as good of a zoom but overall weapon will be superior to the Scoped N-Tec. This will decrease the value of scoped N-Tec or any weapon that is available on Marketplace at the moment.

Or these Armas weapons are mostly focused on providing a better starting advantages to new players?

Can we expect more powerful weapons on Armas Marketplace?

What are your future plans for Marketplace? Do you plan to add unique vehicles?

Thanks.

P.S. Please fix matchmaking... :)

Starflow

Starflow

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Joined 24-April 11

is there any chance you guys will add ideaal payment option to G1 marketplace?

want to know how to works?

http://www.ideal.nl/...?s=&lang=eng-GB
this payment option has been used by lots of other games and makes our lives in holland much easier :)

if you buy the creditst here's already an ideal payment option, learn to look @ the options first next time

Lazerbeams

Lazerbeams

Initiate

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 24-May 11

if you buy the creditst here's already an ideal payment option, learn to look @ the options first next time

Any chance at bland weapons so we can add our own mods? Some of us are wanting to try different flavors of guns, and don't want to spend the >80 hours of gameplay to get the 3 mod-available weapons.
Posted Image

Spartan11

Spartan11

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 24-April 11
Can people gift Armas Items to free users?

AnUnoriginalName

AnUnoriginalName

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • Joined 23-January 11

Can people gift Armas Items to free users?

Armas items/G1 credits/etc cannot be gifted or traded yet, but they are looking into it as a possibility.

DeputyNelson

DeputyNelson

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 20-April 11
With weapons that come from Armas Market, do they and will they have an expiration like weapons currently do?

Will the expiration for normal weapons continue when the game is out of Beta?

DaydreamX

DaydreamX

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 16-March 11
Will Armas be available through the Gamers First website at some point in the future?

thegodsend

thegodsend

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Joined 04-February 11
Do you really need to make a how to for using the Armas market? I would think if they could play the game they could figure this out just by common scene.

But then again...

Questions like, "Will re-upping our premium add on 30 days to our current total, so if I have say 10 days left of premium, would re-upping then give me 40?" make me question the intelligence of people...

Edited by thegodsend, 27 May 2011 - 11:02 AM.

Posted Image

DeputyNelson

DeputyNelson

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 20-April 11

Do you really need to make a how to for using the Armas market? I would think if they could play the game they could figure this out just by common scene.

But then again...

Questions like, "Will re-upping our premium add on 30 days to our current total, so if I have say 10 days left of premium, would re-upping then give me 40?" make me question the intelligence of people...

Do you not realize that this is beta for a reason? There are many bugs that people are looking for while playing the game. Even though it sounds like a stupid question to you does not make it one to others. It may have made the programers look at how that works and ensure that it does add the 30 days to the total days remaining and not just override with the higher amount.

Did you really need to make a post in this thread to show your ignorance? Did it make you feel superior than the people working on APB and the people who post questions in this thread? In my opinion it makes you look like an @$$, nothing more.

Please try to refrain coming on here, and anywhere else, trying to seem intelligent. By the way, what do you mean by common scene? You are making me question the intelligence of people who are trying to act intelligent.

Edited by DeputyNelson, 27 May 2011 - 11:37 AM.

Xytep

Xytep

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Joined 17-January 11
Will the option to use ultimatepay be added to the armas market anytime soon?
waldo
criminal
The Sneaky Beast.

BaDMaNDEMOx

BaDMaNDEMOx

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Joined 09-May 11
Armas is really starting to annoy me now. because ive made a few purchases its now stopped me buying anything until i send off scanned images showing proof of who i am. i make alot of purchases on armas and if its going to keep doing this and making me upload images of proof everytime then having to wait 5 days for a reply before i can actually purchase anything then i aint even going to bother. if my premiuim runs out and i go to renew it and it stopped me because ive made a few purchases il then have to wait 5 days till i get a reply and be able to buy premium again its bollox....is there anyway i can stop them from blocking me buying stuff from armas? if not then i aint buying nothing from there again...

Foxforgames

Foxforgames

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 27-May 11
The guns are kind of expensive arn't they? I mean around 50$ for a perm weapon? Common that ain't price's to go with...

