xVirus

xVirus

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 05-March 11
How do i delete my account?
It doesn't take the most powerful nations on Earth, to create the next global conflict....

Just the will..... of a single man....

xVirus

xVirus

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 05-March 11
I'm actually quite shocked of the lack of support there is on this website. The only form of support I'm offered, is if I make an account for a game. What if the support I need isn't even for a game? Truly terrible.

- EDIT

If an admin could contact me, I would be very thankful.

Edited by Seijurojiko, 17 March 2011 - 12:07 PM.

It doesn't take the most powerful nations on Earth, to create the next global conflict....

nelsonbrit

nelsonbrit

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5174 posts
  • Joined 26-August 09
You can't delete your account.

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity. - George Carlin
R.I.P. KORGOTH R.I.P. CHUNKY8649
101 Headshots New Map Idea

xVirus

xVirus

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 05-March 11
Well then what would happen in the likelihood of someone using my email AND password to create this account without my permission.

nelsonbrit

nelsonbrit

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5174 posts
  • Joined 26-August 09
Keeping your account safe is your problem, not G1's. Just don't give your password away. Why would you anyways?

xVirus

xVirus

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 05-March 11
That's my whole problem. I didn't give my password away. And I'm actually baffled as to how this as all happened.

nelsonbrit

nelsonbrit

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5174 posts
  • Joined 26-August 09
so what you're saying is, your account got keylogged?

xVirus

xVirus

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 05-March 11
Let's get something straight. This isn't my account, I did not make this account. Some how (And I actually have no idea how it's happened) Someone gained access to my email and password (Probably a key-logging virus on my PC) and created the account I'm currently on.

My email account was recently compromised, and several things have happened since. I believe it's the same person.

I'm betting the only way I'll sort this, is if I spam the hell out of the Forums, so as this account gets blocked. Am I right?

nelsonbrit

nelsonbrit

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5174 posts
  • Joined 26-August 09
First thing I would do is change your password for your e-mail. Then submit a ticket HERE depending on which game it is. and explain your problem.

BTW; THIS program works pretty good at keeping your PC clean. It's what i use.

Edited by nelsonbrit, 17 March 2011 - 12:49 PM.

Syst3m0wn

Syst3m0wn

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 25-April 10
Again, that's another problem.. There is no game, it's just an account on the forums, that I know of. So I can't submit a ticket.

changing my email password was actually the first thing I did, been round changing any password that is connected to that address.

(This is Seijurojiko btw) The account im now, is my real account.

I don't seem to be able to log in to that account now, which is very weird.. Either it's now been blocked, or the creator has changed the details :S

Leo

Leo

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4877 posts
  • Joined 01-June 09
First off, the account Seijurojiko was never used by an IP apart from your own (which is the same being used for Syst3m0wn). Secondly, if you have used the same email to log in to Syst3m0wn as you previously did for Seijurojiko, then you were simply one of a few users who have experienced a forum bug that is being resolved yet sometimes fixes itself. Thirdly, do not spam the forums as this will do you no good. A ban on an account will not let you remake one using the same details. It would be no different than making an entirely new email and re-registering (ban evasion is also very noticeable by the way).

And lastly, blaming the support here on the forums is mere ignorance when you yourself have stated your email was compromised. The security of your email is the responsibility of yourself, just like any and all account information you possess.

Posted Image

xVirus

xVirus

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 05-March 11
Erm, I'm confused, Just went to recent posts and noticed this isn't my account!

I entered my usual gaming email address and it said my password had expired and it sent an email to my inbox, Which it did and I reset password and here I am wondering why the hell I've got this username and this thread seems likely to my problem!

< confused, I don't even know who Seijurojiko is! Is it some kind of anime character!?

Any light on the matter would help,
Thanks

Rider

Rider

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4785 posts
  • Joined 12-June 08
So, what? You somehow managed to log onto an account that wasn't yours to ask about somebody who created an account that wasn't yours using your email address?

This is so confusing.

Posted Image

According to some, heroic deaths are admirable things. (Generally those who don't have to do it. Politicians and writers spring to mind.) I've never been convinced by this argument, mainly because, no matter how cool, stylish, composed, unflappable, manly, or defiant you are, at the end of the day you're also dead. Which is a little too permanent for my liking.

NightsAncestor

NightsAncestor

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6032 posts
  • Joined 21-May 09
No matter what it is then it is funny to read.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users