Photo

PunkBuster Kick

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

Kingkiller98

Kingkiller98

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 05-May 11
hi all when i play APB Reloaded Closed beta i have this problem:
You were kick by punkbuster for (0 minuters) reason: No Packet Flow
How i do for resolve this problem???????

SocialDistrict

SocialDistrict

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
  • Joined 17-March 11
I don`t really know...Try google the problem, wait for somebody on forums to answer you or contact support.
''You are intelligent if you only believe half of what you hear.You are wise if you know wich part to believe''

Kingkiller98

Kingkiller98

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 05-May 11
I search on google but i don't find any solution

RotaruAndrei

RotaruAndrei

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 04-May 11
I have the same problem,some one from the APB stuff should answer us

Kingkiller98

Kingkiller98

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 05-May 11
Pls help me

christiansb

christiansb

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 02-January 11
i have same problem i now 1 thing some can work buy a new pc but i dont want to buy a neww pc

LukusHowlett

LukusHowlett

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 29-April 11

i have same problem i now 1 thing some can work buy a new pc but i dont want to buy a neww pc

Hey guys I've got the same problem annnnnnnd I know the solution..... don't buy a new pc it's not its fault- it's your ISP. Apparently we get kicked because punkbuster's packet flow hasn't been white listed by our ISP's..... I know this as I reported the bug ages ago and I got a response directly from them.

here's the email:

"Greetings,

Thank you for contacting the APB Reloaded Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues while playing the game. We are aware that some users are being kicked out of the game by Punkbuster, our anti-hack solution, the reason for this is because of packet lose that is being caused by Internet Service Provider’s de-prioritization of our game packets. We are working with ISPs to get our game packets white listed. Please check back with us later.

Thank you again for contacting us.

Best Regards,

APB Customer Support
www.gamersfirst.com"

The only thing I would do guys is contact the gamersfirst support to log your problems so they can see how many people are getting these problems! http://www.gamersfirst.com/support.php

Edited by LukusHowlett, 09 May 2011 - 08:00 AM.

Reaper26

Reaper26

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 13-June 12
Mine says it requires A1373 C2.298 plz help

Crismon

Crismon

Initiate

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Joined 26-January 11
I get a similar PACKET LOSS kick by punk buster. My internet provider is MEDIACOM. G1. Contact them IMMEDIATLY and get this crap resolved. I'm not giving you another dime until this mutliple daily annoyance is GONE!!!!!!!!!!