Photo

Punkbuster "no packet flow"

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

bojan

bojan

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 31-March 11
Punkbuster just started kicking me 10 minutes ago, I was playing and all of a sudden it kicked me saying something like "could not update punkbuster" and now within a minute or two of reconnecting it kicks me for "no packet flow".
I was playing earlier today with just the update problem every once in a while.

maiden83

maiden83

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 23-April 11
same here

Ragarnok

Ragarnok

Initiate

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 23-April 11
Same here... It's really annoying.

Edited by Ragarnok, 23 April 2011 - 04:06 AM.

orbwar

orbwar

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 11-February 11

Same here... It's really annoying.

up !

gutterboy9248

gutterboy9248

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 15-April 11

Punkbuster just started kicking me 10 minutes ago, I was playing and all of a sudden it kicked me saying something like "could not update punkbuster" and now within a minute or two of reconnecting it kicks me for "no packet flow".
I was playing earlier today with just the update problem every once in a while.

thats a known issue with punkbuster in alot of game like bad company 2 ,i know when i had issues i would manually update punkbuster.

so thats a good question are we able to do a manual punkbuster update for APB

so anyone gets canot update PB you may want to try the manual update ,you just add game then click update

"if we got to get kicked from time to time from punkbuster to get rid of hackers ,im all for it"

Gutterboy ,i hope i get some beta soon cant wait to try my new pc

noenvy

noenvy

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 09-July 11
any solution?

Asahammer

Asahammer

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 09-July 11
Tech support is sending out stock replies to this issue. I know because in another thread about this problem someone posted the reply tech gave them and it was word-for-word the same as mine, and I now know I have a different issue. You guys are getting "no packet flow," but I get this:

"PunkBuster kicked player 'Asahammer' (for 0 minutes)... This PB Server Requires (A1373 C2.271) - Error loading pbcl"

Any ideas?

-Asahammer
P.S. For everyone's reference, in case you're interested, this is what tech sent me (so you can see that it's just a stock reply. I don't know, somehow that just annoys me that they're doing that when everyone's not even getting the same problem):

Thank you for contacting the APB Reloaded Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues while playing the game. We are aware that some users are being kicked out of the game by Punkbuster, our anti-hack solution, the reason for this is because of packet lose that is being caused by Internet Service Provider’s de-prioritization of our game packets. We are working with ISPs to get our game packets white listed. Please check back with us later.

Edited by Asahammer, 09 July 2011 - 06:27 PM.

Asahammer

Asahammer

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 09-July 11
I am also now getting kicked because of timing out while trying to update the PunkBuster client. If you ask me, APB ought to ditch PunkBuster and switch to some home-grown anti-cheat.

-Asahammer

noenvy

noenvy

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 09-July 11
any solution yet guys?

WNxArcticWolf

WNxArcticWolf

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Joined 24-November 09
http://forums.gamers...p;#entry1529227 follow this guide.
Victory closed beta key give away Closed beta keys

[color=Green]HOW TO REPORT A HACKER!/color]

1. Go to http://www.gamersfirst.com/support.php and log in with your user name and password
2. Click on appropriate icon for APB support
3. Select your account from drop down menu.
4. Click 'ASK QUESTION'.
5. Subject - something like "aimbot suspect" or "reporting cheater"
6. In body of the message type cheaters name, which server you're on, and briefly why do you think they cheated.
7. Chose category - Report Abuse - Report hacker.
/color]

janiza

janiza

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 23-March 12

thats a known issue with punkbuster in alot of game like bad company 2 ,i know when i had issues i would manually update punkbuster.

so anyone gets canot update PB you may want to try the manual update ,you just add game then click update

"if we got to get kicked from time to time from punkbuster to get rid of hackers ,im all for it"

monkey boy i have this prob and losing keypackets 9014 pbsetup and ur simple mommys wont work ,feel urself very useless

LittleRamona

LittleRamona

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 18-April 12
At first I had problem - Losing packages error 9003 or sometthing like dat.
But then I uninstaled PB,downloaded new and made evrything like in instruction.
then error ocurred no packets flow.
maybe second punkbuster reinstallation would help me?*sarcasm*

Bianks

Bianks

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Joined 04-August 11

How do we manually update using pbsetupprogram when our game is in Steam?

LilFiona

LilFiona

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Joined 07-May 13
http://forums.gamers...k-troubleshoot/