• Please log in to reply
224 replies to this topic

sgthoneycak

sgthoneycak

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 29-April 11
I'm trying to run it, my video card has all the requirements, but for some reason it keeps telling me it doesn't and wont play, is there some way to bypass this?

Deadlock

Deadlock

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Joined 27-March 11
Can someone please explain me, why I keep getting the: 'Out Of Memory Crash' The site says, I'm above recommended, so it should be fine, no? (:

Jacina

Jacina

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 29-April 11
I surpass recommended... BUT framerate is complete crap as soon as ANYTHING smokey is on my screen, even weaponfire... which does wonders for shooting at ppl that are shooting at you.

Also depth of vision gives me a headache, thanks for adding that piece of crap.

Veelox

Veelox

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 02-May 11
Will it run now a mac, I've got everything passed but I don't know if it can run a Imac

Rant

Rant

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 03-May 11
Posted Image

Here's mine... Game lags so bad net wise though. Those net spikes in the NE severs... go from 70-150 and from there to like 1000+ at times..

denwilli

denwilli

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 23-April 11
Can someone tell me, why APB:R lags all the time, i can´t play like this :

Operating System: Windows 7 Édition Familiale Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100618-1621)
Language: German (Regional Setting: German)
System Manufacturer: Acer
System Model: Aspire 5736Z
BIOS: InsydeH2O Version V1.04
Processor: Pentium® Dual-Core CPU T4500 @ 2.30GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
Memory: 3072MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3002MB RAM
Page File: 1819MB used, 4182MB available

Card name: Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family
Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Chip type: Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family
DAC type: Internal
Display Memory: 1308 MB
Dedicated Memory: 64 MB
Shared Memory: 1244 MB
Current Mode: 1366 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Vizen

Vizen

Initiate

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 01-May 11

Operating System: Windows 7 Édition Familiale Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100618-1621)

Well lagging could be just the sever but your PC is a bit lacking for APB..

Nemowski

Nemowski

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts
  • Joined 16-February 11
STOP POSTING THE SAME THING 28 TIMES IN A ROW.

The game is in closed beta, and all those posts about meeting the requirements to run the game should be posted in CB forums. If you don't have the access yet, follow instructions provided in Bug Reports and Technical Issues. Also, had any of you checked the mentioned Bug Reports sub forum (oh right, you posted in it but didn't bother to see if there is a single thread that refers to the same problem, in this case it's a ton of threads and they're all over the first page), you would've noticed several thread on that problem and see that you're not the only ones with such issues and that people are trying to figure out a fix or a work around

Edited by Nemowski, 08 May 2011 - 06:19 AM.

Josshoot

Josshoot

Initiate

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 17-May 11
ive got 2GB ram : D, and 2.00 GHZ :)

rest is good, th game runs pretty decent..., but i have MAJOR lagg sometimes, int he morning when im on a pretty empty server the game runs normal, sometimes lagg but overall pretty good.
this morning my com did great, started to even make killstreaks but when i got back from school (exams -.-) my brother was playing on the same internet connectioin on the xbox360 playing online(NOOB!) and the com did pretty weird all of a sudden, lagg became so intense that i stopped :S,

why does this game need those NASA specs?, my computer runs fine with almost every game i have, mw2, bfbc2... and go on, and just with this game it crashes all the time...
bad job RTW, should've made it easier to play.

so what can i do about the lagg?

Marfnl

Marfnl

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Joined 11-May 11
This are My Specs on APB

Posted Image
By marfnl at 2011-05-21

Posted Image
By marfnl at 2011-05-21

the all have problems whit over-clocking
My CPU Runs on (3.1 GHz) Whit water cooling

i gess the do not really spec your pc...

