Scarlet22

Scarlet22

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Joined 22-April 11
http://clients.futur...InfoId=17978056

Edited by Scarlet22, 28 February 2013 - 06:54 PM.

Seiro

Seiro

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • Joined 17-August 11
According to SystemRequirementsLab I should upgrade my computer to a slower Alienware in order to play Crysis 3. :/

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lenovo Ideapad Y500 | Intel® Core™ I7-3630M @2.4GHz | 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | Nvidia® Geforce™ GT 750M | 120GB Mushkin Atlas Deluxe mSATA SSD | 1TB Samsung Spinpoint M8 5400RPM HDD | 1080p Lenovo Display | Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 | Microsoft Windows 8.1 64bit

Paites

Paites

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 16-March 13
http://forums.gamers...chnical-issues/

Edited by Paites, 18 March 2013 - 09:19 AM.

DamnBoy93

DamnBoy93

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 14-May 12
Ok my system is well above the recommended specs but I get crazy fps drops and on average my FPS is 35.... Some of the other dudes I talked to, who have the same specs as me get FPS ranging from 90 - 200. While the game is running, my processor usage is never more than 50% and ram is not more than 70%. I run the game at 1024x768, medium quality and I've reduced settings in video card settings too... someone help :/

Venzio

Venzio

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Joined 30-April 11
If I install bootcamp on my MacBook Pro 15'' 2012 would I be able to play this game? And on which settings?

Specs:

2,3 GHz Intel Core i7 (Can go to 3.3 automatically)
4GB of RAM
Intel HD Graphics 4000

Lyfeld

Lyfeld

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Joined 26-March 13

If I install bootcamp on my MacBook Pro 15'' 2012 would I be able to play this game? And on which settings?

Specs:

2,3 GHz Intel Core i7 (Can go to 3.3 automatically)
4GB of RAM
Intel HD Graphics 4000

If it only has integrated graphics you are not going to be able to get a playable frame rate at any settings. But most 15" MBPs have nVidia graphics as well which would be enough to play on medium settings, or low if you need a really steady framerate even in huge firefights. Recheck your specs, you might be in luck :)

CBT/RTW Veteran | es.gif | 2ng9zt1.jpg | a0z33t.jpg | who's afraid of 14STK NrCZprw.png

Citadel:  Lyfeld <Allure> / Nymare <Oblique> / Synark / Stymie | Jericho: Seqenz / Ayther | Pioneer: Iseria / Eonist 

"Las palabras son como monedas, que una vale por muchas como muchas no valen por una." - Francisco de Quevedo

Golderlight

Golderlight

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Joined 16-July 13
http://clients.futur...InfoId=20883411

Edited by Golderlight, 22 July 2013 - 12:09 PM.

itheatrefreak

itheatrefreak

Initiate

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 26-July 13
Can i run APB?

I have windows 8 64 bit
i5 3210m 2.5ghz
4gb ram
Intel HD Graphics 4000 mobile
Turbo 3.1 ghz

It's a asus k55a

P.s. I can't use system requirements .com because I don't have the computer yet but it's on it's way. Can anyone help me please

Edited by itheatrefreak, 26 July 2013 - 06:41 PM.

Ashh

Ashh

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts
  • Joined 05-May 12

Can i run APB?

I have windows 8 64 bit
i5 3210m 2.5ghz
4gb ram
Intel HD Graphics 4000 mobile
Turbo 3.1 ghz

It's a asus k55a

P.s. I can't use system requirements .com because I don't have the computer yet but it's on it's way. Can anyone help me please

4 gb of ram and an integrated gpu, I doubt it

fang

fang

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2014 posts
  • Joined 03-July 12
PNY GeForce 650 TI
Asus Mob. i7 2600k @4Ghz Sandybridge
8Gbs Corsair DDR3

Windows 7, 64bit etc.

^What I'm upgrading to. Hoping for 70-90 fps streaming.( Mainly because the person I'm getting this from streams like this lelelel ) Was thinking of over-clocking once I get it since I'll have proper cooling ( water cooling, etc ) to maybe 4.2 since the max OC would be 4.7 and that's really pushing it.

Anything else I'll need to post?

Halp. ( also Ash, there's the Specs bb-boo )

Edited by Chōkawaī, 31 July 2013 - 05:41 PM.

MisterSex

MisterSex

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Joined 31-August 13
O.o Nice post bro.

REBELBURRIS

REBELBURRIS

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 21-December 13
VIdeo Card
Minimum: NVIDIA GeForce 7800 with 256 MB and support for Pixel Shader 3.0, or AMD equivalent
You Have: Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator HD
Upgrade Suggested
Video CardClick here for the latest Video Card drivers.
Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card
Required You Have
Icon Video RAM 256 MB 1.7 GB
Icon Pixel Shader version 3.0 4.0
Icon Vertex Shader version 3.0 4.0
Sound Card
Sound Card
Minimum: Yes

ANY WAY AROUND THIS?

