Are we getting Jinan and Datong pvp again? on Yin server O..o

Nonis

Nonis

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Joined 25-August 10
this is actually very good news, about the templates and all. but, the thing is, about these epis...you have any idea how hard it is to get unsealed epithets? it would be wonderful to have that already on my db char. it will be very hard to do it again, firstly because i don't have the possibility to get SRS passes anymore. i don't have another cs-hermit char to grind in icy to get the collectibles to make the passes, and right now, not so many people sell those. and even if they did, the price would be very high. so, please think about this. my idea is that all h6-7-8+++ players should have unsealed epithets already, not only sealed. i finished my unsealed conqueror once i was h10, so that should be ok.

thank you

iMegas

iMegas

>:O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4763 posts
  • Joined 06-October 10
Hyp, make room in your inbox >.<"

-Megas >:)
Being smart and being knowledgeable are two different things >:o.

WhiteRay

WhiteRay

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts
  • Joined 24-August 10

My template is ec right now... its not fc 8 yet

Donst matter u still hawe chance to get shen mo with your own powers :) SM / GB / EC or FC ( low) dosnt matter u can get Shen mo, i talk about guys who will be over FC8 and cant get Shen mo cuz they just get panalty for hiting boss. :P

| WhiteRay | DB3 | Shaolin | Warrior |

GhengisKahn

GhengisKahn

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts
  • Joined 26-August 10

i have to ask u something Hyp :P
hope our templates are not vagabond :P
becaz if there will be vagabond....all ppl will make just nukers...and thats not corect if some1 had PS hyb or healer or any other role...and now to make it nuker
in my opinion thats not corect :)

vaga would be awesome, cause then u could completely choose new role clan etc... and no not everyone is gonna pick nuker, i personally dont like the roll my self and would never make one again. to those that like them, thats great, not bashing nukers, they are very good role, just not for me.
Kublai-Khan Golden Lotus 12 Wt Warrrior
Genghis-Khan Elemental Crown 8 Wt Healer
Nirvana

Pelos

Pelos

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7896 posts
  • Joined 06-May 10

Hyp, make room in your inbox >.<"

I would suggest that you post the suggestions here. Hyp's inbox is likely to be flooded for some time :P

iMegas

iMegas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4763 posts
  • Joined 06-October 10

I would suggest that you post the suggestions here. Hyp's inbox is likely to be flooded for some time :P

I'm gonna get flamed like hell and then I'm gonna flame like hell and then the posts are going to get deleted and then I will have wasted energy and time >.>"
But fine...

Haitherhyp>:)

For those who didn't fill the application form:
If they have a valid SS, not cropped and the name and level is still visible and that person has a clean record (no hacking, scamming, exploiting (etc) records in the past) they can get a template of around that level.
If they don't have a valid SS, just made a x number of templates, all at a certain level (GB, for example. I say GB because it motivated people to start playing again instead of having to do all those boring quests again, and it is not too high since with x2 base experience, whoever is motivated to start again can reach it in a week or so) and give them out to whoever claims they had a character, but no evidence of it.
Also, if this is the case, they should only get that GB template if they don't have a GB + character already, otherwise they may just transfer the items to other characters.
A few more questions:
Will we have to do all the quests again?
Will the templates be vagabonds?
How many template characters does each person get? (Application filled and not filled)
Unfortunately, I don't have any SSs as my 9D folder was deleted when I un-installed Acclaim's 9D >.<" But I had a EC 3 Warrior and a FD 9 Nuker. I also didn't fill the application sheet as I only heard that 9D had shut down a few weeks after it happened T_T
But you believe me, right? And because you love me so much, I can haz a template? >:P

-Megas

Insp1rat1on

Insp1rat1on

Initiate

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 29-August 10
what will happen to our current char and items ?
will they be erase when we get our template ?

