24 replies to this topic

Bryndan

Bryndan

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Joined 12-May 11
Hello, sadly my computer cant take APB reloaded at this moment, but this week or next week I am getting a better computer. :)
And i would i like for the good Gamers First community to help me out. Whats better Criminal or Enforcer whats their Pros and Cons, who has better weapons,etc.
This would really mean a lot to me if your help me out :P
By the time you have started reading this it is now too late. You are drawn into this signature. You do not know what is going to be at the end? IS it going to be a message? A picture? Well it is not. Time wasted. This signature is pointless. I dont care about this. I am a dumbass.

thewookie

thewookie

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1174 posts
  • Joined 18-November 10
Enforcer:

Pro:
You are a cop type thing.
LTL.
Badges.
Sirens.
Can farm cars while not getting into a mission.

Cons:
Have to turn in stolen cars
Prestige is alot harder to get.

Crim:

Pro:
Steal from Store fronts.
Mug random people.
Doing anything gets you prestige.
Steal to get money.

Cons:
Can get thrown into mission after ram raiding.
Alot of 9 year olds will call you gangster wanna bes.
Posted Image

RandomFace

RandomFace

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Joined 21-May 11
You can always play both.

Bryndan

Bryndan

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Joined 12-May 11
Ugh..Thanks

I like to stick with one character and not switch around every 5 minutes, I find that your character will be more powerful then 3 characters you play everyday.

Also, Thanks
~Cheers~ :)
By the time you have started reading this it is now too late. You are drawn into this signature. You do not know what is going to be at the end? IS it going to be a message? A picture? Well it is not. Time wasted. This signature is pointless. I dont care about this. I am a dumbass.

AbstractBlueSky

AbstractBlueSky

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Joined 23-May 11
There's a LOT of crims.

Play Enforcer. :)
Ceres ············································································ Coalescence········································
"Why must you take from others to satisfy yourselves...?" · "The world turned its back on me. Those idiots."
Colby NAWest ········································································ Colby NAWest ······················································
"War. War never changes. Control, however... does."·············· ·············································································

Sonicdahedgie

Sonicdahedgie

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Joined 25-May 11

Ugh..Thanks

I like to stick with one character and not switch around every 5 minutes, I find that your character will be more powerful then 3 characters you play everyday.

Also, Thanks

You don't have to worry about that. You don't level up, you just unlock more stuff you're allowed to use. for the most part, it's all balanced-ish. Character level doesn't matter at all. What matters is that you know how to play.
I try to answer all newbie questions as curtly and quickly as possible. Do not be offended if I am rude, it's just that I've answered this question a million times already.

9min

9min

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Joined 23-May 11

Enforcer:

Pro:
You are a cop type thing.
LTL.
Badges.
Sirens.
Can farm cars while not getting into a mission.

Cons:
Have to turn in stolen cars
Prestige is alot harder to get.

Crim:

Pro:
Steal from Store fronts.
Mug random people.
Doing anything gets you prestige.
Steal to get money.

Cons:
Can get thrown into mission after ram raiding.
Alot of 9 year olds will call you gangster wanna bes.

How do you farm car as an enforcer?
and how does money laundering work for crims?

Mercnet

Mercnet

Initiate

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Joined 18-May 11

You don't have to worry about that. You don't level up, you just unlock more stuff you're allowed to use. for the most part, it's all balanced-ish. Character level doesn't matter at all. What matters is that you know how to play.

This ^

Things to learn: Hot cooking your nades because you that dude is about to step through that door. Just because you can't see them doesn't mean you can't hit them.
"Fast is fine, accuracy is final" - Wyatt Earp

Bryndan

Bryndan

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Joined 12-May 11
Thanks for the advice, well thanks again!

Well I guess its really how you want to play right? if you like to a cop or somethin' like that you could be a enforcer? while on the other hand if you want to rob people and do whatever you want you be a criminal?

Hope to see you guys in game, I'll get my computer in about a couple days.

~Future Computer specs~

CPU: i5 2500K
Video:Radeon HD 6870
Ram:4 gb 1600
2 TB hard disk
-----------------------------
Thanks!

lSeizon

lSeizon

Initiate

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 25-May 11

I'd say weapon upgrades are a pretty big advantage!

Bryndan

Bryndan

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Joined 12-May 11
Oh yeah guys.

What appeals more to you Criminal or Enforcer? and why, just want to know

Thanks!