Posted Image
By marfnl at 2011-05-21

By marfnl at 2011-02-13

Chino3d

Chino3d

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Joined 28-May 09

3GB RAM & Integrated Video Card. Go upgrade your video card & some more ram. Your CPU is kinda slow also.
Miami Heat FTW

Aceforcer

Aceforcer

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 23-May 11
Somehow, i made it in the last CB wave
So i have a pretty decent computer (i already checked my settings on the site meantioned above)
And all i can tell that my PC should run this game easily, according to that site...
But as i get into the game i am usually encountering huge-lagspikes (screen freezes then after some seconds its coming back to normal), especially when i am in a higly populated area.
I am expirienceing absolutely no constant lags which supposed to mean that its not a video card issue
I am starting to think that its all about my RAM, casue i have 4 GB and 1 GB is always "filled"
So does any1 experienced something similar?
Forgot to mention, that while being out of lagspikes game runs perfectly (but i am getting lots of them)

Edited by Aceforcer, 23 May 2011 - 11:17 AM.

Eremental

Eremental

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 18-May 11
I set the game to minimum graphics and I don't get more than 15 to 30 FPS.

I know my graphic card is lame but the whole pc pass minimum test and in recommended test only CPU fails a little

Posted Image

SolanQ

SolanQ

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Joined 27-April 11

I set the game to minimum graphics and I don't get more than 15 to 30 FPS.

I know my graphic card is lame but the whole pc pass minimum test and in recommended test only CPU fails a little[/img]

GFX card is kind of slow, you could try searching the forums for some of the 'ini tweaking' threads to improve performance on system with slower graphics cards, as there are ways to reduce the load even further than the ingame lowest settings.

It may simply be your dual core processor though - even though it's a newer processor, it's one from a budget line and in a laptop (thus designed with power useage in mind), so it won't be as fast the higher end desktop processors. APB is very CPU-dependant regardless of the settings, and on dual core processors this can result in low fps, fps drops (stuttering) and buildings and objects taking longer to load than they should.

Edited by SolanQ, 24 May 2011 - 02:05 AM.

Sophi

Graduate
Intelligence Sector

Arc Corporation

Eremental

Eremental

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 18-May 11

GFX card is kind of slow, you could try searching the forums for some of the 'ini tweaking' threads to improve performance on system with slower graphics cards, as there are ways to reduce the load even further than the ingame lowest settings.

It may simply be your dual core processor though - even though it's a newer processor, it's one from a budget line and in a laptop (thus designed with power useage in mind), so it won't be as fast the higher end desktop processors. APB is very CPU-dependant regardless of the settings, and on dual core processors this can result in low fps, fps drops (stuttering) and buildings and objects taking longer to load than they should.

Thanks for advice, I'll try changing some options, like disabling Windows Aero's effects and all that doodoo.

But I think that I'll put all my effort in getting a new desktop PC for gaming.

DirkHardpeck

DirkHardpeck

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Joined 22-May 11
I have a fairly good dual-core processor, yet the before-install system check claims it is below minimum. I can run most new games on medium to high settings, so I find this very strange.

Could APB only be recognizing one core, perhaps?

SolanQ

SolanQ

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Joined 27-April 11

I have a fairly good dual-core processor, yet the before-install system check claims it is below minimum. I can run most new games on medium to high settings, so I find this very strange.

Could APB only be recognizing one core, perhaps?

The system checker is only a very crude tool and it's sometimes incorrect. The problem with the CPU is that there's a big variety in how intensively different games use the CPU. A lot of games run fairly well on an average-fast dual core and don't need anything more, while others run noticeably better on quad cores (there are slowly starting to be more of these games, not surprising as more people are running quad cores now). This difference in CPU useage makes it hard to compare the performance of a CPU between different games, as one game might simply be barely using it, while another is made or broken by it.

APB is one of those games that relies on CPU really heavily, so much so that for the best performance you really need a quad core processor and with a dual core processor the performance really hinges on how fast it is (the faster the fewer problems you'll experience with the performance during fast-paced gameplay). Ofcourse the game doesn't run on CPU alone, you still need a decent graphics card, but more people are having troubles with the GFX card being throttled by the CPU than vice versa in this game.

If you want to get a 2nd opinion on your processor I'll need to know which exact model it is. If you're not sure you can easily find out by r-clicking on your "(My) Computer" icon (on the desktop or in the start menu) and clicking Properties. This will bring up the system overview and it should list your exact processor model there.

