All APB Cars Pictures and Stats
Posted 15 January 2011 - 07:30 PM
Bishada GX 8800
Patriot V20 Jericho
Posted 16 January 2011 - 12:03 AM
Bishada GX 8800
Patriot V20 Jericho
tnx for the post!!man now i see them so clean im in the mood to grab the designtool and get to work ^^
Posted 16 January 2011 - 08:33 AM
that was teh only one i got sry let me look maybe ill find another one
This post has been edited by Reffy: 17 January 2011 - 06:21 AM
Posted 17 January 2011 - 12:08 AM
mmm... mine vegas
This post has been edited by Reform: 17 January 2011 - 12:08 AM
Posted 19 January 2011 - 02:13 PM
- If you're a fan of the Crown Victoria, look no further
- Fairly durable
- Has descent speed
- Roomy enough for four people
- Has the "Citadel" version (I used to own this; was more durable than the normal Broadwing)
- As I've mentioned in previous posts, this car has a tendency to flip
- Handling is somewhat questionable around corners
- The upgraded models are very expensive compared to others in the market
Now here are my "two cents" on the Patriot Vegas
- EXCELLENT top speed
- Good handing in most driving conditions
- Fairly inexpensive compared to other models of its class
- Not the most durable machine around...
- When going at high speeds - as some would expect - you can go out of control
- Can understeer around corners and tailspin
Posted 19 January 2011 - 02:37 PM
- Durable - Especially the upgraded "Wide Reciever" model
- Good handling
- Great for ramming!
- Plenty of space for cargo
- Not terribly fast
I think that out of all the vehicles I've had experience with in APB (and there are a lot of them), the Dolton Montane was the one that I felt was the more well-rounded of the group. I used this for many missions and I once was faced with chasing down two criminals in a mission. They eventually crashed into a light-post a few hundred meters ahead of me and I caught up with them, rammed them, and killed them both. Just a word of caution: This truck is durable, but not nearly as much as something like the Nurlander. I had to immediately jump out to avoid getting killed by my own exploding vehicle.
The only con that I see with this truck is the speed factor. It's not built to be raced accross San Paro - you need something like the Ford Raptor to do that!
This post has been edited by OfficerMarshall: 19 January 2011 - 02:38 PM
Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:29 AM
Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:12 AM
- Truly beast - smashes almost every car on it's way/ next to it (if someone is trying to ram you)
- If you get used to it's speed and drifting, passing by corners is really fun, easy, you won't loose too much of your speed while you keep smasking the gas. Depends of angle of course, but compared to other cars - I really like it.
- Engine sound! Or maybe I'm just a perv
- Because of bad grip it takes a while untill wheels stop rollin just in one place, so till it fully charge with its engine.
- Not the car for everyone - if you dislike/can't drift, powerslide - you won't like it and probably will crash into everything (since cars aren't that big deal, walls might be a problem)
- Handling - not THAT bad, but not too good as well, I've seen plenty other cars which were actually handling way way better.
I'd say it depends a lot of your driving skills if you'll like that muscle or not. Personally, I'm having a lot of fun driving it, kinda different expirience from other cars.
some expiressions about Charge Micro as well:
- Acceleration is amazing
- Small car so it's easier to maneuver in traffic
- great handling
- As grip is so amazing, it just sticks to road - easy cornering without losing grip, easy to make turns
- Easy to damage/destroy..low durability
- As acceleration is great, top speed could be better..but can't have everything. It's slowwer than popular charge cisco for example, while speeding up is better
- when you're in air..or some other cars ram into you it's rarely possible to keep car stable, usually you'll flip few times, make some turns and then you'll realize that micro is actually burning
Nice, tiny car but kinda weak in it's durability and unstable. Jumps usually end up with barrel roll.
This post has been edited by stickydude: 04 May 2011 - 02:19 AM
Posted 10 May 2011 - 03:00 PM
I'd like to know before I bother getting excited about a custom car.
This post has been edited by SmallAxe: 10 May 2011 - 03:01 PM