Posted 15 January 2011 - 07:30 PM
Bishada GX 8800
Patriot V20 Jericho
Posted 16 January 2011 - 12:03 AM
Bishada GX 8800
Patriot V20 Jericho
tnx for the post!!man now i see them so clean im in the mood to grab the designtool and get to work ^^
Posted 16 January 2011 - 04:38 AM
Posted 16 January 2011 - 04:58 AM
Posted 16 January 2011 - 08:33 AM
that was teh only one i got sry let me look maybe ill find another one
Edited by Reffy, 17 January 2011 - 06:21 AM.
Posted 16 January 2011 - 10:35 AM
Posted 17 January 2011 - 12:08 AM
mmm... mine vegas
Edited by Reform, 17 January 2011 - 12:08 AM.
Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:41 AM
APB VETERAN BETA TESTER // HEAVY HITTERS GROUP // APB:R CLOSED BETA TESTER // THREAT & MATCHMAKING
Posted 19 January 2011 - 02:13 PM
- If you're a fan of the Crown Victoria, look no further
- Fairly durable
- Has descent speed
- Roomy enough for four people
- Has the "Citadel" version (I used to own this; was more durable than the normal Broadwing)
- As I've mentioned in previous posts, this car has a tendency to flip
- Handling is somewhat questionable around corners
- The upgraded models are very expensive compared to others in the market
Now here are my "two cents" on the Patriot Vegas
- EXCELLENT top speed
- Good handing in most driving conditions
- Fairly inexpensive compared to other models of its class
- Not the most durable machine around...
- When going at high speeds - as some would expect - you can go out of control
- Can understeer around corners and tailspin
Posted 19 January 2011 - 02:37 PM
- Durable - Especially the upgraded "Wide Reciever" model
- Good handling
- Great for ramming!
- Plenty of space for cargo
- Not terribly fast
I think that out of all the vehicles I've had experience with in APB (and there are a lot of them), the Dolton Montane was the one that I felt was the more well-rounded of the group. I used this for many missions and I once was faced with chasing down two criminals in a mission. They eventually crashed into a light-post a few hundred meters ahead of me and I caught up with them, rammed them, and killed them both. Just a word of caution: This truck is durable, but not nearly as much as something like the Nurlander. I had to immediately jump out to avoid getting killed by my own exploding vehicle.
The only con that I see with this truck is the speed factor. It's not built to be raced accross San Paro - you need something like the Ford Raptor to do that!
Edited by OfficerMarshall, 19 January 2011 - 02:38 PM.
Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:29 AM
Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:44 PM
I need a gun
To keep myself from harm
The poor people
Are burning in the sun
But they ain't got a chance
They ain't got a chance
I need a gun
'Cuz all I do is dance
'Cuz all I do is dance
Posted 29 April 2011 - 09:30 PM
Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:12 AM
- Truly beast - smashes almost every car on it's way/ next to it (if someone is trying to ram you)
- If you get used to it's speed and drifting, passing by corners is really fun, easy, you won't loose too much of your speed while you keep smasking the gas. Depends of angle of course, but compared to other cars - I really like it.
- Engine sound! Or maybe I'm just a perv
- Because of bad grip it takes a while untill wheels stop rollin just in one place, so till it fully charge with its engine.
- Not the car for everyone - if you dislike/can't drift, powerslide - you won't like it and probably will crash into everything (since cars aren't that big deal, walls might be a problem)
- Handling - not THAT bad, but not too good as well, I've seen plenty other cars which were actually handling way way better.
I'd say it depends a lot of your driving skills if you'll like that muscle or not. Personally, I'm having a lot of fun driving it, kinda different expirience from other cars.
some expiressions about Charge Micro as well:
- Acceleration is amazing
- Small car so it's easier to maneuver in traffic
- great handling
- As grip is so amazing, it just sticks to road - easy cornering without losing grip, easy to make turns
- Easy to damage/destroy..low durability
- As acceleration is great, top speed could be better..but can't have everything. It's slowwer than popular charge cisco for example, while speeding up is better
- when you're in air..or some other cars ram into you it's rarely possible to keep car stable, usually you'll flip few times, make some turns and then you'll realize that micro is actually burning
Nice, tiny car but kinda weak in it's durability and unstable. Jumps usually end up with barrel roll.
Edited by stickydude, 04 May 2011 - 02:19 AM.
Posted 10 May 2011 - 03:00 PM
I'd like to know before I bother getting excited about a custom car.
Edited by SmallAxe, 10 May 2011 - 03:01 PM.
