Photo

All APB Cars

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

LtTucker

LtTucker

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Joined 28-November 10
Feel free to add whatever youd like about this cars be it testimonials or thoughts. Comparisons of the cars would also be nice to read.

Balkan Ravan
Posted Image

Han Cellante
Posted Image

Macchina Cosenza
Posted Image

Balkan Varzuga
Posted Image

Dolton Fresno
Posted Image

Patriot Vegas
Posted Image

Charge Cisco
Posted Image

Dolton Broadwing
Posted Image

Han Veo
Posted Image

Sungnyemun Moirai
Posted Image

Charge Sentinel
Posted Image

Packer Ceresco
Posted Image

Dolton Montane
Posted Image

Nulander Kurai
Posted Image

Patriot T-25
Posted Image

Bishada GX 8800
Posted Image

Charge Micro
Posted Image

Seiyo Espacio
Posted Image

Patriot V20 Jericho
Posted Image

Nulander Pioneer
Posted Image
Yeah I was an Enforcer. I used the SHAW, drove a van, and had a mustache. Wanna fight about it?

Ma5tt

Ma5tt

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts
  • Joined 10-December 10

Feel free to add whatever youd like about this cars be it testimonials or thoughts. Comparisons of the cars would also be nice to read.

Balkan Ravan
Posted Image

Han Cellante
Posted Image

Macchina Cosenza
Posted Image

Balkan Varzuga
Posted Image

Dolton Fresno
Posted Image

Patriot Vegas
Posted Image

Charge Cisco
Posted Image

Dolton Broadwing
Posted Image

Han Veo
Posted Image

Sungnyemun Moirai
Posted Image

Charge Sentinel
Posted Image

Packer Ceresco
Posted Image

Dolton Montane
Posted Image

Nulander Kurai
Posted Image

Patriot T-25
Posted Image

Bishada GX 8800
Posted Image

Charge Micro
Posted Image

Seiyo Espacio
Posted Image

Patriot V20 Jericho
Posted Image

Nulander Pioneer
Posted Image

tnx for the post!!man now i see them so clean im in the mood to grab the designtool and get to work ^^

Asta02

Asta02

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Joined 03-December 10
It is a good list but one glareingly obvious admission is the little Packer Vaqureo (not sure on spelling) but the enforcer's jeep to match the crims mickro.
Your greatest weapon is your enemies mind!

www.contractkillers.eu

Reffy

Reffy

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 572 posts
  • Joined 24-November 10
like this one :)

Posted Image

Asta02

Asta02

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Joined 03-December 10

like this one :P

Posted Image

Yeah just like that one :)....though one on the ground maybe a better image here :P
Your greatest weapon is your enemies mind!

www.contractkillers.eu

Reffy

Reffy

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 572 posts
  • Joined 24-November 10

Yeah just like that one :P....though one on the ground maybe a better image here :P

that was teh only one i got sry :) let me look maybe ill find another one :P

Edited by Reffy, 17 January 2011 - 06:21 AM.

LtTucker

LtTucker

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Joined 28-November 10
Sorry I hit image cap at 20 let me re upload

Packer Vaquero
Posted Image
Yeah I was an Enforcer. I used the SHAW, drove a van, and had a mustache. Wanna fight about it?

Reform

Reform

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Joined 16-January 11

Patriot Vegas
Posted Image

mmm... mine vegas :)

Edited by Reform, 17 January 2011 - 12:08 AM.

"I feel, how me absorbs Warp... It is a pleasant pain"

DeamonEngineer

DeamonEngineer

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts
  • Joined 16-November 10
tucker can u send me the links to these pics in PM please

<< MetalHeads >>
~ Death to all but Metal ~

Revoluzzer

Revoluzzer

Signature Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15562 posts
  • Joined 29-April 09
The Jericho is still missing. And the Varzurga, too (it has the Cosenza's pic).
APB VETERAN BETA TESTER // HEAVY HITTERS GROUP // APB:R CLOSED BETA TESTER

IJVJaCR.png

THREAT & MATCHMAKING // COMMUNICATION

Konshu

Konshu

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Joined 17-January 11

The Jericho is still missing. And the Varzurga, too (it has the Cosenza's pic).

