Kewlin

Please Bring Back the "Recent Topics" Feed

The old APB forums had a section on the main page that showed the 10 most recently created topics. . . which was very useful so that we didn't need to search through every sub-forum to see what was happening.

I would greatly appreciate it if this feature could be brought back.

Also, I get that the new forums are more complicated, but is there any way to bring back a way to view and edit the raw code of a forum post? This was an extremely useful feature for a lot of reasons that I'll really miss.

What do you mean you don't enjoy watching people do literally every activity?????

JNrxjos.png

8 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

The old APB forums had a section on the main page that showed the 10 most recently created topics. . . which was very useful so that we didn't need to search through every sub-forum to see what was happening.

I would greatly appreciate it if this feature could be brought back.

Also, I get that the new forums are more complicated, but is there any way to bring back a way to view and edit the raw code of a forum post? This was an extremely useful feature for a lot of reasons that I'll really miss.

Fixd.

And I will see what can be done about the other one.

• Like 1

Uhmm, actually, what is the "topics" bar sorted by? Because it doesn't seem to be the newest topics? It seems to be the topics with the newest posts which is potentially useful to someone, but very different and not as useful to me at least.

Bump, I wanna' know if you at least are aware of the fact that what you added is an entirely different thing.

I really feel like seeing the most recent posts is not as useful as seeing the most recently created thread. . . also, 5 is a really low number of most recent threads IMO.