Posted 13 May 2011 - 10:20 PM
Posted 24 May 2011 - 01:18 AM
Dolton Fresno have a very flexible suspension. It rock and sway back n fourth as you drive. Feel like it would tip over, but it doesnt.
Patriot Vegas requires drifting (if you dont know what that is, then this isnt the car for you). It is really excellent at ramming other cars with (if you hit em head on but aim for one of their front wheels you will most likely cause them to fly and spin in the air while your Vegas just keeps driving). Awesome engine sound. Good top speed, much higher than in vanilla! A bit slow on acceleration from stationary (your wheels keep spinning for a few) but it picks up once you are mobile.
Carge Cisco. Was a great car in vanilla, used to be one of the best cars for escape missions when you tried to avoid hitting stuff. The car havn't changed much. However, all other cars have been greatly improved... 4WD still give it great accelleration from stationary and it have a decent top speed (vegas is faster i think). You need to tap the ebreak when cutting corners (that take some practice). Using ebreak and some gas let you do a 180 from stationary (not many cars do that in APB). Good car for short drives and lots of turning --> basically where you have lots of accelleration from stationary/slow speeds.
Sungnyemun Moirai. The limmo. This car actually have the (or one of the) best accelleration of all cars when you slam in the reverse (good for driving out of an alley after letting your passengers off or if you wanna avoid a nade someone throw at you etc). It have a rather low engine sound which make it an excellent car for sneaking up on and driving over your opponents. Speed is ok for such a heavy car. It can also take quite a beating before blowing up. Four doors. You look good driving this car with two females in the backseat
Charge Sentinel. Used to be the best off-road car in the game. This havnt changed, but other cars handle off-road a bit better than before so it lost some ground. Four doors.
Packer Ceresco. Got loads of durability, a big cargo space and is hard to ram off the road. When you lean out of the doors you can't shoot over the roof (they should compensate that by giving you the option to use LMG instead *grin*). Big van that together is one of the best (together with Seiyo Espacio) for covering up a big area to create an artificial choke point or totally closing off an a doorway.
Dolton Montane got greatly improved from vanilla. Is now a really good all-round 2-door van. Decent at everything. Good truck for your average redneck sniper as it provide mobile cover and even an artificial elevated position if you stand on its roof.
Patriot T-25 used to be one of the, it not THE, best four door cars in APB. Good handling. Good ramming. Highest top speed of all four door cars. Can shoot over the roof from all three passenger seats. It is still a really great car, but I need to see what G1 did to Nulander Kurai, Seiyo Espacio and Nulander Pioneer first. Doesn't have enough health to survive a direct OSMAW hit (at least not in vanilla) which was the main reason why i still used to bring out my Espacio for VIP missions in vanilla.
Havn't unlocked Bishada GX 8800 yet (just got into beta). In vanilla it was the fastest car (together with Jerico), good accelleration and it had excellent breaks. It also have a reallty low front - and even lower when you break - which made it excellent for ramming other cars head on and break in the last second or hitting vans from the side. That would cause the other car flying in 9/10 cases. Was my prefered car. Durability could be better and it only have two doors - not the ideal car for bigger teams.
Charge Micro. Havn't tested this car in reloaded either. Used to have good accelleration and be amazing fun to drive. Great when you want to bring a car right into the mission objective in some back alley or shopping mall. Only two doors. No cargo space and no ramming capacity. Flips over and rolls if it touch a moving car. Not a very practical but probably the most fun car to drive in APB.
Seiyo Espacio. Another car i havnt tested in reloaded. Ill update my post at a later date. In vanilla i used it a lot for ram-raiding and it was my number one go to car for driving around the VIP in missions. The most durable car in the game. It could take a direct hit from OSMAW and then some. 3 passengers but you cant shoot over the roof.
Edited by Bishada8800, 24 May 2011 - 01:19 AM.
Posted 02 June 2011 - 01:00 PM
Posted 02 June 2011 - 05:21 PM
Posted 03 June 2011 - 02:53 PM
Edited by White0Devil, 03 June 2011 - 03:17 PM.
Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:28 AM
Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:54 AM
I think it's the Charge Micro you're talking about. If you look in the 'Vehicle Showcase' post in the 'Creations' section then you'll probably even find the exact replicas of that loading screen car.
Seems like everyone's a machine in this game. Being able to count every bullet shot from a fully automatic weapon and claiming one doesn't miss a shot. With 8 bullets left out of a 32 bullet clip, that would mean that they're the ones who aren't playing fair!
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users