Hah these bring back so many memories of car design time.

OfficerMarshall

OfficerMarshall

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Joined 18-January 11
Since you opened comments for the vehicles, I'd like to add something about the Broadwing from my experience (both good and BAD) when driving it.

The Good
  • If you're a fan of the Crown Victoria, look no further
  • Fairly durable
  • Has descent speed
  • Roomy enough for four people
  • Has the "Citadel" version (I used to own this; was more durable than the normal Broadwing)

The Bad
  • As I've mentioned in previous posts, this car has a tendency to flip
  • Handling is somewhat questionable around corners
  • The upgraded models are very expensive compared to others in the market

Now here are my "two cents" on the Patriot Vegas

The Good
  • EXCELLENT top speed
  • Good handing in most driving conditions
  • Fairly inexpensive compared to other models of its class

The Bad
  • Not the most durable machine around...
  • When going at high speeds - as some would expect - you can go out of control
  • Can understeer around corners and tailspin

OfficerMarshall

OfficerMarshall

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Joined 18-January 11
Additionally, I'd like to mention a few things about the Dolton Montane.

The Good
  • Durable - Especially the upgraded "Wide Reciever" model
  • Cost-effective
  • Good handling
  • Great for ramming!
  • Plenty of space for cargo

The Bad
  • Not terribly fast

I think that out of all the vehicles I've had experience with in APB (and there are a lot of them), the Dolton Montane was the one that I felt was the more well-rounded of the group. I used this for many missions and I once was faced with chasing down two criminals in a mission. They eventually crashed into a light-post a few hundred meters ahead of me and I caught up with them, rammed them, and killed them both. Just a word of caution: This truck is durable, but not nearly as much as something like the Nurlander. I had to immediately jump out to avoid getting killed by my own exploding vehicle.

The only con that I see with this truck is the speed factor. It's not built to be raced accross San Paro - you need something like the Ford Raptor to do that!

Edited by OfficerMarshall, 19 January 2011 - 02:38 PM.

Hawk107

Hawk107

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Joined 13-September 09
Totally thanks for this post, can you add pro's and con's on the vehicles according to driving experience, someone post these for 3 cars, id like to know more advantages and disadvantages to the other vehicles before i begin playing the game on open beta. that way it can also help new players save up for the desired vehicle before regreting wasting their money on something that sucks

Degs

Degs

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Joined 29-April 11
Aww, and I was hoping for muscle cars

I need a gun
To keep myself from harm
The poor people
Are burning in the sun
But they ain't got a chance
They ain't got a chance
I need a gun
'Cuz all I do is dance
'Cuz all I do is dance

DeamonEngineer

DeamonEngineer

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts
  • Joined 16-November 10

Aww, and I was hoping for muscle cars

patriot G20 Vegas for classic muscle
patriot V20 Jericho for modern muscle

<< MetalHeads >>
~ Death to all but Metal ~

SocialDistrict

SocialDistrict

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
  • Joined 17-March 11
I like this thread :) thumbs up
''You are intelligent if you only believe half of what you hear.You are wise if you know wich part to believe''

stickydude

stickydude

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Joined 24-April 11
I've been driving Patriot Vegas in RTW APB, driving a lot in APB:R now so I'd like to share my expressions.

The Good
- Acceleration
- Truly beast - smashes almost every car on it's way/ next to it (if someone is trying to ram you)
- If you get used to it's speed and drifting, passing by corners is really fun, easy, you won't loose too much of your speed while you keep smasking the gas. Depends of angle of course, but compared to other cars - I really like it.
- Engine sound! Or maybe I'm just a perv

The Bad
- Because of bad grip it takes a while untill wheels stop rollin just in one place, so till it fully charge with its engine.
- Not the car for everyone - if you dislike/can't drift, powerslide - you won't like it and probably will crash into everything (since cars aren't that big deal, walls might be a problem)
- Handling - not THAT bad, but not too good as well, I've seen plenty other cars which were actually handling way way better.