SnapCracklePop

SnapCracklePop

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Joined 02-February 11

I'd say weapon upgrades are a pretty big advantage!

Unless its a noob using the wep with a upgrade saying that the ntec is acc latley :/ A base one went full auto at 60 emtres and killed me behind a car in about just over a second O_O ppl got some leet aim
Enforcer: SnapCracklePop

QUOTE (Neume @ Jul 22 2011, 06:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PLEASE say you are implying we sell OP weapons. PLEASE. I have a stat I've been DYING to lay on some n00b who says that...

Bryndan

Bryndan

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Joined 12-May 11

Unless its a noob using the wep with a upgrade saying that the ntec is acc latley :/ A base one went full auto at 60 emtres and killed me behind a car in about just over a second O_O ppl got some leet aim

Aimbot? or just Pure skill?

AbstractBlueSky

AbstractBlueSky

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Joined 23-May 11

Oh yeah guys.

What appeals more to you Criminal or Enforcer? and why, just want to know

Thanks!

I prefer Enforcer. You tend to be more careful while driving since hitting civilians lowers your prestige. Also, LTL weapons give a new spin on gameplay since you can now make arrests. You can get badge accessories, and Enforcer lights for your cars. You can have a badass ride -and- have flashing lights on it! On that note, it's also awesome to have a badass looking character -and- wielding a badge at the same time. Being as you can't match against other Enforcers, it gives a sense of unity and purpose instead of the free-for-all power-grabbing of the Crims.

I do enjoy Crims at times though. Sometimes I feel like gunning for bounties, in which case being a Crim gives you much more opportunities.

Fashioning designs and symbols for both sides is way too much fun, and I spend way too much time on it. Too bad there are no Fashionista ranks like in RTW APB. xD
Ceres ············································································ Coalescence········································
"Why must you take from others to satisfy yourselves...?" · "The world turned its back on me. Those idiots."
Colby NAWest ········································································ Colby NAWest ······················································
"War. War never changes. Control, however... does."·············· ·············································································

Mercnet

Mercnet

Initiate

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Joined 18-May 11
I can't say why I am always drawn to the "good guys." I would like to play a crim just to see what is different, but at heart I am an enforcer.
"Fast is fine, accuracy is final" - Wyatt Earp

Sonicdahedgie

Sonicdahedgie

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Joined 25-May 11
Do enforcer first, then. There's a slight shortage of them.
I try to answer all newbie questions as curtly and quickly as possible. Do not be offended if I am rude, it's just that I've answered this question a million times already.

Antitenant

Antitenant

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • Joined 16-May 11
I've been an Enforcer exclusively since I started playing and I still have fun with it--but then my personal preference happens to be the good guys, so I guess that has a lot to do with it. Though I must say:

Arresting People = Fun
Avoiding Pedestrians...not so much. I see a lot of people just stopped caring and will often honk the horn and then plow through a group of people. I don't really blame them though, you honk the horn and they start running right into the car's path.

Picking the "right" faction depends on how you like to play. Consider the following scenario: You see your enemy in a crowd of innocent people. Do you (1) wait until you get a clear shot? or (2) just start shooting anyway?

Edited by Antitenant, 25 May 2011 - 08:13 PM.

"If I asked you, right now, what you would sacrifice to save this city something tells me that it would not be enough." -Aletta Cadagan

Hartwig

Hartwig

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Joined 03-May 11
If not count lore/roleplay actual differences are:

Enforcers

Pros:
- Easier time to log into near-full district servers (for better matchmaking and faster finsing opponents for missions)
- Higher rewards multiplyer (1.8 instead of 1.5 etc) so you get more money from missions
- More customization options (badges and sirens)
- Slow prestige decay when you AFK and it will always rise up to prestige 2 if you don't lower it artificialy
- Opportunity to "punish" careless criminals (this can be realy funny)
- Opportunity to use LTL weapons and arrest criminals that cause longer respawn timer and enrages from them
- More mature players on this side (debatable, but it's my opinion based on my experience on both sides)
Cons:
- Killing civilians or destroying obstacles decrease your prestige level (but you have to kill realy HUGE amount of pedestrians to acrualy notice it)
- Prestige grow much slower than criminal's equivalent (notoriety)
- You can't farm money without criminals in district
- You can kill only criminals if you get prestige 5 and receive huge penalty if you kill prestige 5 enforcer
- LTL weapon "sucks"
- You will be insulted by unmature kids who think that they are so "dark mysterious rebel person IRL" and therefore play criminals (thanks for the citation to one CBT participiant)