Edited by SolanQ, 24 May 2011 - 02:38 PM.

Sophi

Graduate
Intelligence Sector

Arc Corporation

DirkHardpeck

DirkHardpeck

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Joined 22-May 11

The system checker is only a very crude tool and it's sometimes incorrect. The problem with the CPU is that there's a big variety in how intensively different games use the CPU. A lot of games run fairly well on an average-fast dual core and don't need anything more, while others run noticeably better on quad cores (there are slowly starting to be more of these games, not surprising as more people are running quad cores now). This difference in CPU useage makes it hard to compare the performance of a CPU between different games, as one game might simply be barely using it, while another is made or broken by it.

APB is one of those games that relies on CPU really heavily, so much so that for the best performance you really need a quad core processor and with a dual core processor the performance really hinges on how fast it is (the faster the fewer problems you'll experience with the performance during fast-paced gameplay). Ofcourse the game doesn't run on CPU alone, you still need a decent graphics card, but more people are having troubles with the GFX card being throttled by the CPU than vice versa in this game.

If you want to get a 2nd opinion on your processor I'll need to know which exact model it is. If you're not sure you can easily find out by r-clicking on your "(My) Computer" icon (on the desktop or in the start menu) and clicking Properties. This will bring up the system overview and it should list your exact processor model there.

I'll just link the Newegg url.

SolanQ

SolanQ

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Joined 27-April 11

I'll just link the Newegg url.

Very interesting, I'd never seen that one before, until now. The naming scheme is a bit weird for a dual core processor, but apparently it's a budget processor for the newer chipsets and a bit of an odd one out (and more rarely used).

The most likely reason the system check is failing your CPU is because it simply doesn't recognize it (aka it's not in the long list of compatible and incompatible hardware it's been told to check). Usually if a hardware check doesn't recognize a piece of hardware, it fails it on the assumption the hardware may be too old. Since this processor was released in Q1 of 2010 that's clearly not the case.

The basic specs of the processor don't look too bad, 2.8ghz is a decent clockspeed, it has 2 physical cores, 3mb cache, which isn't too bad. It seems to be performing about on-par with the somewhat older core2duo's of the same or slightly lower clockspeeds.

The game will definitely work it, that's no problem, if you can bypass / ignore the hardware check. You should be able to test the performance for yourself, but I reckon it'll be somewhere between the midrange and top end core2duo processors (E6xxx and E8xxx models). Only you can decide if you're happy with the performance. Just remember to clean up your background processes before starting the game for the best results. :)

Edited by SolanQ, 24 May 2011 - 04:32 PM.

Sophi

Graduate
Intelligence Sector

Arc Corporation

BronzeAPB

BronzeAPB

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 23-May 11
How can i update my video card >.< i needa free way >.> i got a crappy system but i canL3D , gta iv! and Any thing it throws at me but i need more video memory. any wayon how to upgrade it freely?

DirkHardpeck

DirkHardpeck

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Joined 22-May 11

Very interesting, I'd never seen that one before, until now. The naming scheme is a bit weird for a dual core processor, but apparently it's a budget processor for the newer chipsets and a bit of an odd one out (and more rarely used).

The most likely reason the system check is failing your CPU is because it simply doesn't recognize it (aka it's not in the long list of compatible and incompatible hardware it's been told to check). Usually if a hardware check doesn't recognize a piece of hardware, it fails it on the assumption the hardware may be too old. Since this processor was released in Q1 of 2010 that's clearly not the case.

The basic specs of the processor don't look too bad, 2.8ghz is a decent clockspeed, it has 2 physical cores, 3mb cache, which isn't too bad. It seems to be performing about on-par with the somewhat older core2duo's of the same or slightly lower clockspeeds.

The game will definitely work it, that's no problem, if you can bypass / ignore the hardware check. You should be able to test the performance for yourself, but I reckon it'll be somewhere between the midrange and top end core2duo processors (E6xxx and E8xxx models). Only you can decide if you're happy with the performance. Just remember to clean up your background processes before starting the game for the best results. :)

I CAN play the game, but I seem to have to get rid of all shadow effects, and turn the graphics down to Low. Pretty sure I shouldn't HAVE to do this.