I'd say it depends a lot of your driving skills if you'll like that muscle or not. Personally, I'm having a lot of fun driving it, kinda different expirience from other cars.

some expiressions about Charge Micro as well:

[The Good[/b]
- Acceleration is amazing
- Small car so it's easier to maneuver in traffic
- great handling
- As grip is so amazing, it just sticks to road - easy cornering without losing grip, easy to make turns

The Bad
- Easy to damage/destroy..low durability
- As acceleration is great, top speed could be better..but can't have everything. It's slowwer than popular charge cisco for example, while speeding up is better
- when you're in air..or some other cars ram into you it's rarely possible to keep car stable, usually you'll flip few times, make some turns and then you'll realize that micro is actually burning

Nice, tiny car but kinda weak in it's durability and unstable. Jumps usually end up with barrel roll.

Edited by stickydude, 04 May 2011 - 02:19 AM.

SmallAxe

SmallAxe

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Joined 14-March 11
I have noticed that my symbols look like poo compared to old APB and the Dev. videos. Is that a result of image compression or am I missing something? My settings are maxed, but that just shows the jaggies more clearly.

I'd like to know before I bother getting excited about a custom car.

Edited by SmallAxe, 10 May 2011 - 03:01 PM.

"Fear not the bullet, only the hole it makes." - No Fear Gear, circa 1990

kerexan132

kerexan132

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Joined 13-May 11
Nice guide for me like a car fan hope i can see this car in game and some day buy one.

Bishada8800

Bishada8800

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2457 posts
  • Joined 23-May 11
Balkan Varzuga have a tendancy to roll over if you cut corners too tight.

Dolton Fresno have a very flexible suspension. It rock and sway back n fourth as you drive. Feel like it would tip over, but it doesnt.

Patriot Vegas requires drifting (if you dont know what that is, then this isnt the car for you). It is really excellent at ramming other cars with (if you hit em head on but aim for one of their front wheels you will most likely cause them to fly and spin in the air while your Vegas just keeps driving). Awesome engine sound. Good top speed, much higher than in vanilla! A bit slow on acceleration from stationary (your wheels keep spinning for a few) but it picks up once you are mobile.

Carge Cisco. Was a great car in vanilla, used to be one of the best cars for escape missions when you tried to avoid hitting stuff. The car havn't changed much. However, all other cars have been greatly improved... 4WD still give it great accelleration from stationary and it have a decent top speed (vegas is faster i think). You need to tap the ebreak when cutting corners (that take some practice). Using ebreak and some gas let you do a 180 from stationary (not many cars do that in APB). Good car for short drives and lots of turning --> basically where you have lots of accelleration from stationary/slow speeds.

Sungnyemun Moirai. The limmo. This car actually have the (or one of the) best accelleration of all cars when you slam in the reverse (good for driving out of an alley after letting your passengers off or if you wanna avoid a nade someone throw at you etc). It have a rather low engine sound which make it an excellent car for sneaking up on and driving over your opponents. Speed is ok for such a heavy car. It can also take quite a beating before blowing up. Four doors. You look good driving this car with two females in the backseat :)

Charge Sentinel. Used to be the best off-road car in the game. This havnt changed, but other cars handle off-road a bit better than before so it lost some ground. Four doors.

Packer Ceresco. Got loads of durability, a big cargo space and is hard to ram off the road. When you lean out of the doors you can't shoot over the roof (they should compensate that by giving you the option to use LMG instead *grin*). Big van that together is one of the best (together with Seiyo Espacio) for covering up a big area to create an artificial choke point or totally closing off an a doorway.

