• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Grubes

Grubes

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 22-April 11
I believe G1 should allow people to send money to their other characters. I know that sending money to other players will allow websites to make money off of selling APB:R cash. But if you are allowed to transfer money between toons on the same account I would see no reason for something bad to come out of it. There would be no point in taking over "hacking" someones account and the websites can't make money. Please give me your thoughts and maybe this will be allowed in APB: Reloaded soon.

AncientWolf

AncientWolf

Initiate

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 20-April 11
I would prefere they kept the system as is in terms of money. I am so sick and tired of gold spam filling up chat or whispering me during gameplay for cash for cash sales. By having this restriction they are doing themselves, and the game a massive favour.

Wibblesan

Wibblesan

Dragoncat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 397 posts
  • Joined 08-January 11
How long will it take people to realise they can just put a tshirt on the auction house for like $10,000 and get their rich friend to buy it? Tada, you can once again transfer money to your friend.
Posted Image

Grubes

Grubes

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 22-April 11

I would prefere they kept the system as is in terms of money. I am so sick and tired of gold spam filling up chat or whispering me during gameplay for cash for cash sales. By having this restriction they are doing themselves, and the game a massive favour.

I already said that in my post. Also I said that why not just allow money transfer to only your account and no one else.

Grubes

Grubes

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 22-April 11

How long will it take people to realise they can just put a tshirt on the auction house for like $10,000 and get their rich friend to buy it? Tada, you can once again transfer money to your friend.

You forgot to mention both friends would have to farm. :/

AncientWolf

AncientWolf

Initiate

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 20-April 11
Sounds like we have here an Inpass. :)

Querty

Querty

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Joined 01-April 11
They will enable it in open beta or later, read the blog!
APB is like a delicious looking pie filled with s***.
KillCam, your only chance to catch a cheater.

Healing

Healing

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Joined 22-April 11
This one never made sense to me, I think they should give it back or at least limit the amount of money you can give in a 6 hour period or something. No matter what they do there will always be real world traders, you cant even begin to stop them. you would literally have to shut the game down. I work at a retail store and sell purses and we have people that come in all the time buying 50-60 bags jsut to sell them on a fake website. We try to do things to get around it but they always fine a way around are blockade. You just kinda have to let it happen and just constantly be on the ball kicking the people out one by one. There is no systematic way to fix it. Just like runescape made limited trading for real world traders. That lasted maybe a year or two and now they have made it limitless trade again because so many people horsed and complained. Real world trading is something that comes With MMO's and i think it should be watched carefully but never something systematic can be done because that makes everyone mad.

Edited by Healing, 23 April 2011 - 05:42 PM.

Posted Image

OfficerMarshall

OfficerMarshall

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Joined 18-January 11

+1 for this. This has been covered before.

Systolic / Magic

Systolic / Magic

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Joined 07-January 11

If i am correct auction house takes a 20% cut, menaing your friend will only get 8000$, and the other 2000$ will just be pointlessly lost.

Posted Image

Grubes

Grubes

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 22-April 11

I did read the blog. I guess my eyes decided to roll pass it. Thank you for the information!
Sorry for this post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users