Ispanika

Ispanika

Initiate

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Joined 25-May 11
My old PC and my crappy 32bit Win7 OS. (limited ram to 3.5GB). Good i have new pc, 64bit :)

Posted Image
Not brave or smart !

usws

usws

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 01-April 10
I'm gonna give up on this game and probably uninstall it until either (1) i get a new computer or (2) the low-res version comes out/the game's "performance bugs" are fixed. It's annoying that even after reducing the settings to bare minimal (using the .ini files) which causes the game to look like a game made 5 to 10 years ago, it still jerks and lags! I could even run GTA4 (although at lowest graphic settings), what's wrong with APB? *saaad*

p.s. Please tell me I WON'T have to download a whole new client to play in low-res!

azzoFIN

azzoFIN

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 16-May 11
Posted Image

Can I run this? My CPU is OC'd to 3.6ghz. I hope I can.

Ionusx

Ionusx

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Joined 27-May 11
AWWW YEAH IonusX in the hosue bringing his infinite system req. skills to the masses..
about to change the game up in here!
for all you haters out there.. this is a family restaurant

Posted Image

Can I run this? My CPU is OC'd to 3.6ghz. I hope I can.

overqualified but you should really look into a new gpu an 8800 series is pretty long in the tooth

I'm gonna give up on this game and probably uninstall it until either (1) i get a new computer or (2) the low-res version comes out/the game's "performance bugs" are fixed. It's annoying that even after reducing the settings to bare minimal (using the .ini files) which causes the game to look like a game made 5 to 10 years ago, it still jerks and lags! I could even run GTA4 (although at lowest graphic settings), what's wrong with APB? *saaad*

p.s. Please tell me I WON'T have to download a whole new client to play in low-res!

will you post your system specs please.. it'd be helpful to me..
you want references.. i got references

http://www.gamespot......pics;lastpage
notice all the ones with the name aura_enchanted or Ionusx.. yeah all me

Edited by Ionusx, 27 May 2011 - 01:10 PM.

ferius20

ferius20

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 28-May 11
i have a Pentium Dual e5200 2.5ghz , 2gb ddr2 , and an nvidia gt220

i run the test and it says i cant run it because of the CPU.
but i run the game and sometimes it gets very laggy and sometimes it gets time to load the textures while playing.
somehow i think it lags because of the memory.

and i have an hard Disc of 160gb 5400rpm.
if i change to one of 7200rpm would the textures get faster times?
and what would i do to get out that lagg?

Edited by ferius20, 28 May 2011 - 04:49 PM.

Ionusx

Ionusx

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Joined 27-May 11

i have a Pentium Dual e5200 2.5ghz , 2gb ddr2 , and an nvidia gt220

i run the test and it says i cant run it because of the CPU.
but i run the game and sometimes it gets very laggy and sometimes it gets time to load the textures while playing.
somehow i think it lags because of the memory.

and i have an hard Disc of 160gb 5400rpm.
if i change to one of 7200rpm would the textures get faster times?
and what would i do to get out that lagg?

there are a number of things i see that need correcting if your willing to have me give you some pointers..
1) your cpu is fine a Pentium dual core is a re-badged core 2 duo clarkdale of equal clock speed such as the old core 2 duo e6000 series

2) mor eram would help go from 2gb to 4gb there isn't a reason not to have 4 atm its dirt cheap (unless your running 32-bit windows xp/vista/7 or something)

3) your gpu is a bit slouchy yes its equal to the minimum cards but its not that great id consider upgrading to something with a little more meat on it bones the ati hd 4670/5570 and gt240 come to mind the gt220=9500gt /w a new sticker =8600gt with a new sticker.. now you know

4) yeah a 7200rpm HDD is a msut these days dont let anyone tell you different a 5400rpm HDD is like a fossil by todays standards..