NAKURWIACZ

NAKURWIACZ

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Joined 23-May 11

The guns are kind of expensive arn't they? I mean around 50$ for a perm weapon? Common that ain't price's to go with...

its perm, you dont even know how princeless is it :)

thegodsend

thegodsend

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Joined 04-February 11

Do you not realize that this is beta for a reason? There are many bugs that people are looking for while playing the game. Even though it sounds like a stupid question to you does not make it one to others. It may have made the programers look at how that works and ensure that it does add the 30 days to the total days remaining and not just override with the higher amount.

Did you really need to make a post in this thread to show your ignorance? Did it make you feel superior than the people working on APB and the people who post questions in this thread? In my opinion it makes you look like an @$$, nothing more.

Please try to refrain coming on here, and anywhere else, trying to seem intelligent. By the way, what do you mean by common scene? You are making me question the intelligence of people who are trying to act intelligent.

Damn kid take a midol and don't get so personal. Besides, the Armas has been up long enough to work out such a simple issue. No need to bust a nut.

Armas is really starting to annoy me now. because ive made a few purchases its now stopped me buying anything until i send off scanned images showing proof of who i am. i make alot of purchases on armas and if its going to keep doing this and making me upload images of proof everytime then having to wait 5 days for a reply before i can actually purchase anything then i aint even going to bother. if my premiuim runs out and i go to renew it and it stopped me because ive made a few purchases il then have to wait 5 days till i get a reply and be able to buy premium again its bollox....is there anyway i can stop them from blocking me buying stuff from armas? if not then i aint buying nothing from there again...

That is pretty lame. I would think they would do it like paypal or something (but much less of a pain in the ars. Please never be like paypal, its absolutely terrible) where you have to send in confirmation of some sort every so often (month, 3 months, 6 months ect...) not every time you buy something.

And i will never, ever, under any circumstances pay $50 for a gun in a game. Thats (for lake of better words) speshul. Just play the game and get a 3 slot that way. There is no difference other than you save your self from basically buying the game every time a patch comes out nerfing/buffing a gun.

Edited by thegodsend, 28 May 2011 - 11:13 PM.

Posted Image

TheFlyest

TheFlyest

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 05-March 11
If I buy something can I keep it in after the beta ?

DaydreamX

DaydreamX

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 16-March 11

If I buy something can I keep it in after the beta ?

The weapon you buy will remain in your possession until it's contract runs out. The end of beta will not affect this timer.
Spoiler

thebienpro

thebienpro

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 17-May 11

Though APB Reloaded is a Free2Play game, like all our games at GamersFirst, we do offer unique upgrades and gear on the Armas Marketplace. For players new to APB Reloaded we've put together a small guide on how to use the Armas Marketplace.

Posted Image

First off, to access the Armas Marketplace simply log into the game and select a district. Once you are in the game world hit the “ESC” key to bring up the main menu. At the top of the main menu you will find “Armas Marketplace”. Pressing that will launch the Armas Marketplace.

Posted Image

Alternatively, you will find links to the Armas Marketplace through-out the game's UI. You can also access the Armas Marketplace while not in-game here (NOTE: While in the Armas Marketplace and not in-game you will be unable to purchase character specific items).

Once in the Armas Marketplace simply enter the G1 account name (typically your email address) and password to the account you are currently logged into the game with.

Posted Image

Welcome to the Armas Marketplace! At the top of the browser you will find 7 tabs. Each tab hosts a number of items from that category:

Posted Image

The Featured tab includes items that are either new to the Armas Marketplace, on sale or are top selling items. The Premium shows more details regarding our Premium service. The Weapons tab includes all the currently available guns for sale - including the unique Armas only guns. On the Vehicles tab you will find our vehicles and vehicle kits. In the Gear tab you can find vinyls, symbols, fonts, costumes and emotes. Finally the Services includes Character slots and other account level services.

To see what is in other tabs simply click on them.

When you’ve found the item you would like to buy, click “add to cart” to add the item to APB Reloaded Cart - located on the right of the screen. Alternatively, you can hit “Learn More” and see additional information about that item - including an extended description and other duration options (if any).

NOTE: Weapons and Premiums are all sold for 30, 90 and 180 days. From time to time we may offer weapons that are permanent. All other items are always sold permanently.

