224 replies to this topic

Valvadora

Valvadora

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Joined 09-February 11

Ive checked both System requirements lab and yougamers, one say meh i guess you can run it, while the other say HELL NO! now i want 150 000 people to tell me! YES OR NO? id be happy to run it on the lowest of low i just want to play with more than 20 fps...

ok now that thats said, here we go :S

ATI Radeon HD 5450
AMD Athlon II X2 220 2.80 GHz
4096 MB
windows 7 62-bit

You can run it.. but i dunno how well.. i have a similar system,exept i was running nvidia card, and i had to run everything on low, with alot of ini options switched off. ran at 22 fps if I a lucky down to 10-15 in combat.

getting my new system end of the month thankfully.

Kaejer1337

Kaejer1337

Initiate

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 26-January 11
ok thanks, my computer is weird xD any game i play on a daily basis is supposed to run on high... and it does, if i turn down 1280x1024 down to 800x600, and the differense in performance is amazing, lets say left 4 dead 2 runs very poor on 1280x1024, like maybe 10 - 15 fps, if i turn it down to 800x600 it easaly stays at 40 - 50 depending on whats happening, counterstrike source runs on 100 fps, but the second i get close to a cloud of smoke it drops to 10 - 20. talk about unstabile? and wow say my recommended settings are ULTRA HIGH, but i dont get a stabile fps unless i turn it to "good" differense is probably 10 fps on ultra high and 60 with NO drop at "Good" then if i zoom in on a flying mount with like chill effectrs or flames, or in general some magic effect that lights the mount up alot, i get close to 5 fps or less xD

Edited by Kaejer1337, 23 February 2011 - 07:24 AM.

Duncan00

Duncan00

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Joined 23-February 11
Would this system be able to run APB, its copy pasted btw, so dunno if it all needed.

AMD PHENOM II, 1090T x6 (6x3.2ghz) 8MB CACHE (AM3), BLACK EDITION
- GIGABYTE KVALITETS BUNDKORT 870A-UD3 (USB3, SATA3, CROSSFIRE)
- HD6850 1GB DDR5 GRAFIKKORT (XFX, BLACK EDITION), m. HDMI, DVI
- USB 3.0, SATA3 (600), ESATA, FIREWIRE, GIGABIT LAN OSV...
- 1000GB HARDDISK, 7200RPM (WD)
- 4GB DDR3 1600MHZ HYPER-X KINGSTON RAM "DUAL CHANNEL"
- 650W GAMER POWERSUPPLY, 17DB, HIGHEND
- 10 USB PORTE (2 ER PÅ FRONT)
- 7.1 SURROUNDSOUND SOUNDCARD

HellKnightX88

HellKnightX88

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4029 posts
  • Joined 05-December 10
Yes... it will probably run it on max settings without a hitch.

Posted Image
Frosty - Xhadee // Recruitment // Youtube // Livestream // Twitter

Trappin

Trappin

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Joined 25-February 11
I met requirements easily.. niceeee :)

JunKx

JunKx

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 25-February 11
lol i love how SRL says i don't meet recommended and yougamers cannot determine anything because of my processor (most likely). its the phenom ii x2 550 unlocked to a quad core (basically a phenom ii x4 955) and OCd to 3.6ghz i think its at now. always causes trouble with these can you run it things, ah well i know i have more than enough power

hwoarang14

hwoarang14

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Joined 24-January 11
I don't meet the recommended, but i pass the minimum :)

Edited by hwoarang14, 01 March 2011 - 11:25 AM.

Tanatheos

Tanatheos

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 01-March 11
Here is my hardware configuration with the test OK

Posted Image

Pigg3h

Pigg3h

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Joined 26-February 11
Posted Image

The only thing keeping me from the recommended settings is my CPU. Its a 9750 instead of a 9850...

http://tinyurl.com/64esox8

DefluxLTU

DefluxLTU

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Joined 26-February 11

Posted Image

The only thing keeping me from the recommended settings is my CPU. Its a 9750 instead of a 9850...

http://tinyurl.com/64esox8

same thing for me bro, i eaven could run this on recomended if i had quad core cpu, i have intel pentium dual core e2200 oc 2.5ghz :) it is always keeping me down, while i was testing on that other site it sed that i dont met recomended setings but i met more then required for minimum, interesting how similar sites can show diferent information.