5) if you have a router preform the task know as port forwarding you would need to google the model number of your router to determine how to do so as every router is different.. and the port list can be found on many sites via googling "apb port forward"

Edited by Ionusx, 28 May 2011 - 10:25 PM.

FistBag

FistBag

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Joined 23-February 11
my specs are shi.t...and so with the fps:

Windows vista ultimate 64-bit
2GB ram
Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 2.2ghz
Nvidia Geforce 8500GT 512mb

Total fail :|
Well i just need 4k to get a better one.....or atleast a video card. fuc.king country!

Edited by FistBag, 29 May 2011 - 01:30 PM.

One wish, one dream: Goin' for a midnight ride through the valley of death and surviving!

ferius20

ferius20

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 28-May 11

there are a number of things i see that need correcting if your willing to have me give you some pointers..
1) your cpu is fine a Pentium dual core is a re-badged core 2 duo clarkdale of equal clock speed such as the old core 2 duo e6000 series

2) mor eram would help go from 2gb to 4gb there isn't a reason not to have 4 atm its dirt cheap (unless your running 32-bit windows xp/vista/7 or something)

3) your gpu is a bit slouchy yes its equal to the minimum cards but its not that great id consider upgrading to something with a little more meat on it bones the ati hd 4670/5570 and gt240 come to mind the gt220=9500gt /w a new sticker =8600gt with a new sticker.. now you know

4) yeah a 7200rpm HDD is a msut these days dont let anyone tell you different a 5400rpm HDD is like a fossil by todays standards..

5) if you have a router preform the task know as port forwarding you would need to google the model number of your router to determine how to do so as every router is different.. and the port list can be found on many sites via googling "apb port forward"

by the way i got HDD of 7200rpm, not 5400rpm :)

im thinking of changging to amd and ddr3 so im thinking on these products:
AMD Sempron 140 2.7Ghz
2x 2gb ddr3 kingston 1333mhz
and one motherboard with the right specs

will the cpu do the job of running APB ?

Ionusx

Ionusx

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Joined 27-May 11

by the way i got HDD of 7200rpm, not 5400rpm :)

im thinking of changging to amd and ddr3 so im thinking on these products:
AMD Sempron 140 2.7Ghz
2x 2gb ddr3 kingston 1333mhz
and one motherboard with the right specs

will the cpu do the job of running APB ?

i admire your bravery but you have made some costly errors..
1) a sempron is a single core.. your going to get worse preformance than better but i approve of the rest.. i recommend looking into athalon II x2's or x4's (skip the x3's their mostly very gimmicky) much better for gaming

Edited by Ionusx, 30 May 2011 - 01:21 PM.

Ionusx

Ionusx

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Joined 27-May 11

my specs are shi.t...and so with the fps:

Windows vista ultimate 64-bit
2GB ram
Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 2.2ghz
Nvidia Geforce 8500GT 512mb

Total fail :|
Well i just need 4k to get a better one.....or atleast a video card. fuc.king country!

not really you need mroe like ehh.. 150 dollars ahahah
see: the following:
http://www.newegg.co...6-385-_-Product

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16814102934
you gotta keep ur head in the game.. stop being so negative..

and installation is pants easy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMMVuntjcbI

Edited by Ionusx, 30 May 2011 - 01:23 PM.

Anonimouse

Anonimouse

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 27-May 11

not really you need mroe like ehh.. 150 dollars ahahah
see: the following:
http://www.newegg.co...6-385-_-Product

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16814102934
you gotta keep ur head in the game.. stop being so negative..

and installation is pants easy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMMVuntjcbI

If he's upgrading to play this game, those aren't good suggestions. Even on my E6750 with GTX 260-216 and 6GB of ram on 64 bit W7 on the lowest res with the lowest settings this game has trouble getting a playable framerate and sticks around 15-30 fps with spikes all over the place. That's a processor slightly worse and a video card about 2-3 better than the one you suggested. It seems you need quite a beefy system to get this game running well.