Pelos

Pelos

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7896 posts
  • Joined 06-May 10

I'm gonna get flamed like hell and then I'm gonna flame like hell and then the posts are going to get deleted and then I will have wasted energy and time >.>"

The flames will not be tolerated. Hyperion asked for suggestions so all suggestions are welcome

GhengisKahn

GhengisKahn

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts
  • Joined 26-August 10
most of the questions will be answered tomorrow, but good that everyone is putting them here so its something for them to think about if they havent already.

and with ss thing i keep hearing, alot of people in last day of acclaim were trading weaps, gear etc.. for ss, so not even all of the people who submit the ss will be honest.
Kublai-Khan Golden Lotus 12 Wt Warrrior
Genghis-Khan Elemental Crown 8 Wt Healer
Nirvana

SoulAsh

SoulAsh

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Joined 28-August 10

First of all; yay! :P

I have a small problem with this one though, my templates will be PS and DB, there's no way in hell I can get Shen Mo on them since you can't hit Shen Mo above a certain level (FC10). Any chance that we can just give a screenshot with the epithet from old publisher and that it will be applied to our characters?

And correct me if I'm wrong, but the characters will be applied to the accounts we're currently playing? Because I claimed 3 characters, and I currently have 1 character on the account I'm playing, does this mean I can ditch 1 of the templates for the char I currently have?

A small suggestion: I have no idea what items you're going to add, but adding a decent weapon would be nice. I don't want to walk around with a LS weapon on DB. xD

That's all.. Cheers <3

nice thinking that be better :) with shen mo that is

Pelos

Pelos

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7896 posts
  • Joined 06-May 10

most of the questions will be answered tomorrow, but good that everyone is putting them here so its something for them to think about if they havent already.

and with ss thing i keep hearing, alot of people in last day of acclaim were trading weaps, gear etc.. for ss, so not even all of the people who submit the ss will be honest.

That is putting it mildly :)

Kunal

Kunal

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Joined 26-August 10
-deleted-

Edited by Kunal, 15 December 2010 - 02:40 PM.

Cyanide72

Cyanide72

Carebear Stare!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • Joined 26-August 10
What if our current accounts are full? What then? Make a new account? Also judging from Hype's words, templates will be vagabonds meaning we'll have the choice to choose new roles. How about characters who already exist with our old names? So many questions...

Edited by Cyanide72, 15 December 2010 - 02:37 PM.

Hello Kitty FTW
Asura (Yin) // Retired
–C≡N

Kunal

Kunal

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Joined 26-August 10
I'm not sure if I claimed for my character with this account or another, im not even sure if i have another account, is there a way to check if i claimed my characters from this specific account?
By the way, thanks for the update Hyperion, actually sparked some of my interest in the game again, being an old played from jan 2007

Edited by Kunal, 15 December 2010 - 02:39 PM.

TopKillah

TopKillah

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Joined 12-October 10

But fine...

If they have a valid SS, not cropped and the name and level is still visible and that person has a clean record (no hacking, scamming, exploiting (etc) records in the past) they can get a template of around that level.
If they don't have a valid SS, just made a x number of templates, all at a certain level (GB, for example. I say GB because it motivated people to start playing again instead of having to do all those boring quests again, and it is not too high since with x2 base experience, whoever is motivated to start again can reach it in a week or so) and give them out to whoever claims they had a character, but no evidence of it.
Also, if this is the case, they should only get that GB template if they don't have a GB + character already, otherwise they may just transfer the items to other characters.
A few more questions:
How many template characters does each person get? (Application filled and not filled)
Unfortunately, I don't have any SSs as my 9D folder was deleted when I un-installed Acclaim's 9D >.<" But I had a EC 3 Warrior and a FD 9 Nuker. I also didn't fill the application sheet as I only heard that 9D had shut down a few weeks after it happened T_T
But you believe me, right? And because you love me so much, I can haz a template? >:P

-Megas

I also don't have any SS of my acclaim for the same reason...
if there is a new application, can't i just list a whole bunch of things my character had?
things that other people would not know...?
thanks

Pelos

Pelos

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7896 posts
  • Joined 06-May 10

I also don't have any SS of my acclaim for the same reason...
if there is a new application, can't i just list a whole bunch of things my character had?
things that other people would not know...?
thanks

That would not work--without the database there is no way to validate your claims

Orisi

Orisi

Initiate

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Joined 04-October 10
What about those of us that didnt return to 9D at the start of G1s reign

I didnt fill out this Char Submission Sheet, but I still have detailed screens of my chars, items and gear ect.