Wordtoyall

Wordtoyall

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 06-March 11
Same crap for me, I use an AMD fx-62, (2.8 ghz dual core) 6 gigs ram, 8800 alpha dog. Says my CPU isnt quick enough, although a 5000+ is? The FX-62 smokes the 5000+

PackLeader

PackLeader

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 18-January 11
I passed all the minimum requirements and all of the recommended except 1. Usually within 10 minutes of entering a district, my entire computer shuts down. Recommendations?

SideEffect

SideEffect

Initiate

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Joined 25-February 11

I passed all the minimum requirements and all of the recommended except 1. Usually within 10 minutes of entering a district, my entire computer shuts down. Recommendations?

What test didn't you pass?
AMD Phenom II X6 1100t @ 3.7GHz
(2) Diamond ATI Radeon HD5770
(4) 4x4GB 16GB RAM
(4) 150 WD VR 10k RPM
WIN7 Ultimate 64bit
Asus P8P67 MB
Antec 900

Marcus56

Marcus56

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Joined 06-March 11
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but anyone know if APB will be/are supporting vista 32bit? as i noticed on that test site it says Vista 32bit not advisable and thats the only thing that i failed on MINIMUM, however only things i passed on recommended was GFX card and hard drive unfortunatatly :)

Tsuki

Tsuki

Initiate

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 26-January 11
Here is the back of the retail box, i took this pic after the game came out. Im suprised i still had it.
It fails to mention on the box under recommended to have a 64bit OS.
Posted Image

Edited by Tsuki, 09 March 2011 - 12:39 PM.

Tsuki

Tsuki

Initiate

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 26-January 11

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but anyone know if APB will be/are supporting vista 32bit? as i noticed on that test site it says Vista 32bit not advisable and thats the only thing that i failed on MINIMUM, however only things i passed on recommended was GFX card and hard drive unfortunatatly :)

you should still be able to run the game. In te original APB release 32 bit users were unable to modify any graphics settings. you had to use a edited file to be able to have it look not blurry. it worked until i upgraded to 64 bit, which didnt prove to be much different from my edited file. There werent really any options at all from the original release to change any graphic settings. it was kinda dumb and there were a ton of complaints about it in the original release.

im downloading my beta now so i havent seen what Reloadeds options are yet.

Marcus56

Marcus56

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Joined 06-March 11

you should still be able to run the game. In te original APB release 32 bit users were unable to modify any graphics settings. you had to use a edited file to be able to have it look not blurry. it worked until i upgraded to 64 bit, which didnt prove to be much different from my edited file. There werent really any options at all from the original release to change any graphic settings. it was kinda dumb and there were a ton of complaints about it in the original release.

im downloading my beta now so i havent seen what Reloadeds options are yet.

Thanks! yeah i've recently downloaded the beta, won a key off g4tv couple days ago so will wait till the next wave and hope i get in then i will be able to see if i need to upgrade or not, is that edited file you were talking about a file in the apb files after installation that people can edit? or was it one you had to download off a site

However would it be better for me to keep low settings anyway? as the only thing that pased the recommended settings on the test site was harddrive + GFX Card (which passed by a mile :) )

Edited by Marcus56, 10 March 2011 - 01:32 AM.

Freyar

Freyar

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4299 posts
  • Joined 25-January 11
The constraints for x86 OS's were there for a reason. higher-defined textures meant more RAM used, which x86 systems didn't have, which caused crashes. Unlocking your client has in the past caused the game to become unstable. This is something you really SHOULD NOT be doing during a CBT or even an Open Beta.

Edited by Freyar, 10 March 2011 - 03:42 AM.

Perhaps I'm returning..

Coreldan

Coreldan

For Freedom!