Dolton Montane got greatly improved from vanilla. Is now a really good all-round 2-door van. Decent at everything. Good truck for your average redneck sniper as it provide mobile cover and even an artificial elevated position if you stand on its roof.

Patriot T-25 used to be one of the, it not THE, best four door cars in APB. Good handling. Good ramming. Highest top speed of all four door cars. Can shoot over the roof from all three passenger seats. It is still a really great car, but I need to see what G1 did to Nulander Kurai, Seiyo Espacio and Nulander Pioneer first. Doesn't have enough health to survive a direct OSMAW hit (at least not in vanilla) which was the main reason why i still used to bring out my Espacio for VIP missions in vanilla.

Havn't unlocked Bishada GX 8800 yet (just got into beta). In vanilla it was the fastest car (together with Jerico), good accelleration and it had excellent breaks. It also have a reallty low front - and even lower when you break - which made it excellent for ramming other cars head on and break in the last second or hitting vans from the side. That would cause the other car flying in 9/10 cases. Was my prefered car. Durability could be better and it only have two doors - not the ideal car for bigger teams.

Charge Micro. Havn't tested this car in reloaded either. Used to have good accelleration and be amazing fun to drive. Great when you want to bring a car right into the mission objective in some back alley or shopping mall. Only two doors. No cargo space and no ramming capacity. Flips over and rolls if it touch a moving car. Not a very practical but probably the most fun car to drive in APB.

Seiyo Espacio. Another car i havnt tested in reloaded. Ill update my post at a later date. In vanilla i used it a lot for ram-raiding and it was my number one go to car for driving around the VIP in missions. The most durable car in the game. It could take a direct hit from OSMAW and then some. 3 passengers but you cant shoot over the roof.

Regards

Edited by Bishada8800, 24 May 2011 - 01:19 AM.

bishada indeed have more stronk math skill then you.

WardonE

WardonE

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 02-June 11
Hey one quick question? How do i change the engine sounds for the Packer Ceresco (the van) And is it even possible for that car?

Kaiokhen

Kaiokhen

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Joined 01-June 11
Can the 2nd guy delete the quote of the entire pictures? Less scrolling and faster loading >.<
For League of Legends Latest And Most Recent News Like Us At- > Leaguecraft Fan Page

White0Devil

White0Devil

Initiate

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 29-May 11
Anyone know where you can find who you need to max to get car parts for the charge sentinel and t-25 patriot as an enforcer?

Edited by White0Devil, 03 June 2011 - 03:17 PM.

Rob0rz

Rob0rz

Initiate

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Joined 03-June 11
The Patriot Vegas has to be one of the fastest cars, but it just handles so badly!

[»] Gaming, Tech and General Discussion
[»] Game Servers, Public TS3, Radio + More!
[»] Sponsored by PlugPayPlay.com

Reevesy

Reevesy

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 23-April 12
Hi guys, I'm new to this amazing game that I'm now hooked on lol, basically I'm looking for some help, I was just wondering what the car is in-game called, from the loading screen where Charge is displayed down the car in green text, iv searched Google for help in finding it but I cant find it :(

Mil0

Mil0

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Joined 23-April 12
This one was missing

Patriot V20 Jericho
Posted Image
Posted Image

Xy45inX

Xy45inX

<Request Denied>

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Joined 06-October 11

Hi guys, I'm new to this amazing game that I'm now hooked on lol, basically I'm looking for some help, I was just wondering what the car is in-game called, from the loading screen where Charge is displayed down the car in green text, iv searched Google for help in finding it but I cant find it :(

I think it's the Charge Micro you're talking about. If you look in the 'Vehicle Showcase' post in the 'Creations' section then you'll probably even find the exact replicas of that loading screen car.
Obeya EU1
Enforcer: Landra
Criminal: Xy45inX
Criminal: Synthrax

Seems like everyone's a machine in this game. Being able to count every bullet shot from a fully automatic weapon and claiming one doesn't miss a shot. With 8 bullets left out of a 32 bullet clip, that would mean that they're the ones who aren't playing fair!