Corepax

Corepax

9D Artist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3069 posts
  • Joined 04-September 10
Will we be able to choose the characters we want or are we going to get all of them?If we do how are we going to make room because I am happy with all 3 of my characters I have now and I do not want to delete any of them?

nevrmore

nevrmore

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Joined 26-August 10
Great news! Can't wait. Good riddance to GG.

AlexJt

AlexJt

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Joined 03-October 10

But fine...

A few more questions:

-Megas

Templates are substitute of our old chars it should be only fair to get one as well for those who didn't managed to fill out an application form !
I don't see the problem of not giving one since we have a decent amount of Screen shots of our characters!

DrukenStorm

DrukenStorm

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Joined 03-September 10

What if our current accounts are full? What then? Make a new account? Also judging from Hype's words, templates will be vagabonds meaning we'll have the choice to choose new roles. How about characters who already exist with our old names? So many questions...

Yah Bro i am wit you

Credits to Air2Sky

EvilSpock

EvilSpock

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 451 posts
  • Joined 26-August 10
What about character names clashing? Thankfully I have not seen an EvilSpock running around but I did fill out the Character claim form for him.
Have I buffed you today?

mkuipers

mkuipers

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Joined 24-August 10
ima go around to all servers and steal that name :) . jk but in all honestly happy to see hyp back and a little updating on our situation hope the update tomorrow is well worth the long wait

thanks to Sharky for the sig
[jiriya] nub healer

GoldenGirl73

GoldenGirl73

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 20-November 10
Hey Hyperion,

1st. My concern is about items such as Decos! You stated will have our
charater back in its likeness. What about the amount of Decos we
had example we had 7 out 9 all had 4 slots with items such as 110
dodges, ck, resistants. How will you replace them in there likeness?

2nd Skills are a very big deal with the higher community as well. For
example most players at fc ++ would have c12 abilities. How will
those templates work on skills?

3rd Equips, yes this has been asked but, there are such rare items
like "The Pheonix Flag" and other varouis older items that are
not on Item Mall now because they where holiday/special items.
How will you replace them?

4th Will the Templates be vagabonds or our older current set? Lot
of folks are very worried about this example: "I have a charater
its PS 1 with 45%." Will that charater go back to 0.00% or be
moved up into the next rank? You say to the nearest whole
number but, how will you approach this?

Last we still unable to delete charaters, will you fix this? Will you give
the community time to prepare for such things as items. Tell us "Clear
your storages today!" or something like that. Before, we had no knowledge
of preparing for example the "shut down". Many was at work, doing other
things, not logged in. How will you approach that subject?

Decoo69

Decoo69

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Joined 19-October 10
@megas What is the point of even claiming an FD and an EC char? I just started on Phoenix and made EC in 4 days...
Yin-PK
XianghuaChai - HM ++
-Ultimatum-- FC10

-i-PWN Little Master 5
Deco69 Projected Soul 11
BoTp0wer69 Dissolved Body 8

Phoenix
-Kilik- Vanguard Beggar

Rhonin07

Rhonin07

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 10-October 10
What about the skills? My hyb had the reflect buff to c8, and the other buffs and heals c11 and 12 which is the only reason i filled the sheet btw (considering that its high SM and im playing with a ec11 war toon now)

Hyperion

Hyperion

King of the Nubs

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2415 posts
  • Joined 28-April 08

Should I PM you my suggestions or post them here?

PM it too me in an hour or so, i need to clear some room

1 thing shen mo epi will be problem, cuz shen mo hawe lvl cap :P if character is over that cap u get penalty :P so think about it :P

Just tip :P

Yeah I am aware of that. Thanks :P

peat

peat

Hyperion is Right!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1711 posts
  • Joined 24-August 10
What about the healers whom had TGW and have a slim chance of getting it from nukers?