Criminals

Pros:
- More players on this side, easier to find groups/friends/clan
- Ability to farm money without any PvP activity
- Don't have to bother about pedestrians/mailboxes etc
- Notoriety fills much faster than prestige
- You can kill both enforcers at prestige 5 and criminals at notoriety 5 without penalty
- If you get notoriety 5 you can kill any player in location
Cons:
- Harder to login on desired district (sometimes you have to login on district with 45 crims and 3 enforcers because all other districts servers are like 50/45 50/48 50/43 50/49 etc so no room for crims)
- Your money farm can be rudely interrupted by enforcer if you are not careful enough (and you loose money you earned for last 10-60 minutes if you haven't turned it in yet)
- You can (and will be) killed by your allies if you get notoriety 5
- Sometimes it's very frustrating to be arrested (it also increase respawn timer)
- Less mature players on this side (debatable, but it's my opinion based on my experience on both sides)

Edited by Hartwig, 26 May 2011 - 12:13 AM.

[EU-2] Patriot

MadBulldozer

MadBulldozer

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Joined 24-May 11
I can agree with the group/friends thing also. Just seems more relaxed on the criminal side, while enforcers want things to be their way or leave the group, no room for socializing.

Douchebaggington

Douchebaggington

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 26-May 11

You can always play both.

^

Necoyas

Necoyas

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Joined 07-March 11

Hello, sadly my computer cant take APB reloaded at this moment, but this week or next week I am getting a better computer. :)
And i would i like for the good Gamers First community to help me out. Whats better Criminal or Enforcer whats their Pros and Cons, who has better weapons,etc.
This would really mean a lot to me if your help me out :P

I play both imo CRIMS are way more fun between missions. You get to mug people, rob stores, and shooting/blowing stuff up is encouraged (raise prestige).

Enforcers are fun but every little thing makes your rating drop. HOWEVER using LTL to nail a Crim then yell "Your days are done evildoer! You have been conquored by SCIENCE! ™" is extremely rewarding.

Nacoya / Necoya
Original Zombies / Zombie Originals
ZOMBIES NOM NOM! / Nom Nom Zombies!

BatsAreSoGay.com

Rustypro98

Rustypro98

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Joined 07-March 11
I say play both you have 2 character slots, im almost done with my crim. I honestly don't know what to do once im done with contacts, thats why im going to roll an enf. when im done.

I play both imo CRIMS are way more fun between missions. You get to mug people, rob stores, and shooting/blowing stuff up is encouraged (raise prestige).

Enforcers are fun but every little thing makes your rating drop. HOWEVER using LTL to nail a Crim then yell "Your days are done evildoer! You have been conquored by SCIENCE! ™" is extremely rewarding.

lmfao almost as funny as when my friend sneaks up inbetween all the enemies yells yeah in his wierd ice voice and commits suicide with an osmaw. Best strategy ever!!! All you hear is wutthefarg!?!?!?! and then we rush in and kill those poor startled players.

Bryndan

Bryndan

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Joined 12-May 11
From all the information i have gotten, I like enforcer better.

1) Flashy sirens
2) More of a challenge of playing
3) Be cool wearing a badge
4) All the criminals look like their emo.

Hope to see you guys in game soon!

Keep Posting on your opinion!

Thanks!
~Cheers!~ :)

Axemurderer

Axemurderer

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 31-March 11
Well im about to start playing this game and by the sound of it...I wish I could just be a lone wolf. If anything...i'll be enforcer so I dont have to deal with gangster wanna be retards, jesus christ you're not a gangster if it sounds like your balls are still wedged in your stomach or if mommy is talking in the background.

Bryndan

Bryndan

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Joined 12-May 11

Well im about to start playing this game and by the sound of it...I wish I could just be a lone wolf. If anything...i'll be enforcer so I dont have to deal with gangster wanna be retards, jesus christ you're not a gangster if it sounds like your balls are still wedged in your stomach or if mommy is talking in the background.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If anyone has ever noticed the 'good guys' always win. Because for one, they have a objective to STOP the 'bad guys'
and the 'bad guys' are just aimlessly wondering.

Thanks!
~Cheers!~ :)

Edited by PhantoX, 26 May 2011 - 04:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users