Posted Image

After you've selected all the items you'd like to buy, simply click “Buy Now” at the bottom of the APB Reloaded Cart to move to the checkout page.

Posted Image

On the checkout page you can see the items you selected to purchase, their duration and their price. Also this screen shows the total price for all items and any discounts applied. All prices are in G1 Credits.

Posted Image

If you have enough G1 Credits to complete the purchase you can simply click "Complete Purchase" and your items will be mailed to the character you are currently logged in as. If you would like the items to go to another character, you will need to leave the store and go back to the character select screen to select that character.

Posted Image

If you do not have enough G1 Credits to complete the purchase you will need to buy more G1 Credits. The checkout screen will show several different G1 Credit packages and payment options you can use. Payment options vary such as PaySafeCard, Visa and Mastercard.

Posted Image

If you'd like to see all of our payment options you can always go to www.GamersFirst.com/marketplace and purchase G1 Credits there!

We also have partners such as PlaySpan and Shattered Crystal who sell KESN ( K2 Network Electronic Serial Numbers) codes you can use on our GamersFirst Marketplace to get G1 Credits!

See ya in San Paro!

ok so whats with the ''vehicules'', I want parts for my bishada now! :)

Nicktheone

Nicktheone

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 30-May 11
How soon will the vehicle section be available? (It's still in "coming soon") and what kind of cars will there be? -Nick

Isatanica

Isatanica

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Joined 22-March 11

wow dude,it was just a question,if I had looked @ the options I would not ask it...
already tried to buy credits but there was no Ideaal option for me.

people should really start to relax a bit

DaedalEVE

DaedalEVE

Initiate

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 31-May 11

And i will never, ever, under any circumstances pay $50 for a gun in a game. Thats (for lake of better words) speshul. Just play the game and get a 3 slot that way. There is no difference other than you save your self from basically buying the game every time a patch comes out nerfing/buffing a gun.

The word you are looking for is "RE-TARD-ED". It's a real word, and it means slow or mentally challenged. "speshul" however is not a word, not in the English language anyway.

Mods, deactivate the damn filter that changes the word "re-tard-ed" to "speshul". It's a real word, look it up. Take your censorship and stick it up your @ss.

P.S. Remove the fvcking filter for "@ss" and "fvcking" while you're at it. I like my words to be my own... not yours.

Edited by DaedalEVE, 31 May 2011 - 02:40 PM.

Maylara

Maylara

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Joined 02-May 11
Okay... my ingame browser and ingame ARMAS marketplace DO NOT WORK! So how the $&@% am I suppose to buy my permanent Joker Carbine, or etc? I mean seriously... for f sake, I was told it can be done through the website HERE?! Well someone want to LINK ME TO SAID PAGE CAUSE I CANNOT FING FIND IT!

Schommer

Schommer

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 19-March 11
Is there a reason I don't see payment options like in the screenshot? I do not see just a simple Visa option. I see Visa Electron, and then a bunch of others but not just a Visa option. It is the same on the website when I tried to buy G1 credits. This is really frustrating because I want to get premium but I can't.

Neume

Neume

Former CL Mega-Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5481 posts
  • Joined 28-April 08

Is there a reason I don't see payment options like in the screenshot? I do not see just a simple Visa option. I see Visa Electron, and then a bunch of others but not just a Visa option. It is the same on the website when I tried to buy G1 credits. This is really frustrating because I want to get premium but I can't.

That screen is driven by your region (including on the GamersFirst website). So we may not offer Visa directly to your region.
GamersFirst

Schommer

Schommer

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 19-March 11

That screen is driven by your region (including on the GamersFirst website). So we may not offer Visa directly to your region.

I live in the US. Wisconsin to be exact. A couple of my friends see the exact screen in the screenshot but I do not. They also live in Wisconsin. I see one with 6 options none of them being a "Visa" option.

Edit: I just had one of those friends log in to my account and check the marketplace and he saw the payment options like in the screenshot. I logged back in after he logged out and I see the 6 options I saw before. This makes no sense considering we are from the same country, state, and he only lives 20 min away.

Edited by Schommer, 02 June 2011 - 03:46 PM.

