• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

wizardfingers

wizardfingers

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 06-March 11
I won a APB code on twitter I was told to register at gamerfirst which I already had an account for but I don't see anywhere to enter the code.. I tried to redeem my code here http://www.gamersfir...mcode/index.php and I can't I really want to play this game.

Sophmoronic

Sophmoronic

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Joined 06-March 11
haha, bro thats the site to enter the redeem code from those prepaid cards you buy at walgreens, 7 eleven, cvs, blockbuster, gamestop. for the closed beta code you are supposed to recieve the link to register your closed beta code. You cant just get the code from someone without the link. Then again there prolly is a place where you can go to but im not that sure, I will check now ill tell you if i find anything.

yeah i think your going to need the link. man sorry,

jackoo187

jackoo187

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 06-March 11
Do you mean that link: http://www.gamersfir...ta-application/ ?

I hope posting this link isn`t against the NDA...

LittleFighter

LittleFighter

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Joined 22-April 10
Yea,there is where you log in and complete that with the stuff they ask and then you have to wait for a confirmation mail IF you get accepted in cbt.Also the beta keys will come in waves

Edited by LittleFighter, 06 March 2011 - 11:54 PM.

wizardfingers

wizardfingers

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 06-March 11

haha, bro thats the site to enter the redeem code from those prepaid cards you buy at walgreens, 7 eleven, cvs, blockbuster, gamestop. for the closed beta code you are supposed to recieve the link to register your closed beta code. You cant just get the code from someone without the link. Then again there prolly is a place where you can go to but im not that sure, I will check now ill tell you if i find anything.

yeah i think your going to need the link. man sorry,

oh lol

Do you mean that link: http://www.gamersfir...ta-application/ ?
thanks alot! Just sent in my application

I hope posting this link isn`t against the NDA...

Yea,there is where you log in and complete that with the stuff they ask and then you have to wait for a confirmation mail IF you get accepted in cbt.Also the beta keys will come in waves

yup just did it

Thanks everyone :)

Nelgado

Nelgado

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Joined 08-March 11
If you won your beta key from G4TV you are SURE to be taken in next wave, I think the dev said it himself, anyways everyone says it I guess it is true. Now just wait for the next wave :)

Zione, Criminal.

DinNarcotic

DinNarcotic

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1282 posts
  • Joined 22-November 10
Moved to Bug and Tech issues

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users