Sonsiad

Sonsiad

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Joined 31-May 11
And yet game runs as slide show, unplayable on minimal settings, lowest resolution and after disabling all shadow/light effects in APBCompat.ini file...GJ
Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ionusx

Ionusx

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Joined 27-May 11

And yet game runs as slide show, unplayable on minimal settings, lowest resolution and after disabling all shadow/light effects in APBCompat.ini file...GJ
Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

edit*
its because your in-game fps on your end is fine.. its at their end.. what you think their servers don't need to do anything other than be there or something? they need to have good fps as well.. atm its telling me their fps is chugging along @ about 25fps.. really poor frame rate ya think? while im getting about 65 or so
its also really ment to be played on a 4 core system.. this is another gta dude.. no quad core = choppy gameplay.. this aint no EFLC

Edited by Ionusx, 02 June 2011 - 04:26 AM.

woodoobabe

woodoobabe

Initiate

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 16-October 09
Posted Image

I bought a new pc for the game, lol ,passed the recommended thing ,too
At my old pc I had 10 fps maximum [ it was old ;( ]
But now it fixed at 60 fps :)

Edited by woodoobabe, 03 June 2011 - 03:11 AM.

DirkHardpeck

DirkHardpeck

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Joined 22-May 11
Posted Image

Not sure WHY I'm only being allowed 1850 memory when I used to get up to 2050. Can't even play for longer than 8-10 minutes now.

Gordon91

Gordon91

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 04-June 11
Posted Image
I have an incredible graphic bug!
I can't see the online players skin just their hair shoes and theet or sometimes light. My char is perfect hasn't got graphic bug and the npc and civilians too!
I have: P5K3 Delux Wifi-AP Edition
Core2quad 2.4ghz (overclocked 3.0)
4gb ram
Radeon HD 5970
I have better comp than the game require so I don't know what should I do! DirectX and Video Driver is up to date! If need i can send video or picture!
It's f***ing anoying bug plz somebody HELP!!!! :) :P :P

Ionusx

Ionusx

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Joined 27-May 11

Posted Image
I have an incredible graphic bug!
I can't see the online players skin just their hair shoes and theet or sometimes light. My char is perfect hasn't got graphic bug and the npc and civilians too!
I have: P5K3 Delux Wifi-AP Edition
Core2quad 2.4ghz (overclocked 3.0)
4gb ram
Radeon HD 5970
I have better comp than the game require so I don't know what should I do! DirectX and Video Driver is up to date! If need i can send video or picture!
It's f***ing anoying bug plz somebody HELP!!!! :) :P :P

apb:reloaded is having severla issues with dual-gpu's and nvidia & AMD BOTH dont have drivers for their dual gpu's with support for APB:Reloaded atm..

ive got stories of gtx 590's and 295's getting less than 30fps :P
id uninstlal gamersfirst if you havent it may or may not help..

Posted Image

Not sure WHY I'm only being allowed 1850 memory when I used to get up to 2050. Can't even play for longer than 8-10 minutes now.

i find it funny you own the cpu you do.. your aware thats a core 2 quad some idiots at intel managed to jerry rig for the 1156/1136 socket correct?
its not practically priced and losses to msot phenom II x4's & x6's :P
also folks as a future bit of advice NEVER EVER USE SYTEMREQUIREMENTS LAB.. YOUGAMERS is MUCH better!!!
id try uninstallaing gamersfirst its more than likely a tick related problem than an fps related problem..

DirkHardpeck

DirkHardpeck

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Joined 22-May 11
Posted Image

Just started using FPS detail.

Everything is Red. I think I need a quad-core.

Ionusx

Ionusx

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Joined 27-May 11

Posted Image

Just started using FPS detail.

Everything is Red. I think I need a quad-core.

your using one rotflmao
intel pentium g#### = core 2 quad q9550 jerry rigged to operate ont he 1156/1136 "neahelm" socket
and i know this will sound stupid but make sure your video drivers are up to date i mean @ 1440 x 900 my old hd 4850 ( basically the dx10 cousin of the hd 5750 ) is getting 48fps maxed out ( aax0 ) and so should you! ( if not better )

Edited by Ionusx, 06 June 2011 - 02:57 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users