Photo
- - - - -

LOGIN ERROR: Account login has failed. Connection with the login server could not be established (error code 8)

• Please log in to reply

#1 TheIncredible Posted: 17 April 2011 - 09:14 AM

TheIncredible

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 15-January 11
Hello APB:R Forum,

The subject from this question said it already. When I try to log in to APB: Reloaded he said :Account login has failed. Connection with the login server could not be established (error code 8).

But about three weeks ago I got a mail that said my account was linked to the closed Beta. I already played in the closed beta, but when i tried 11 april morning i recieved this message.

I contact the APB:R support and they said this:

''Greetings m4rkinat0r,

We have investigated your account and our records show that the reported issue has already been resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. For any other questions regarding your account, please submit a new ticket.''

But immediantely after I saw this e-mail I started APB and tried to login, but I still recieve the same message.

If you have a solution for this issue than please contact me on my APB:R Forum account. Or if you have the same problem reply to this topic so that everybody knows we are not the only one with this problem.

Kind regards,
Zuijd (m4rkinat0r)
Posted Image
Christmas '11 Costume Winner The Grinch
ThanksGiving '12 Costume Winner Crazy Turkey
Halloween '12 Costume Winner Monster of Frankenstein
Valentine '13 Costume Winner Shrek & Fiona

#2 Brainless Posted: 17 April 2011 - 11:03 AM

Brainless

Elite

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 1470 posts
    • Joined 11-November 10
    code 8 means server offline or unreachable.
    if its online, check your router, firewall or antivirus.

this also belongs in CB forum / move ?
    Game design, Usability, User Experience.....
    EU2 patriot Enforcer:ThePunisher88
    Q6600 2.4ghz @ 3.6
    8gb ddr2 'Black dragon"
    GF 9600GT XXX
    60GB SSD OCZ vertex 2

old systems, runs game perfectly(except for explosions from cars and omsaws which are lag bombs to me lol

#3 GTATrigers Posted: 22 June 2011 - 11:26 PM Edited: 22 June 2011 - 11:27 PM

GTATrigers

Initiate

• Members
      • 1 posts
      • Joined 22-June 11
      Hey guys I have the same problem here and if it was my router i could'nt go on the net. I thought maybe if I can log on to gamersfirst.com it would mean i could log on to apb but it did'nt work. My thoughts are that I tried to log on at late night so maybe they shut down the servers before late night i'll try loging in tomorrow morning and if it works I will tell you guys.

GTATrigers :)

#4 LoftyB Posted: 22 June 2011 - 11:33 PM

LoftyB

Conscript

• Members
        • PipPip
        • 279 posts
        • Joined 11-May 11
        Maintenance
        HOW TO REPORT A HACKER!

1. Go to http://www.gamersfirst.com/support.php and log in with your user name and password
        2. Click on appropriate icon for APB support
        3. Select your account from drop down menu.
        4. Click 'ASK QUESTION'.
        5. Subject - something like "aimbot suspect" or "reporting cheater"
        6. In body of the message type cheaters name, which server you're on, and briefly why do you think they cheated.
        7. Chose category - Report Abuse - Report hacker.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users