• Reloaded Mod Squad
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8559 posts
  • Joined 26-January 11

The constraints for x86 OS's were there for a reason. higher-defined textures meant more RAM used, which x86 systems didn't have, which caused crashes. Unlocking your client has in the past caused the game to become unstable. This is something you really SHOULD NOT be doing during a CBT or even an Open Beta.

Indeed, I recall RTW complaining that they are wasting a lot of manhours into checking crash reports that were ONLY caused by people altering ini-files and what not.

So please try not to do it at this point.

w a r f a r e a c t i v i t i e s | s p e c i a l i s t p r o t e c t i o n i n c
Core | HIVE | Citadel

Visit us at wasp-inc.com and YouTube

Tsuki

Tsuki

Initiate

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 26-January 11

Indeed, I recall RTW complaining that they are wasting a lot of manhours into checking crash reports that were ONLY caused by people altering ini-files and what not.

So please try not to do it at this point.

this is correct. the game did become unstable. performance wise for me it didnt matter the game was buggy even without the edited ini file when i upgraded to 64bit OS. i crashed either way, having zero and i mean almost no graphic options at all was kinda fail... ok a lot fail.

its something that if you want to take the risk have fun, but i dont think the file will work anymore.

i cant even log in to tell you what its like now because the stupid game doesnt recognize my username and password... awesome, thanks beta key....

Chomskyan

Chomskyan

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Joined 14-March 11
According to the APB installer, everything but my video card driver was good to go.

It was the latest driver too.

KillerCoyote

KillerCoyote

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 16-March 11
Yeah. My laptop's specs aren't high enough. Not surprised though. I originally played APB on my desktop and that's back at the states. So it looks like I won't be able to participate in Beta after all. I'll see y'all again on the streets of San Paro at the end of June when I get back from Spain

Stackz

Stackz

Initiate

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 13-March 11
Both websites have varying answers..

SRL: "You can run it.. you're past minimum specs, but you're slacking Recommended CPU specs."

YouGamers: "You absolutely cannot run this game, but thankfully your processor is the only thing to pass minimum specs."

This laptop doesn't seem like it was worth investing in... :)

lonerider543

lonerider543

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Joined 22-December 10
Posted Image

APB was the reason I upgraded my video card :)

BlackHawkPL

BlackHawkPL

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 25-March 11
Dual Core E6300 2.80 GHz

2048MB

Nividia GeForce 9800 GT

Can I run it?

proxie

proxie

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2872 posts
  • Joined 13-February 11

Dual Core E6300 2.80 GHz

2048MB

Nividia GeForce 9800 GT

Can I run it?

How about actually reading the thread and using the test sites?

Criminal: Amie
EU2 - Patriot

Enforcer: Yatai
EU1 - Obeya

BlackHawkPL

BlackHawkPL

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 25-March 11
Sorry, I am not good at looking, but I checked two pages and I didn't notice any information that could help me.

Test sites? "Can you run it" doesn't shows for me good specs, other one doesn't work.

proxie

proxie

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2872 posts
  • Joined 13-February 11

Sorry, I am not good at looking, but I checked two pages and I didn't notice any information that could help me.

Test sites? "Can you run it" doesn't shows for me good specs, other one doesn't work.

Then no, you cant run it. You need more RAM. And your graphics card is kinda weak.

EU2 - Patriot

EU1 - Obeya

BlackHawkPL

BlackHawkPL

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 25-March 11
There is any chance to make needs lower?

XxEnforcerxX73

XxEnforcerxX73

Initiate

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 26-March 11
So, I just got accepted into the beta two days ago. I'm all excited and what not. Download the game, install it and guess what? I have all the requirements but the graphics card! I'm all like f***, wondering if I could still run the game. Turns out I can't.

Well, I was just wondering if there is some way to play the game with the card I have? A GeForce 6150 LE? If anybody knows if I can still play the game with this graphics card, and tell me how I'd be very grateful. I've already got all the other requirements, its just this graphics card and I'm probably not going to get a new one anytime soon, thanks.
Signed:
Zave Ire

Kotobide

Kotobide

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 28-March 11
oh yeah...

http://img146.imageshack.us/i/apb.png/

proxie

proxie

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2872 posts
  • Joined 13-February 11

oh yeah...

http://img146.imageshack.us/i/apb.png/

So you made a new account just so that you could post that?