BladeSRB

BladeSRB

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Joined 26-August 10
nice to hear that templates r coming back :)
tough i have some questions

1.about epis ic all ppl r talking about shen mo only what about tgw ? how you think wars/healers/hybs will get it with the 65k bug nukers have ?

2.skills, not funny walking around on Db8 with c1 skills

3.karma, not funny again walking with 0 karma on db8

4.equip, we get some basic equip for our lvl ?

5.i made char using same name as my war must i delete it or it will be lvled to lvl i had

i can think up few more gimme time :P

Greetings to SR and frends who know me :P
DB8 Blue Dragon / DB8 Dragon Beggar / DB8 Diamond Monk

Hyperion

Hyperion

King of the Nubs

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2415 posts
  • Joined 28-April 08

Are the people that HAVE submitted in the forms that have ss of all their items on their old chars going to be able to send them in and recieve those items?

Nope. Although I will consider this post template launch. It depends on a lot of things, and there are much higher priority things to do other than give ourselves additional work that doesn't really have a value to the game/community as a whole other than making some people very happy and everyone else sad...not to mention that many people will submit modified SS's.

Decoo69

Decoo69

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Joined 19-October 10

What about the healers whom had TGW and have a slim chance of getting it from nukers?

If the template is vega, your considering making a healer again? O.o
Yin-PK
XianghuaChai - HM ++
-Ultimatum-- FC10

-i-PWN Little Master 5
Deco69 Projected Soul 11

Phoenix
-Kilik- Vanguard Beggar

GoldenGirl73

GoldenGirl73

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 20-November 10

@megas What is the point of even claiming an FD and an EC char? I just started on Phoenix and made EC in 4 days...

For some its not just the charater, but the items within
the packs. Many higher gammers make alts because,
they have no room to put stuff in storages. The other
reason maybe they liked the charater nic and had many
freinds. Would you want to lose your freinds on your freinds
list? So what you made ec in 4 days whats your point? No one
cares that you made it there in 4 days your most likely a
hacker almost impossible even with exp cards. No I'm not
say your are its seems your golttenin about your rankin
you got in so little time. If I was a GM I'd investagate you.

peat

peat

Hyperion is Right!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1711 posts
  • Joined 24-August 10

Of course i am healers are the funnest class ingame :) (EW Shield FTW)

EvilSpock

EvilSpock

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 451 posts
  • Joined 26-August 10
EvilSpock was and will return to being a healer (Ouch on the C11/C12 fast heal and buff books) buffing those noobs in Wuan.
Have I buffed you today?

Decoo69

Decoo69

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Joined 19-October 10

All I can say to that is.... LOL!

Moving on topic, Hyp you said we will receive high-end items, is there a system where the higher level players have higher-end items, as I have a capped char, I wouldn't like lower players(such as below HM) to have the same items I will receive.
Yin-PK
XianghuaChai - HM ++
-Ultimatum-- FC10

-i-PWN Little Master 5
Deco69 Projected Soul 11

Phoenix
-Kilik- Vanguard Beggar

WhiteRay

WhiteRay

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts
  • Joined 24-August 10

Hilarious :)

| WhiteRay | DB3 | Shaolin | Warrior |

exp

exp

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Joined 25-August 10

no we all make dull nukers that's fun.

OldOrm

OldOrm

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Joined 17-September 10

Stop bragging about not beeing human.

If someone has not claimed through the process he should bring really good evidence to be given a chance ... like some testimony from successfull claimers + a timeline of SS.

iMegas

iMegas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4763 posts
  • Joined 06-October 10

Templates are substitute of our old chars it should be only fair to get one as well for those who didn't managed to fill out an application form !
I don't see the problem of not giving one since we have a decent amount of Screen shots of our characters!

Perhaps one template is enough.
But some people don't have SSs of their old chars, as the folders could have gotten deleted.

Perhaps. But as I said, some people are not motivated to start again, and just want to play the game as a decently higher level.

PM it too me in an hour or so, i need to clear some room

I will.

Edited by AmazingMegas, 15 December 2010 - 03:17 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users