Sign in to follow this  
Snubnose

Development progress and lookback at 2018?

so the newsletter I got in my mail from 11 days ago said this:
fB5QLZZ.png

so, what's the reason that one got delayed? (or did I simply just miss something?) I mean sure, we got 2FA, a new report system and a new christmas event was announced.. just wondering about development progress and the lookback...

I hope I don't sound too annoying asking for this, was just wondering. (and kinda bored)

anyway, I'll keep track of what's happening with APB and hoping that I'll someday get back to playing it.
best of luck LO - and everyone - have some blessed holidays!

I would guess maybe along with the Christmas event there'd be some news on this, as long as it drops before the end of the year it's on time 😉

1 hour ago, Snubnose said:

so, what's the reason that one got delayed?

because its not the end of the year yet

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

because its not the end of the year yet

"Expect to see it in the coming week" it said 11 days ago.

5 hours ago, Snubnose said:

so the newsletter I got in my mail from 11 days ago said this:
fB5QLZZ.png

so, what's the reason that one got delayed? (or did I simply just miss something?) I mean sure, we got 2FA, a new report system and a new christmas event was announced.. just wondering about development progress and the lookback...

I hope I don't sound too annoying asking for this, was just wondering. (and kinda bored)

anyway, I'll keep track of what's happening with APB and hoping that I'll someday get back to playing it.
best of luck LO - and everyone - have some blessed holidays!

I'm running a little behind (you have no idea how long it takes to write these things).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, MattScott said:

I'm running a little behind (you have no idea how long it takes to write these things).

You go girl!!! You got this.

On 12/18/2018 at 9:21 AM, MattScott said:

We do. OP don't.

It's like with CEO who rushes their workers after Christmas to make up chart to summarize year.

Usually it end up at end of next year January.

The best was we had to wait for financial results for last day of the year to mid-January. All while CEO screaming at our ears about it. Lovely.

Edited by Mitne

while one side of me doesn't want Matt to waste his time replying to forum posts, the other side is really happy seeing this communication. So thank you to Matt and his team for their commitment. So far i do believe LO is the best think that could happen to APB, so i wish you all good luck and hope that you will continue to work with the same enthusiasm as your doing it now. Thank you.

Sign in to follow this