- Follow Us
LOGIN ERROR: Account login has failed. Connection with the login server could not be established (error code 8) Login Error code 8
Posted 17 April 2011 - 09:14 AM
The subject from this question said it already. When I try to log in to APB: Reloaded he said :Account login has failed. Connection with the login server could not be established (error code 8).
But about three weeks ago I got a mail that said my account was linked to the closed Beta. I already played in the closed beta, but when i tried 11 april morning i recieved this message.
I contact the APB:R support and they said this:
We have investigated your account and our records show that the reported issue has already been resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. For any other questions regarding your account, please submit a new ticket.''
But immediantely after I saw this e-mail I started APB and tried to login, but I still recieve the same message.
If you have a solution for this issue than please contact me on my APB:R Forum account. Or if you have the same problem reply to this topic so that everybody knows we are not the only one with this problem.
Posted 17 April 2011 - 11:03 AM
if its online, check your router, firewall or antivirus.
this also belongs in CB forum / move ?
Posted 22 June 2011 - 11:26 PM
This post has been edited by GTATrigers: 22 June 2011 - 11:27 PM
Posted 22 June 2011 - 11:33 PM
1. Go to http://www.gamersfirst.com/support.php and log in with your user name and password
2. Click on appropriate icon for APB support
3. Select your account from drop down menu.
4. Click 'ASK QUESTION'.
5. Subject - something like "aimbot suspect" or "reporting cheater"
6. In body of the message type cheaters name, which server you're on, and briefly why do you think they cheated.
7. Chose category - Report Abuse - Report hacker.