EU2 - Patriot

EU1 - Obeya

fjuze

fjuze

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 01-April 11
My processer is the only hardware that doesn't reach the minimum requirements to play APB, both according to Systemrequirementslab and the other page.

Minimum: AMD's Athlon 64 X2 5000+ (2.6 GHz) or Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GHz or equivalent
You Have: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU P7450 @ 2.13GHz

I haven't really got the big experience in processors, so can anybody tell me why my processer doesn't fit the minimum?
Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.

Sux0r

Sux0r

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 18-March 11
Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Well, what the hell should this tell me?! Recommended: AMD Phenom x4 9850 or Core 2 Quad 2.4 GHz
Isn't my Core 2 Quad Q8300 2.5GHz even better then the recommended one? *looking at the 2.5GHz*

I do fulfill all the other requirements in the Recommended tab.

I'm really enraged about that because I already am playing APB:R in CB and the game does not run very smooth on high graphic settings. Not getting more then 30fps and when something around me explodes or smokes it even drops down to 3fps wich makes it like unplayable.
Now truth be told, I ran the normal APB on same System with max graphic settings without any problems!

Suggestions/Explanations are very welcome!

DarkGuyx

DarkGuyx

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Joined 10-March 11
I simply cant believe it BTW thanku for showing this website

My 1 yr old PC can handle all the new games at MAX graphics including APB i never thought i could run every new game at MAX

woohoooooo am sooooooo happy

i was 100% sure that i couldnt run crysis 2 but i got FULL on it !!!!!

Edited by DarkGuyx, 25 April 2011 - 05:34 AM.

psy4zet

psy4zet

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Joined 21-April 11
Posted Image

dam xD

fail - You Have: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80GHz :/

fail - RAM
Recommended: 4 GB
You Have: 3.2 GB

Edited by psy4zet, 25 April 2011 - 06:38 AM.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

http://www.youtube.c.../15/fp9Ajs5mN14

10% great,

20% cool song

15% concentrated on the vid

5% pleasure

50% joy

100% reason to play the game and lisen this song

Brainless

Brainless

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1470 posts
  • Joined 11-November 10

Posted Image

dam xD

fail - You Have: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80GHz :/

fail - RAM
Recommended: 4 GB
You Have: 3.2 GB

your testing recommended.

you passed the minimal test.

but even if you would have passed the recommended test, the 32bit would bottleneck you
Game design, Usability, User Experience.....
EU2 patriot Enforcer:ThePunisher88
Q6600 2.4ghz @ 3.6
8gb ddr2 'Black dragon"
GF 9600GT XXX
60GB SSD OCZ vertex 2

old systems, runs game perfectly(except for explosions from cars and omsaws which are lag bombs to me lol

psy4zet

psy4zet

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Joined 21-April 11

Posted Image

APB was the reason I upgraded my video card :)

i hate u :*** well now i am employed
in imlek :P so i will move forward to but some new s****

http://www.youtube.c.../15/fp9Ajs5mN14

10% great,

20% cool song

15% concentrated on the vid

5% pleasure

50% joy

100% reason to play the game and lisen this song

Daveth

Daveth

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 21-April 11
To all you people (not all of them posted in this thread) who condescendingly mock people for "Not reading and checking out the test sites" why don't you just answer the damn question? The test sites are almost useless in my book, because more than once I've had lower than the minimum settings in some area and failed, yet I ran it 60+ fps and up on maximum settings. ArmA 2 was one of those circumstances. I'd rather see people with similar builds comment on THEIR performance.

How about YOU think before YOU post a wasteful comment.

SanoBen

SanoBen

Initiate

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Joined 18-April 11
My Requirements reached the mini and recommended ALL!!!. But the god dam Ram xD my Windows 7 fails if i insert another 2 GB ram :)

Here's the pic

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users