Edited by REBELBURRIS, 21 December 2013 - 03:33 PM.

N3XU5

N3XU5

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 23-December 13
Posted Image
Sucks.
Posted Image

Demonio777

Demonio777

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 09-January 14
My question is how in the world do you start the game, i been trying to play but everytime i try to start it brings me to the damn website im about to uninstall this crap

NFERNO

NFERNO

Initiate

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 20-November 13

My question is how in the world do you start the game, i been trying to play but everytime i try to start it brings me to the damn website im about to uninstall this crap

enlighten me.......are you clicking the apb launcher? the G1 launcher? this site? G1 site? APB reg site? all else fails man go to the program file and create a shortcut on your desktop to the launcher program. hope this help you out the game is worth playing.

Akika

Akika

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Joined 25-July 12
Questions not can your comp handle this game.. It's can you play on lag no matter what?! That's the real question... Be prepared to spend 100's of dollars when you start getting hooked and over 3 years, they don't fix anything but add in mommy to make it worse. Have to remember this is G1. They dont really care about what people have to say.

kukki

kukki

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3230 posts
  • Joined 20-July 11

Questions not can your comp handle this game.. It's can you play on lag no matter what?!

Yes, that is, if your machine is slow. That is something many players need to deal with. For people with slow computers, now you can do a simple, yet effective change via in-game options menu. Turn the bloom off and set your brightness on ~3.8. Colors will seem a little washed out- game wont look as good, but performance will greatly increase.

fnmod_character_aircontrol.png

Akika

Akika

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Joined 25-July 12

Yes, that is, if your machine is slow. That is something many players need to deal with. For people with slow computers, now you can do a simple, yet effective change via in-game options menu. Turn the bloom off and set your brightness on ~3.8. Colors will seem a little washed out- game wont look as good, but performance will greatly increase.

Sorry to say, it's not our computers. It's the mommy servers and network lag that you can't do anything about. Don't try and push it onto our comps and stick up for G1 just because you're a tester. Not trying to be rude. But this game is crap now. AKA the reason I don't play it anymore after wasting money. Don't try and tell people it's because of there computers just so they'll try-out the game. No point. You cant even do a mission for 5 mins without people in D-chat and yourself flying into a wall after 3 min break in the game due to lag.

kukki

kukki

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3230 posts
  • Joined 20-July 11

Sorry to say, it's not our computers. It's the mommy servers and network lag that you can't do anything about. Don't try and push it onto our comps and stick up for G1 just because you're a tester. Not trying to be rude. But this game is crap now. AKA the reason I don't play it anymore after wasting money. Don't try and tell people it's because of there computers just so they'll try-out the game. No point. You cant even do a mission for 5 mins without people in D-chat and yourself flying into a wall after 3 min break in the game due to lag.

I don't support all their decisions and me being a tester doesn't really make me any different from other members of the forums and the game. Simply, I myself, have a computer which barely meets minimum requirements and because of it, I have been always experiencing issues with performance, not only the ones caused by game servers.

fnmod_character_aircontrol.png

LUCIFEAR

LUCIFEAR

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Joined 10-May 11

Just wondering why Im experiencing lag issues in game. Its choppy specially when going up agaisnt a player.

Windows 8.1

Models ASUS Desktop PC

Processor: AMD A10-6700 APU Radeon™ HD Graphics 3.70 Ghz

Installed Memory Ram: 8.00 GB

System type: 64 bit Operating System x64 based processor

If anyone could please give me some advice, I'd be greatful. Thanks and have a good day!

Most hated on the game. :)Check out my shirts.

CRIM IGN: iLucifer      ENF IGN: LUCIFEAR

Leksic559

Leksic559

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 18-August 14

Hy, if u don't know if u can play the game, thers a web site for this....u can check if u can run any game u apply :http://www.systemreq...ntslab.com/cyri

MikriMouse

MikriMouse

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Joined 11-December 12

no

Retired

Not just a guild...but a gaming community
MikriMouse, Leader of Retired

Sharila

Sharila

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 20-August 14

Tbh guys, the real thing that matters here is your internet connection. 

If you don't mind quality, then all you should care about is your latency. 

I used to be on the mommytiest laptop in the world, and would run the game at about 14 fps, (up to 29 at times if I messed with the game's config to get better frame rates), and since my connection was fine, it all worked out and I had a fine time.

Just recently, I updated to an ~$800 gaming PC with sweet graphics and errything and run at 60 fps..... The only difference is just the quality of the picture, not the "playability" of my game.

signatur_apbr_de_1.jpg

WhyMe

WhyMe

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 12-April 16

I've got a I5 4200 U and using the graphics on that with around avg 15fps, its playable

Token Pothead

Token Pothead

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1289 posts
  • Joined 11-August 15
14fps is good enough for editing symbols and just chilling around district, but for gunfights, I bet to differ.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users