Terminus

Terminus

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 03-June 11
I have to say that not only does armas not work for me in game but the marketplace doesnt work for me outside the game. I frequently get errors stating that either my credit card is not accepted? Of course the webpage blames it on my credit card but there are no blocks on it, there are plenty of funds, and no issues. I then try my debit card and get the exact same message. I have to say this is very frustraiting for me, i just want to buy premium and now I am stuck with not being able to buy anything. Things of this nature and making it hard for people to do simple tasks runs people off from games. I have surfed the net and found a lot of people with the same complaint but no fixes. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

BadCops

BadCops

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 03-June 11

would be nice if we can test drive the cars before buying and the guns too.. of course not in game test drive like a small area to just see how it feels to drive it or use it. oh and a hostage mission would be nice too lol

TizzieB

TizzieB

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Joined 03-June 11
Uh. Hate to bother but is it just me or is the marketplace bugged? Not just the Armas, but the Gamersfirst store in general, I can't buy any G1credits because it won't let me give any payment information.

It goes like this for me:
1. I click the "Get G1credits" option from the ABP:R main page.
2. I select the 800 credits option.
3. I get asked about my payment method and select Visa.
4. I click continue..
5. It says "Your purchase was unsuccessful. Please try again or select another payment option. Thank you."

It didn't even allow me to give any real payment info (card number, exp date, etc.). I looked around a bit more and still couldn't find anywhere to add any real payment information. I also tried buying the points from the in-game Arma store but it wouldn't work either and just looped me back to the checkout page, over and over.

Is this normal or am I making a mistake?..

FUY2CsM.png

Acies

Acies

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 31-May 11
What i want to know is how these weapons do? i want a rifle/machine gun, none of these have stats, nor a 5 minute test or anything if i spend 50$ on credits to buy a weapon thats usless to my style are you going to refund me?

Hawthorn

Hawthorn

Initiate

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11
You forgot the part where you pay the price of a new game ($60) for a fake gun on a beta game.

You horses be crazy.

PloxTehFox

PloxTehFox

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 02-June 11

ok so whats with the ''vehicules'', I want parts for my bishada now! :)

Spend time in the vehicle customization boot in the social district, time spent there gives you titles like tuner level 4(if GamersFirst didnt change it). The higher your tuner level gets the more parts you unlock. Since Bishada is a 'high' level car, most parts for this car are unlocked at a higher tuner level. 1-10 can be gained without doing anything(just press F at the boot and wait), 10 and further actually requires spending time customizing the vehicle.

Edited by PloxTehFox, 06 June 2011 - 01:06 AM.

mannu

mannu

Initiate

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 21-May 11

Weapons on Armas are ok, but what do you plan to do in about 2-3 weeks when people get access to tier 3 upgrades and will be actually able to make better weapons. Say if I have N-Tec with 3 slots equip accuracy 3, damage 3 and a recoil 3, it will be much better than Scoped N-Tec. It may not give as good of a zoom but overall weapon will be superior to the Scoped N-Tec. This will decrease the value of scoped N-Tec or any weapon that is available on Marketplace at the moment.

Or these Armas weapons are mostly focused on providing a better starting advantages to new players?

Can we expect more powerful weapons on Armas Marketplace?

What are your future plans for Marketplace? Do you plan to add unique vehicles?

Thanks.

P.S. Please fix matchmaking... :)

3-slot N-Tec cost + 60k for each of level 3 upgrades is over 200k $. How long does vendor-bought N-Tec lasts, 10 days? Do you play enough to do 200k$ in 10 days? I don't. So either they change the lease time/cost or make items with upgrades extendable without loosing upgrades (for a $ charge ofc), or 3-slot level-3-upgrades weapons will be a dream.

Obintha

Obintha

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 07-June 11

Dude, seriously! I could buy AN ENTIRE GAME, like say Bulletstorm or something like that, for $50. Those prices are so rediculous and absurd... I've never heard of such a thing and, quite frankly, it pisses me off... Sure the game is a Freemium, and it is fun, but charging people such outrageous prices for a single in-game item is just plain idiotic. No offense, but man what a serious turn off from the game I've had such high hopes for since it's initial conception. I really really really hope they adjust this to make it much more user friendly..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users