• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Swartage

Swartage

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 03-March 11
I got a beta key and downloaded apb reloaded. When i click play now on the gamersfirst menu it takes me to the apb reloaded screen where i have to type in email and password. I tried to type in my gamersfirst email and password but it didnt work please help me create an account.

Edited by Swartage, 07 March 2011 - 12:11 AM.

DefluxLTU

DefluxLTU

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Joined 26-February 11
people stop asking same question, if you got key that dos not meen you can play, that key is only to fill out aplication so g1 would know where you live and your pc info, to get in game you need to wait till you get email telling that your account has been activated for beta, untill then hope that you might be the lucky one and yuo will be accepted.

read motre stuff in forum plz - Application key and you

Edited by DefluxLTU, 07 March 2011 - 12:28 AM.

Notiqx

Notiqx

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Joined 15-February 11

I got a beta key and downloaded apb reloaded. When i click play now on the gamersfirst menu it takes me to the apb reloaded screen where i have to type in email and password. I tried to type in my gamersfirst email and password but it didnt work please help me create an account.

it's people like you that should definitely not be allowed in beta...
Posted Image
Sig courtesy of DOUK, challenge accepted, challenge overcome
Notix - Colby (Enforcer)
NotRedRanger - Colby (Crim)
Notixx - Joker (Crim)

Bilirubin868

Bilirubin868

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 06-March 11
There is actually something wrong. Whether its a technical issue or information is not being provided to those accepted into the beta.

I have been ACCEPTED INTO THE BETA, yet no matter what I try, I too cannot log-into the the game. Gives the 10010 error, and there is nothing wrong with my GamersFirst username,email or password.

Maybe it would be good if other users here didn't assume everyone wasn't dumb in the first instance. It seems from the recent posts during the last 12 hrs, many of those aceepted into the beta cannot get past the loading page where they log-in.

I also cannot see the closed beta forum - despite clearing cookies, restarting the computer numerous times.

DefluxLTU

DefluxLTU

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Joined 26-February 11

There is actually something wrong. Whether its a technical issue or information is not being provided to those accepted into the beta.

I have been ACCEPTED INTO THE BETA, yet no matter what I try, I too cannot log-into the the game. Gives the 10010 error, and there is nothing wrong with my GamersFirst username,email or password.

Maybe it would be good if other users here didn't assume everyone wasn't dumb in the first instance. It seems from the recent posts during the last 12 hrs, many of those aceepted into the beta cannot get past the loading page where they log-in.

I also cannot see the closed beta forum - despite clearing cookies, restarting the computer numerous times.

some people say that you need g1 id to login some say that you need email, but if neither works for you then thats a serious problem.

Bilirubin868

Bilirubin868

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 06-March 11
Well yeah, neither work. And I know some people get confused with getting a key for the application vs actually getting accepted but in the last 12 hours or so, there seems to be more posts about not being able to start the game. With that, I reckon others might be having the same problem (being mindful most probably queries are from those that might not understand they have to get accepted first).

I've been accepted for the last 3 days and nothing is working. Tried even changing my G1 password. Nothing is working.

What is the best way I can seek help for this issue that I have?

And FYI, on the APB opening logon page. There are buttons such as "New Account" & "Create Account". Clicking on these does absolutely nothing although the video tutorial button works, as does the credit button. Weird.

DefluxLTU

DefluxLTU

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Joined 26-February 11
well only sugestion that i have now is that you should try to contact moderator (i think most of them ar accepted for cb) and try to find solution for this problem

Swartage

Swartage

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 03-March 11

it's people like you that should definitely not be allowed in beta...

Really? That's why I support APB when it first came out last year and was in the beta. So before you speak your mind think about who the real veterans are.

Notiqx

Notiqx

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Joined 15-February 11

Really? That's why I support APB when it first came out last year and was in the beta. So before you speak your mind think about who the real veterans are.

pre alienware give away beta tester here....
Posted Image
Sig courtesy of DOUK, challenge accepted, challenge overcome
Notix - Colby (Enforcer)
NotRedRanger - Colby (Crim)
Notixx - Joker (Crim)

BlackRaven546

BlackRaven546

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 08-March 11

pre alienware give away beta tester here....

Hell yea bro *brofist*

just realized i never properly signed up when i got the "key to apply" email
really freaking bummed as my friend got into the new beta :/ and i thought i did too, guess i need to wait

it asked for the old account email..... would be pretty cool to get my old character back haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users