Photo

cudart32_30_9.dll missing

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

lSixl

lSixl

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 18-May 11
i have seen some of the other posts and tried all i could to fix it. then i realized that i already have the file located in C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common. (why cant apb locate cudart) thoughts?

-drivers are updated

-windows 7 64 bit

-clean install of the game

Help me fix this before ob come out@ ):

Edited by lSixl, 18 May 2011 - 10:49 AM.

Deathcore

Deathcore

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 18-May 11

i have seen some of the other posts and tried all i could to fix it. then i realized that i already have the file located in C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common. (why cant apb locate cudart) thoughts?

-drivers are updated

-windows 7 64 bit

-clean install of the game

Help me fix this before ob come out@ ):

Same exact case on my machine as well as same problem please fix this! :)

Silversama

Silversama

Initiate

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 17-May 11
the install files of where yall got the data was prolly corupt.

i installed my files all before cb was to end my files are reading all fine and yall might want to run the option to repair files on the client.

Deathcore

Deathcore

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 18-May 11

the install files of where yall got the data was prolly corupt.

i installed my files all before cb was to end my files are reading all fine and yall might want to run the option to repair files on the client.

http://forums.gamers...h...7&hl=cudart

nvm searched the issue on the forums other people had the same problem all you have to do is download the dll and stick it in your apb:reloaded binaries folder b/c apb doesn't search for the dll

forgotnotforgvn

forgotnotforgvn

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 25-May 11

http://forums.gamers...h...7&hl=cudart

nvm searched the issue on the forums other people had the same problem all you have to do is download the dll and stick it in your apb:reloaded binaries folder b/c apb doesn't search for the dll

After spending like 5 hours straight to figure out why this cudart message isn't allowing me to play one of my favorite games I saw this post, tried it, and it worked. copypasta cudart file into apb binaries folder and it started right up. (even though login servers are down >.<)
Thank you sir! :)

EpinephrineJanky

EpinephrineJanky

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 24-May 11
Cudart O.o and a 9

Sounds like nvidia physx/cuda to me.
makes sence your post and nvidia :)